a,jswww.gdhk.cnjas

小学英语阅读题hi every on look at this photo. this is my pet dog. &his name is bobby.bobby is two &years old.je jas short yellow fur and a long tail .he's very friendly.bobby lives with my family in our flat.he's from a pet shop.there are a lot of baby do_百度作业帮
小学英语阅读题hi every on look at this photo. this is my pet dog. &his name is bobby.bobby is two &years old.je jas short yellow fur and a long tail .he's very friendly.bobby lives with my family in our flat.he's from a pet shop.there are a lot of baby do
hi every on look at this photo. this is my pet dog. &his name is bobby.bobby is two &years old.je jas short yellow fur and a long tail .he's very friendly.bobby lives with my family in our flat.he's from a pet shop.there are a lot of baby dogs in the pet shop. we call baby dogs pupiesbobby is cute he loves playing with toys.bobby says woo when he's hungry.bobby is my best friend. i love bobby very muchhow old is bobby?what does bobby look like?where is bobby from?what do we call baby dogs?what does bobb love doing?when does bobby say woof!
Bobby is&two &years old.Bobby has short yellow fur and a long tail .Bobby is from a pet shop.we call baby dogs pupiesBobby loves playing with toys.Bobby says woof when he's hungry.歼-11BS多用途战斗机能否压制苏-35S/阵风-M/JAS-39/F-15E以及F/A-18E/F等当今主流三代战机?_百度知道
歼-11BS多用途战斗机能否压制苏-35S/阵风-M/JAS-39/F-15E以及F/A-18E/F等当今主流三代战机?
歼-11BS和苏-30MKK以及印度苏-30MKl相比,战斗力水平如何?
提问者采纳
苏35有推力矢量,应该是3++的水准了,领先了J-11半代,当然了,科技水准还是要有优秀的飞行员进行优质的BFM才能发挥作用;rafale-M是哪个型号,我是真不清楚,但是三角翼设计在低空中低速的哗耿糕际蕹宦革为宫力近身缠斗的表现实在是有够差,J-11秉承了su-27系列的优秀气动性能,ACM起来一定比rafale给力;F18是当年和F16竞选LWF(轻型战斗机)计划失败了,然后被海军捡走,代替养不起了的F14。设计理念是USAF的“高低搭配”中的“低”的那一半,和作为空优战斗机而设计的J-11相比- -在空战能力上,应该是有一定差距;F-15E,我和一楼的观点一样,不好说...各种数据上,都是J-11(su-30)更好一点。但是= =咳咳...没有确凿证据。希望对你有所帮助。
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
我的见解是制空能力和苏30MK,阵风,鹰狮相当,略高于F-15E,对地攻击能哗耿糕际蕹宦革为宫力力低于F-15E和阵风。苏35S和F18EF拥有相控阵雷达,在电子系统上有压倒优势,歼-11BS无法和他们相比。
压制大黄蜂,阵风和JAS39没问题,SU35S和15E不好说
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁PT Jasa Angkasa Semesta Tbk.
Product and Services
Cargo Tracking
We Proudly Introduce Ourselves
With the vision to become best choice in airport service solutions in Indonesia, the Company is committed to continuously deliver services excellence through professionalism and innovation. Today, the commitment has succeeded in making the Company as one of leading airport services solution provider delivering excellence through our people on the ground. Our professional and competent staff team, strive to deliver the best ground handling service exceeding every customer’s expectations.
We are the preferred and leading ground handling provider in Indonesia and ISAGO certified since 2010.
Latest News
Two Rafale jet fighters aircrafts, manufactured by France based Dassault Aviation, exhibited their flying skill and ability ...
The Asian Ground Handling International conference is an annual event which brought together top managements in aviation ...
Direksi PT. Jasa Angkasa Semesta Tbk. (“Perseroan”) dengan ini mengundang Para Pemegang Saham Perseroan untuk menghadiri ...
Indonesia officially became the 60th member of the United Nations on 28 September 1950, in accordance with the Resolution ...
After an extensive audit and assessment in December 2014, JAS (CAS Destination) finally received Good Distribution Practices ...
Quick Links
Our Office
PT. Jasa Angkasa Semesta, Tbk
Wisma Soewarna, 1st Floor
Soewarna Business Park
Soekarno-Hatta Int’l Airport
Jakarta 19110, Indonesia
Phone : +62 21
Fax : +62 21
Telex : SITA JKTXAXHUpgrade | Audi USA

我要回帖

更多关于 www.gdtdjs.cn 的文章