it is raining hard outside .you`d better not----(not go ...

it is raining hard outside .you`d better ----(not go ) out for a walk_百度作业帮
it is raining hard outside .you`d better ----(not go ) out for a walk
it is raining hard outside .you`d better ----(not go ) out for a walk
not gohad better 最好 可以当情态动词用 后接动词原形do sth 如果跟否定意思 就接动词原形的否定形式 not do sth
就是not go
it is raining hard outside .you`d better -not go---(not go ) out for a walkhad better do sth 固定用法 最好做某事否定则在do前加not如还有疑问,欢迎可以进入乐知各级别英语外教课免费旁听。希望能帮到您
it is raining hard outside .you`d better
not go (not go ) out for a walk【had better do sth】最好做...用动词原形有不会的可以再问我
it is raining hard outside .you`d better not go out for a walkhad better它的后面要跟动词原形;had better只有一种形式,没有has/have better这一形式;它的否定式是在它后面加not:You had better go now你最好现在就走He'd(=He had) better...—It‟s raining ____ .So we can‟t go out for a walk.—Why not read books?A.strong B.hardly C.heavily D.heavy  —Are you ___ from Australia?—No,none of us.A.any B.all C.both D.either  (选择并说明理由)_百度作业帮
—It‟s raining ____ .So we can‟t go out for a walk.—Why not read books?A.strong B.hardly C.heavily D.heavy  —Are you ___ from Australia?—No,none of us.A.any B.all C.both D.either  (选择并说明理由)
A.strong B.hardly C.heavily D.heavy  —Are you ___ from Australia?—No,none of us.A.any B.all C.both D.either  (选择并说明理由)
C heavily (雨下的大,这个“大”用副词heavily)B all(根据回答:”我们都不是“,可知问的应该是你们所有人都来自澳大利亚吗?)
C heavily大雨heavy rain或者rain heavily B all回答中用none表示人数大于2人所以不用both或either 如果满意,请采纳~ 谢谢!
1.C 形容雨大用heavily 2.B 根据后面的回答可知前面问的是你们所有人It’s raining hard outside.You’d better __________.--- OK.A.to go out B.going out C.not to go out D.not go out选项,_百度作业帮
It’s raining hard outside.You’d better __________.--- OK.A.to go out B.going out C.not to go out D.not go out选项,
A.to go out B.going out C.not to go out D.not go out选项,unit1_where_did_you_go_on_vacation测试卷有答案 (1)26
上亿文档资料,等你来发现
unit1_where_did_you_go_on_vacation测试卷有答案 (1)26
Testforunit1wheredidyoug;一.单项选择(每小题1分,满分20分);1.Itisraininghardoutside;A.aB.anC.theD./;2.―Doyouknowthe_____betw;A.differentB.differenceC;3.____seemsveryhardtorea;A.ThatB.ThisC.ID.It
Test for unit1 where did you go on vacation?一.单项选择(每小题1分,满分20分)1.It is raining hard outside. You’d better bring _____ umbrella with you ..A. a
D. /2.―Do you know the _____ between these two words? ---Yes ,I do.A. different
B. difference
C. bicycle
D. building3. ____seems very hard to reach the top of the mountains.A. That
D. It4. The little boy isn’t ______ to pick the apples on the tree.A. short enough
B. enough short
C. tall enough
D. enough tall5. This is a good chance. Does ____ want to have a try?A. someone
C. everyone
D. no one6. My parents will be away for a week, I must look after ____ well.A. myself
D. mine7. C Where did you go last vacation?
-- I ______.A. go to the beach
B. went to doctor
C. went to themountains
D. went to school(
8. He decided ________ tomorrow morning.A. leave
C. leaving
D. to leave(
)9. He felt _______ when he saw the _______ film.A. boring
C. boringD. bored(
)10. he had to retire early ____ poor health.A. as a result
B. because
D. because of(
)11.Would you like some Sichuan food ______ dinner.A. as
) 12. _____ seems difficult________ who broke the window.A. T to find out
B. I to find out
C. T finding out
D.It; finding out(
) 13. She isn’t very popular. She has _______ friends.A. few
D. myself(
)14.He doesn’t feel like ___ anything today..A. to eat
)15. Lisa, do you have _____ to eat? I’m so hungry.
C well, would you like to try some bread?A. any delicious
B. delicious any
C. anything deliciousD. delicious(
)16. From the top of the hill we can see the whole city ______ us.A. under
D. above(
)17. He was waiting _______ the bus stop _________ about 2 hours.A. for: for
B. for: at
D. for;in(
)18. ---When _____ your mother _____ you that blue dress, Lucy?--- Sorry, I really can’t remember. Maybe two or three weeks ago.A. buy
)19. Everything _____ free. Good luck to you!A. am
)20. CCTV-10 often plays ______ around the world. It can help uslearn more about not only nature but also different cultures andcustoms.A. new something
B. something new
C. anything newD. new anything二.完形填空(每小题1分,满分10分) The summer vacation is the best time for students. They can go outdoors and have fun. They can go to big cities or go to the countryside to enjoy the beauty of He always travels in his country.This summer vacation he wants to He is interested in Chinese history. g to Beijing and Xi’an for the summer vacation. He is New York on the last day of the month. He plans
to enjoy the night views. He is sure he will time.(
)21. A. watch TVD. go fishing(
)22. A. buildingsnature(
)23. A. travellinghiking(
)24. A. something difference C. something different(
)25. A. BecauseAlthough(
)26. A. getting back to B. get back toD. gets back toB. exercising
C. go sightseeing B. city
D. B. shopping
C. fishing
B. different something
D. difference something C. But
C. getting back(
)27. A. havinghad(
)28. A. weekendday
B. to have
C. to having
D. B. week
)29. A. take a walkD. take walks(
)30. A. greatboring
B. taking walks
C. takes a walk
C. terrible
D.三.阅读理解(每小题2分,满分30分)AWhat do we do when we go camping? First, we make a plan. We take food, clothing, a knife, and things for cooking and eating. We take things to keep us away from insects and the sun.Then we put everything into the car and we drive to the woods. We look for a place for campers(露营者) and we look for a good place for our tent(帐篷). The place should have a lot of moving air. This will keep some insects away. High land with water on both sides of it is good. Then we put up our tent. We put everything into the tent, and we are ready for fun. We can swim in the lake, walk in the woods, climb a mountain, row a boat, or go fishing.包含各类专业文献、各类资格考试、应用写作文书、生活休闲娱乐、中学教育、专业论文、高等教育、行业资料、unit1_where_did_you_go_on_vacation测试卷有答案 (1)26等内容。 
 unit1 where did you go on vacation测试卷有答案_英语_初中教育_教育专区。用心...一.单项选择(每小题 1 分,满分 20 分) ()1.It is raining hard outside...  Test for unit1 where did you go on vacation? 初二级___班 学号___ 姓名...一.单项选择(每小题 1 分,满分 20 分) ()1.It is raining hard outside....  八年级英语 Unit1 Where did you go on vacation?单元测试题 ---Laura 一、 单项选择 ( )1.Boshan is a beautiful place. There are many people here _...  新目标八年级上unit1where_did_you_go_on_vacation测试题(1)_英语_初中教育_教育专区。Unit1 Where did you go on vacation? 检测题姓名: 一、单词辨音 5 ...  Unit_1_Where_did_you_go_on_vacation单元测试_军事/政治_人文社科_专业资料。...( )1. Did you have great fun ___ with your dog? B. have had B. ...  英语八年级上unit1 where did you go on vacation测试卷_英语_初中教育_教育专区...测试题 京校一、单项填空(本大题有 15 小题,每小题 1 分,共 15 分) (...  新目标八年级上unit1where_did_you_go_on_vacation测试题_英语_初中教育_教育...go, go ()3. He ___ someone playing Kongfu on the square yesterday aftern...  Unit 1 Where did you go on vacation单元测试卷_英语_初中教育_教育专区。Unit 1 Where did you go on vacation? 一、单选题 ( )1.---Do you have___...  unit 1 where_did_you_go_on_vacation?测试题_英语_初中教育_教育专区。今日推荐 180份文档 CET四六级高分通关宝典 2014年6月大学英语六级考试真题及答案 2014年...

我要回帖

更多关于 it is raining hard 的文章

随机推荐