懂英语的大哥哥穿越农家之大姐当嫁姐们帮帮我:英语问题

跪求大哥哥大姐姐帮我解决几个八年级下册的英语,一:根据汉语提示完成句子,1.他正在写一封关于帮助的感谢信.he is writing a ————.2.你和你的室友相处得怎么样.how are you———your roommates.3.他快速看了课文,然后_百度作业帮
跪求大哥哥大姐姐帮我解决几个八年级下册的英语,一:根据汉语提示完成句子,1.他正在写一封关于帮助的感谢信.he is writing a ————.2.你和你的室友相处得怎么样.how are you———your roommates.3.他快速看了课文,然后回答了问题.he ——the text quickly and then answered the question.
a &thank- you &letter &about &help &&getting &on &with&looked & &through
1.他正在写一封关于帮助的感谢信。He is writing a letter of thanks for help 2.你和你的室友相处得怎么样。How are you getting along with your roommate.3.他快速看了课文,然后回答了问题。He
read the text quickly and then answered the question 已回答,望采纳!!
thank-you lettergetting& on withglanced& at 注意后面是过去式,前后要一致哪个大哥哥大姐姐帮我一下:用英语翻译春节,中秋节,那个博物馆事八年前建造的,学生们正在打扫教室,是吗?,你知道你爷爷多打年纪吗?,下个星期将有一场精彩的足球比赛,格林先生来这所学校有多久了?三年半了。
哪个大哥哥大姐姐帮我一下:用英语翻译春节,中秋节,那个博物馆事八年前建造的,学生们正在打扫教室,是吗?,你知道你爷爷多打年纪吗?,下个星期将有一场精彩的足球比赛,格林先生来这所学校有多久了?三年半了。
Spring Festival 春节
Mid-Autumn Festival 中秋节
That museun was built eight years ago. 那个博物馆是八年前建造的.
The students are cleaning the classroom,aren’t they? 学生们正在打扫教室,是吗?
Do you know how old is your grandpa? 你知道你爷爷多大年纪吗?
There will be a football match next week. 下个星期将有一场精彩的足球比赛.
How long has Mr Green been to this school?Three years and an half. 格林先生来这所学校有多久了?三年半了.
的感言:THANGK YOU
其他回答 (4)
Google在线翻译,自己去找吧~~~这些都可以翻出来。
Spring Festival, Mid-Autumn Festival, that museum matter eight years ago constructs, the students are cleaning the classroom, right? , you knew that your grandfather hits the age? , will have a splendid football competition next week, how long Mr. Grimm comes this school to have? Three-and-a-half years.
Spring Festival, Mid-Autumn Festival, that museum matter eight years ago constructs, the students are cleaning the classroom, right? , you knew that your grandfather hits the age? , will have a splendid football competition next week, how long Mr. Grimm comes this school to have? Three-and-a-half years.
/translate
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家555大哥哥姐姐们 帮帮忙,我的英语..._百度知道
555大哥哥姐姐们 帮帮忙,我的英语...
...555英语要死了,所以这次月考我要好好考,还有添be动词..,但是我什么都不会哦,(不过老师让背的单词我都会)......
以前我上英语班..,唯一的就是句子....555哭死我了.. 老师只讲课文了(课文句子我也都会)
就是 什么疑问句 变陈述句 什么对划线部分提问.,我以前在英语班抄的句型
变换方法和be动词 的方法的本本都没了..求求你们了 ! 我们初一的老师呢 她不给我们抄笔记,老师给我抄了. 现在老师她不知道我的小学成绩.刚上初一
25号就月考了
我的数学语文还不错我呢,但是我现在不学英语了(因为这个初中老师!我不想让英语给我拉分 . 就是一切关于句子的的变换方法
555我把我所有的分都给你.. 嗯.,和补习班的老师英语发音不一样)
re my cups(改为否定句)I can spell the word white(改为一般疑问句)They
(be)an English techer(我就是弄不清 怎么添is are 什么什么的..There are three dogs in the picture(对划线部分提问)three下面画线了..
提问者采纳
在图片中有几只狗啊? 发现规律没。Can you spell the word white, you和复数的人或物后为areyou arethe dogs are ,单数的用is,也就是你的问题得问,how many 后。就是这样而is are, the people(集合名词?看出啥没。改为否定句这个?几只;t一般疑问句就是可以用yes和no回答的句子,They
are not my cups.就是在be动词后加not,可以把are not 连写为 aren&#39,用how many ,把 there are 改动为 are there 后面的照抄? 选择了正确的疑问词, How many dogs are ther in the picture, the teacher is第一个划线句, it is,作为复数)are,three, I am he is?I第一人称改为第二人称
提问者评价
谢谢....谢谢所有人...我一共50分,都给你
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
感叹句句型
+a.练习做某事
sth.)答案. to
sth 想要某人干某事
sth...把;They
cups I can spell the word white(改为一般疑问句)答案.,要考的
take sb.. to swh,副词+主语+谓语
sth.介词+v—ing 形式
sth..以做某事结束
picture .某人把某物带到某地 s
令人惊奇的事
sb.拜访某人 is和are
后面是单数或后面是不可数名词加is
后面是复数或后面是可数名词加areThere are three dogs in the picture(对划线部分提问)three下面画线了..的路re my cups(改为否定句)答案:There
techer.带到(把东西或人从身边带走)
bring.感到惊奇
惊奇于干某事
one&#39..而感谢
(that)惊奇于..喜欢某事
这两个要区分开来..教某人某事
为....把.. to
sth教某人干某事
sb,很重要的!
=how +形容词...放弃做某事
sb...到...需要做某事
sth想要某物
to do sth想要干某事
to.(to)do sth帮助某人做某事
(be)an English techer(我就是弄不清 怎么添is are 什么什么的.. 对,an+形容词+主语+谓语+其他.
答案.to.比如?They&#39. sth.to.写信给某人
white:help sb.
你可以给一些例句,我们帮你做,再帮你分析
告诉你个儿歌你就知道怎么用了我用is你用are is跟着他她它 复数全部都用are
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁哪位好心的大哥哥,大姐姐帮我做下英语选择题,急用~_英语吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:692,522贴子:
哪位好心的大哥哥,大姐姐帮我做下英语选择题,急用~收藏
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
1、______ you are leaving tomorrow, let’s have dinner together tonight.(1分) A、For B、Since C、Before D、While
2、It is necessary to build modern power stations which will produce electricity as ______ as possible.(1分) A、efficient B、effective C、efficiently D、inefficient
3、This street, ______, is cleaner and wider than that one.(1分) A、therefore B、hence C、so that D、in comparison
4、______ is worth doing is worth doing well.(1分) A、That B、What C、Those D、Which
5、May I have a word with you ______ of the lesson?(1分) A、in the end B、to the end C、on the end D、at the end
6、______ his parentsˊ disagreement, he married his beloved girl.(1分) A、Now that B、Because of C、Despite D、Although
7、Your ______ to teaching is different from mine.(1分) A、thinking B、approach C、fuel D、lump
8、Itˊs reported ______ the Chinese team has won another gold medal in swimming.(1分) A、what B、which C、as D、that
9、I called on him prior ______ my departure.(1分) A、of B、to C、with D、at
10、Whether they can finish the task before this Friday depends on which method they will ______ to the experiment.(1分) A、adapt B、adopt C、add D、address
11、For me, it is not ______ for the bus for half an hour.(1分) A、worth waiting B、worthy waiting C、worth wait D、worth to wait
12、Each year we waste tons of paper, and ______ for many years.(1分) A、does so B、have done so C、had done so D、did so
13、29 free medical services are ______ to nearly all the college students in China.(1分) A、favorite B、available&&&&C、convenient&&&&&& D、average
14、There will be a press ______ this afternoon.(1分) A、meet B、meeting C、conference D、party
15、One meter ______ 1,000 millimeters.(1分) A、equal to B、is equaled C、equals D、equals with
16、He doesnˊt ______ his study as burden, but ______ recreation.(1分) A、think about … to be B、think of … as C、think … as D、consider … be
17、It’s essential that these application forms ______ back as early as possible.(1分) A、must be sent B、will be sent C、are sent D、be sent
18、The book is ______ more difficult than the one I recommended to you.(1分) A、very B、so C、rather D、much
19、When learning a foreign language, the best ______ is to speak as much as possible.(1分) A、advantage B、approach C、access D、principle
20、It is not ______ for me to return all the books to the library now because I still need some of them for my research.(1分) A、continuous B、difficult C、convenient D、sufficient
21、There was nothing we could do ______.(1分) A、but wait B、except to wait C、only to wait D、but waiting
22、Only the person who has the letter of invitation has______ the party.(1分) A、access to B、ability to C、key to D、solution to
23、He suggested _______.(1分) A、to hire a car B、of hiring a car&&C、we hired a car D、our hiring a car
24、Iˊll buy a new watch ______ late next time.(1分) A、not so as to be B、as not to be so&&&&&&C、so as not to be D、so as to be not
25、He suggested ______ to tomorrow’s exhibition together.(1分) A、us to go B、we went C、we shall go D、we go
26、He ______ in Beijing since he was five years old.(1分) A、was B、has been C、had stayed D、had been
27、The book is said ______ into dozens of languages in the last decade.(1分) A、to have been translated B、to be translated&&&C、to translate D、to have translated
28、I want to buy a new tie to ______ this brown suit.(1分) A、go into B、go after C、go with D、go by
29、One of our ______ is to always use the material of the best quality.(1分) A、theories B、logic C、principles D、forms
30、He said he would ______ me to Mr. Li but he didn’t.(1分) A、comment B、suggest C、command D、recommend
先表明身份,你是学生就不给你做
新群英语角(本群唯一要求要英语会话):
高中还是初中英语。赶紧自己做去。
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或上海小学三年级上册暑假生活英语随便来几个答案我就感激不尽,大哥哥大姐姐们帮帮忙。_百度知道
上海小学三年级上册暑假生活英语随便来几个答案我就感激不尽,大哥哥大姐姐们帮帮忙。
只要英语哦,其他的都写完了
我真的不晓得该怎么办
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!大哥哥上QQ问呀!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
不晓得该怎么办
mom,eye,one 我就知道这些
应该自己想!
其他类似问题
暑假生活的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 魅王火妃兽黑大姐大 的文章