英语 对括号 英语部分提问

英语,对划线部分提问I went for a walk in the park (in the park 是划线部分.对划线部分提问)The ball is Wang Bing's (wang Bing's是划线部分.对划线部分提问)Jim is the years old.Mike is twelve years old.(两句合并为一句.Mike is____ _____ _______百度作业帮
英语,对划线部分提问I went for a walk in the park (in the park 是划线部分.对划线部分提问)The ball is Wang Bing's (wang Bing's是划线部分.对划线部分提问)Jim is the years old.Mike is twelve years old.(两句合并为一句.Mike is____ _____ ______ than Jim)They had a chat under a big tree yesterday(两句合并为一句)
I went for a walk in the park (in the park 是划线部分.对划线部分提问)Where did you go for a walk?The ball is Wang Bing's (wang Bing's是划线部分.对划线部分提问)Whose ball is it?Jim is the years old.Mike is twelve years old.(两句合并为一句.Mike is_two___ _years____ _older_____ than Jim)题意思中the可能打错了吧,是ten吧They had a chat under a big tree yesterday(两句合并为一句)两句?另一句呢?
1.Where did you go for a work?2.Whose ball is this?3.two years older最后一题题目不完整,只有一个句子.
Where did you go for a walk?Whose the ball is?(Jim的年龄没写清楚) one years older第四句只有一句话啊..英语对划线部分提问I was born in Beijing in 1995 划线部分是in Beijing in 1995 填空 ____ _____ _____ _____ you born_百度作业帮
英语对划线部分提问I was born in Beijing in 1995 划线部分是in Beijing in 1995 填空 ____ _____ _____ _____ you born
where and when were you born?
添when and where were给分啦,谢谢
When and where were you born ?
When and where were
when and where were u born.回答先说地方再说时间是习惯,没必要非得按照回答的顺序反推问的顺序,不需要对应。
您可能关注的推广英语对划线部分提问?1.I think roses are the nicest of all the flowers (对划线部分提问)———______ ____do you think are the nicest______ ____?_百度作业帮
英语对划线部分提问?1.I think roses are the nicest of all the flowers (对划线部分提问)———______ ____do you think are the nicest______ ____?
你好填 What flowers & & & & & & & & & of all~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~祝你学习进步,更上一层楼!不明白请及时追问,满意敬请采纳,O(∩_∩)O谢谢~~
你好,很高兴能够在这里回答你的问题, (What flowers) do you think are the nicest (of all)?***************************************************^__^真心祝你学习进步,如果有疑问,请追问,另外如果对你有所帮助,请千万别忘记采纳哟!*********...
(What flowers) do you think are the nicest (of all)?
______ what____do you think are the nicest____flowers__ ____?教育部国家教师科研基金十二五规划重点课题国家教育资源公共信息服务平台成果展示网站
您所在的位置: >
中考英语“对划线部分提问”万能解题步骤、技巧和典例精析
上传时间:
版本版别: |
类别主题: |
年级科目: |
所属地区:
上&&&&&&传:第二教育网
E&&&&&&&币:4
大&&&&&&小:13.68KB
    “对划线部分提问”解题步骤  一、 找准疑问词;  二、 找be动词,有则放于疑问词后;  三、 无be动词,则再找情动,有情动则直接将其放于疑问词后;  四、 无be动词,无情动,则再找是否有助动词will,shall,would,have,has,had,有则直接将其放于疑问词后;  五、 无be,无情,也无助,则只有借助 助动词do,does或did放于疑问词后,且原实义动词形式要还原;  六、 变人称:原句中涉及第一人称的人称代词、形容性物主代词、名词性物主代词要变成第二人称对应的人称代词、形容性物主代词、名词性物主代词;同样,原句中涉及第二人称的人称代词、形容性物主代词、名词性物主代词要变成第一人称对应的人称代词、形容性物主代词、名词性物主代词;  七、 将原句除划线部分外的剩余部分抄下来。(注意状语从句部分可不抄)    怎么找疑问词,方法如下  How 意:1、怎么样? 一般针对adj / adv 提问;
2、怎么做? 一般针对by+doing sth 做某事的方式提问;  3、怎么去? 一般针对by+交通工具/on +foot 等去某地的方式提问小学英语对划线部分提问小学6
年级 的英语对划线部分提问简单点
全面点_百度作业帮
小学英语对划线部分提问小学6
年级 的英语对划线部分提问简单点
额,要先看划线部分表示什么,确定疑问词,把除划线部分的单词全部照搬下来:1、对“地点”提问用where.如:(1).They are studying Chinese in China.→ Where are they studying Chinese?2、就“时间”提问用when.如:(2).She came to Japan in 1990.→ When did she come to Japan?3、对“时刻、点钟”提问用what time.如:(3).He often goes to bed at ten.→ What time does he often go to bed?4、对“谁”提问用who.如:(4).The girl is standing at the station.→ Who is standing at the station?(5).They often go home with Tom.→ Who do they often go home with?5、对“谁的”提问用whose.如:(6).I will meet my father.→ Whose father will you meet?6、对“年龄”提问用how old.如:(7).The man over there is sixty.→ How old is the man over there?7、对“哪一个”提问用which.如:(8).She likes the new skirt.→ Which skirt does she like?8、对“颜色”提问用what colour.如:(9).Her blouse is white.→ What colour is her blouse?9、对“职业”提问用what.如:(10).His mother is a teacher.→ What is his mother?10、对“次数”提问用how many times.如:(11).He has been to England twice.→ How many times has he been to England?11、对“数量”提问用how many (表示可数) 或how much (表示不可数).如:(12).There are fifty students in Class 1.→ How many students are there in Class (13).She spent ten yuan on the book.→ How much did she spend on the book?12、对“方式、方法”或“感觉如何”提问用how.如:(14).We come to school on foot.→ How do you come to school?(15).She is feeling much better now.→ How is she feeling now?13、对“原因”提问用why.如:(16).He didnt come here because he was ill yesterday.→ Why didnt he come here?14、对“做什么”提问用what…do /doing/done.如:(17).They are going to visit the factory next week.→ What are they going to do next week?(18).You are looking at the blackboard.→ What are you doing?(19).They have seen the film.→ What have they done?15、对“一段时间”提问用how long.如 (20).We have stayed here for six years.→ How long have you stayed here?(21).He has worked in Beijing since 1980.→ How long has he worked in Beijing?16、对“频度”提问用how often.如:(22).She is late for school once a week.→ How often is she late for school?(23).We sometimes get up at 10:00.→ How often do you get up at 10:00?17、对“将来的一段时间”提问用how soon.如:(24).Lucy will be back in four days.→ How soon will Lucy be back?18、对“高度”提问用how tall(表示人)或how high(表示物).如:(25).The man is two metres tall.→ How tall is the man?(26).The hill is 300 metres high.→ How high is the hill?19、对“长度”、“宽度”提问,用how long,how wide.如:(27).The desk is four metres long.→ How long is the desk?(28).The river is one hundred metres wide.→ How wide is the river?20、对“星期几”提问用what day.如:(29).Today is Friday.→ What day is today?21、对“日期”提问用what…the date.如:(30).Yesterday was July 1,1995.→ What was the date yesterday?22、对“距离”提问用how far.如:(31).Its 300 metres from my home to school.→ How far is it from your home to school?23、对“号码”提问用what size.如:(32).I want size 42 shoes.→ What size shoes do you want?(33).She bought a size 68 blouse last week.→ What size blouse did she buy last week?24、对“天气状况”提问用“What……the weather like?”.如:(34).Today is rainy.→What is the weather like today?可以请教老师或者参考书的
先看看划线部分是是时间吗?再用what
where提问就可以了,或者是看看小学生全解,小学生全解上都有答案。
找找相应的辅导书
一般就是:1、先找特殊疑问词,2、找特殊疑问词后面的词(可能是be动词,也可能是情态动词,两种都没有的话,用助动词),接下来要看主语,主语是单数,那be动词或助动词用单数,如果是情态动词,不变
1:先找疑问词.2;把这句话变为一般疑问句。3:去掉划线部分(注:在一般情况下some变any,但表示希望得到肯定回答的问题some不变any)
对划线部分提问练习题1 That is a bike. 2 My name is Li Ping. 3 She is Rose. 4 My pen is in the bag. 5 Jim is a teacher. 6 Wei Hua is my sister. 7 The bag is four dollars. 8 It’s six o’clock . 9 My birthday is No...
您可能关注的推广回答者:

我要回帖

更多关于 括号 英语 的文章

随机推荐