求Have no hear the bells歌词的中文歌词

求歌曲Telephone的歌词(英文+中文)_百度知道
求歌曲Telephone的歌词(英文+中文)
我有更好的答案
lady gaga - telephone (feat. beyoncé)
album:the fame monster
hello, hello, you called, i can't hear a thing.
i have got no service in the club, you see, see…
wha-wha-what did you say?
oh, you're breaking up on me…
sorry, i cannot hear you, i'm kinda busy.
k-kinda busy k-kinda busy
sorry, i cannot hear you, i'm kinda busy.
just a second, it's my favorite song they're gonna play
and i cannot text you with a drink in my hand, eh…
you shoulda made some plans with me,
you knew that i was free.
and now you won'
i'm kinda busy.
stop callin', stop callin',
i don't wanna think anymore!
i left my hand and my heart on ...
Hello, hello, baby,You called, I can't hear a thing
嗨,宝贝,你打的电话我听不到
I have got no service in the club, you see, see
你知道的,我在club里收不到信号
Wha-Wha-What did you say
什么?你说什么
Oh, you're breaking up on me
哦,原来你要和我分手
Sorry, I cannot hear you, I'm kinda busy
抱歉,我听不清楚你在说什么.因为我有点儿忙
K-kinda busy K-kinda busy
Sorry, I can't hear you, I'm kinda busy
抱歉,我听不清楚你在说什么.因为我有点儿忙
Just a second, it's my favorite song they're gonna play
等一下,他们现在正在放我最喜欢的歌
And I cannot text you with a drink in my hand, eh
我手里拿着饮料所以就不能给你发信息了
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
歌曲:right here waiting
ocean apart day after day
and i slowly go ins...
richard marx 的《right here waiting》,QQ空间可用链接,经本人测试。
http://upload20.music.qzone.s...
大家还关注
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'求no angels的one life的 中文歌词I dont wanna hear another voicesayin theres nothing moreI should be the one to make the choiceto open another doorBut I was moving in the right directionI thought I had it all,figured out,but now Im feeling like theres something missing,I just realised[Refrain]:I only got one life,one life!Tonight Im gonna live mine,live mine,Im gonna have a good time,good time,i wanna be free.I only got one life,one life!Tonight Im gonna live mine,live mine,Im gonna have a good time,good time,i wanna be free.Why was I afraid to take a chance,knowing that I am strong?Take me to the floor and I will dancewatch me go on and onYes now Im heading in the right directiondont need to have it all figured outand when Im feeling like theres something missingIm gonna rememberI only got one life,one life!Tonight Im gonna live mine,live mine,Im gonna have a good time,good time,i wanna be free.I only got one life,one life!Tonight Im gonna live mine,live mine,Im gonna have a good time,good time,i wanna be free.Im feeling it with confidenceI dont care about consequenceIm gonna do whats best for meReaching for my destinyHold on - I feel itIm pushing to the limitIm working my ass off - forever I will bring itI only got one life,one life!Tonight Im gonna live mine,live mine,Im gonna have a good time,good time,i wanna be free.I only got one life,one life!Tonight Im gonna live mine,live mine,Im gonna have a good time,good time,i wanna be free.Why was I afraid to take a chance,knowing that I am strong?
I dont wanna hear another voice sayin theres nothing more 不想听到别人说什么I should be the one to make the choice 我应该自己做出选择to open another door 打开那另外的一扇门But I was moving in the right direction 我走向了正确的方向I thought I had it all 我想我就拥有了一切figured out 我才会明白but now Im feeling like theres something missing 但现在我觉得我失去了一些东西I just realised 我意识到[Refrain]:I only got one life,one life 我只能活一次,一次Tonight Im gonna live mine,live mine 今晚我要活出自己,活出自己!Im gonna have a good time,good time 我要玩得开心,玩得开心!i wanna be free 我只想要放纵I only got one life,one life 我只能活一次,一次Tonight Im gonna live mine,live mine 今晚我要活出自己,活出自己!Im gonna have a good time,good time 我要玩得开心,玩得开心!i wanna be free 我只想要放纵Why was I afraid to take a chance 为什么我害怕去尝试knowing that I am strong?我知道我很坚强吗?Take me to the floor and I will dance 让我在地板上跳舞吧watch me go on and on 看着我不断地跳Yes now Im heading in the right direction 是的我已经走上了正确的方向dont need to have it 不需要别的all figured out 我已经全部明白了and when Im feeling like theres something missing 当我觉得我失去了一些东西Im gonna remember 我只需要记住I only got one life,one life 我只能活一次,一次 Tonight Im gonna live mine,live mine 今晚我要活出自己,活出自己!Im gonna have a good time,good time 我要玩得开心,玩得开心!i wanna be free 我只想要放纵I only got one life,one life 我只能活一次,一次Tonight Im gonna live mine,live mine 今晚我要活出自己,活出自己!Im gonna have a good time,good time 我要玩得开心,玩得开心!i wanna be free 我只想要放纵Im feeling it with confidence 我觉得充满信心I dont care about consequence 我不去考虑后果Im gonna do whats best for me 我要做最适合我的Reaching for my destiny 抓住我自己的命运Hold on - I feel it 抓住 我感觉到了它Im pushing to the limit 我把它推上极限Im working my ass off 我累死累活地工作- forever I will bring it 直到永远I only got one life,one life 我只能活一次,一次 Tonight Im gonna live mine,live mine 今晚我要活出自己,活出自己!Im gonna have a good time,good time 我要玩得开心,玩得开心!i wanna be free 我只想要放纵I only got one life,one life 我只能活一次,一次 Tonight Im gonna live mine,live mine 今晚我要活出自己,活出自己!Im gonna have a good time,good time 我要玩得开心,玩得开心!i wanna be free 我只想要放纵Why was I afraid to take a chance 为什么我害怕去尝试knowing that I am strong?我知道我很坚强吗?在楼上那位机译的基础上,自己又翻译了一下……文采不够请LZ多多见谅……
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码大家正在求推荐
&·&·&·&·&·&·
(29人参加)
第三方登录:艾薇儿的歌(Fly)。 求中文歌词。_百度知道
艾薇儿的歌(Fly)。 求中文歌词。
提问者采纳
I came to win, to fight, to conquer, to thriveI came to win, to survive, to prosper, to riseTo fly, To flyI wish today it would rain all dayMaybe that'll kind of make the pain go awayTryin to forgive you for abandonin' mePrayin' but I think I'm still an angel awayAngel away, yeah strangin' awayMaybe that is why I chase strangers awayThey got they guns o珐互粹就诔脚达协惮茅ut aimin' at meBut I become Neo when they aimin' at me, me, meMe against them, me against enemies, me against friendsSomehow they both seem to become oneA sea full of sharks and they all smell bloodThey start comin' and I start risin'Must be surprisin', I'm just surmisin'I win, thrive, soar, higher, higher, higher, more flya'I came to win, to fight, to conquer, to thriveI came to win, to survive, to prosper, to riseTo fly, To flyEverybody wanna' try to box me inSuffocatin' everytime it locks me inPaintin' their own pictures then they crop me inBut I will remain where the top beginsCaus' I am not a word, I am not a lineI am not a girl that could ever be definedI am not fly I am levitationI represent an entire generationI hear the criticism loud and clear,that is how I know that the time is nearSee we become alive in the time of fear,Cry my eyes out for days upon daysSuch a heavy burden placed upon meBut when you go hard your nays become yaysYankee stadium with Jays and KanyesI came to win, to fight, to conquer, to thriveI came to win, to survive, to prosper, to riseTo fly, To flyGet ready fo
快来采纳我吧~There's a light inside of us我们的生命中都有一束光it's never hiding you just have to light it 只要点亮它你就永远都不会活在阴影下it's that one thing that you gotta trust 这是唯一一件你必须要坚信的事情It's like a diamond you just have to find it它就像钻石,你必须要找到它So if you ever feel likt giving up你是否曾想要放弃yeah just remember that是的请记住它We were all meant to fly我们都命中注定要翱翔于天际spread your wings acroo the universe张开你的双翅,冲破天宇it's your time to, it's your time to shine这是属于你的时刻,是你绽放光芒的时刻There's a light inside of us我们的生命中都有一束光soon you'ii find that你很快就会发现它it's your time to fly, your time to fly这是你腾飞的时刻,是你翱翔的时刻A little help it's all it ever takes小小的帮助也值得全力以赴 (不敢确定这句)somebody else to tell you it's worth fighting别人也会告诉你值得为它去奋斗a single step becomes a leap of faith迈出一小步会变成命运的一次飞跃that's when you realize you've started flying当你已经起飞的时候你就会明白的so don't ever you ever say you're giving up所以不要再轻言放弃no there's no looking back千万不要,人生无法回头cause we were all meant to fly因为我们都命中注定要翱翔于天际spread your wings acroo the universe所以张开你的双翅,冲破天宇it's your time to, it's your time to shine这是属于你的时刻,是你绽放光芒的时刻There's a light inside of us我们的生命中都有一束光soon you'ii find that你将会找到它it's your time to fly, your time to fly这是腾飞的时刻,是你翱翔的时刻just reach up, don't give up张开双臂,不要放弃until you've touched the sky直到你触碰到天宇just reach up, don't give up张开双臂,不要放弃until you feel alive直到你感受到生命的真谛that we were all meant to fly我们都命中注定要翱翔于天际
要纯中文的
我们的生命中都有一束光只要点亮它你就永远都不会活在阴影下这是唯一一件你必须要坚信的事情它就像钻石,你必须要找到它你是否曾想要放弃是的请记住它我们都命中注定要翱翔于天际张开你的双翅,冲破天宇这是属于你的时刻,是你绽放光芒的时刻我们的生命中都有一束光你很快就会发现它这是你腾飞的时刻,是你翱翔的时刻小小的帮助也值得全力以赴 (不敢确定这句)别人也会告诉你值得为它去奋斗迈出一小步会变成命运的一次飞跃当你已经起飞的时候你就会明白的所以不要再轻言放弃千万不要,人生无法回头因为我们都命中注定要翱翔于天际所以张开你的双翅,冲破天宇这是属于你的时刻,是你绽放光芒的时刻我们的生命中都有一束光你将会找到它这是腾飞的时刻,是你翱翔的时刻张开双臂,不要放弃直到你触碰到天宇张开双臂,不要放弃直到你感受到生命的真谛我们都命中注定要翱翔于天际
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
There's a light inside of us我们的生命中都有一束光it's never hiding you just have to light it 只要点亮它你就永远都不会活在阴影下it's that one thing that you gotta trust 这是唯一一件你必须要坚信的事情It's like a diamond you just have to find it它就像钻石,你必须要找到它So if you ever feel likt giving up你是否曾想要放弃yeah just remember that是的请记住它We were all meant to fly我们都命中注定要翱翔于天际spread your wings acroo the universe张开你的双翅,冲破天宇it's your time to, it's your time to shine这是属于你的时刻,是你绽放光芒的时刻There's a light inside of us我们的生命中都有一束光soon you'ii find that你很快就会发现它it's your time to fly, your time to fly这是你腾飞的时刻,是你翱翔的时刻A little help it's all it ever takes小小的帮助也值得全力以赴 (不敢确定这句)somebody else to tell you it's worth fighting别人也会告诉你值得为它去奋斗a single step becomes a leap of faith迈出一小步会变成命运的一次飞跃that's when you realize you've started flying当你已经起飞的时候你就会明白的so don't ever you ever say you're giving up所以不要再轻言放弃no there's no looking back千万不要,人生无法回头cause we were all meant to fly因为我们都命中注定要翱翔于天际spread your wings acroo the universe所以张开你的双翅,冲破天宇it's your time to, it's your time to shine这是属于你的时刻,是你绽放光芒的时刻There's a light inside of us我们的生命中都有一束光soon you'ii find that你将会找到它it's your time to fly, your time to fly这是腾飞的时刻,是你翱翔的时刻just reach up, don't give up张开双臂,不要放弃until you've touched the sky直到你触碰到天宇just reach up, don't give up张开双臂,不要放弃until you feel alive直到你感受到生命的真谛that we were all meant to fly我们都命中注定要翱翔于天际spread your wings acroo the universe张开你的双臂冲破天宇it's your time to, it's your time to shine这是属于你的时刻,是你绽放光芒的时刻There's a light inside of us我们都有一束光soon you'ii find that你很快就会找到它it's your time to fly, fly这是你腾飞的时刻,腾飞吧!it's your time to, it's your time to shine, shine这是属于你的时刻,是你绽放光芒的时刻,闪耀吧!soon you'ii find that it's your time to fly你很快就会知道腾飞的时刻已经到了spread your wings acroo the universe张开双臂冲破天宇it's your time to, it's your time to shine这是属于你的时刻,是你绽放光芒的时刻There's a light inside of us我们的生命中都有一束光soon you'ii find that it's your time to fly你很快就会知道腾飞的时刻已经来到
你这粘贴复制
我要纯中文的
来自团队:
为您推荐:
其他26条回答
There'a a light inside of all of us
it's never hiding you just have to light it
it's that one thing that you gotta trust
it's like a diamond,you just have to find it
so if you ever feel like giving up,
yeah just remember that
we were all meant to fly