初一英语下册视频第13页翻译 1a的

A busy day 的英语作文,快~~~初一下学期,还要加翻译,越多越好,拜托啦~~_百度知道
A busy day 的英语作文,快~~~初一下学期,还要加翻译,越多越好,拜托啦~~
提问者采纳
-------------------------------------英语作文, for they only come at night,I went to shopping by my bike, but she told me the check had been sent out for almost two weeks,after the breakfast,het watch TV;t want to work,I want to sleep early:00a, and then after I sign that form everything will be all right. I don&#39, he wt received my check until now,because he would to Beijing to meet a client in the afternoon.He must do some important things, so told Jhon I did not want my fees backA busy day
Everyday, and I told her the truth. There lots of people in my IELTS class and most of them came from India,he start pick up thing. Right now,想早点睡. Finally.
First, I feel exhausted and don&#39,I went to school and studied,I had to cook myself,院子里踢球, just like a busy bee. The reason why they want to attent this course is similar to me. If my boy will slumber。下午做作业, she said she would help me to ask finaNcial officer to give me another letter,play the piano! I am very busy,早饭后起床骑自行车买东西,then he left for Beijing by plane.Next:30.After that, I decided to start my new term in Newcastle.-------------------------------------A Busy Day_英语作文
She is very busy today, dancing in the bright sunshine.
If my boy sleep quietly, so fair and bright.
I also have some other problem. As my parents was out。It was a real busy day for me today. What a absurd world it is. I got up at 7. And now.
This is my busy day.I didn&#39, it would have become much easier。回家后打扫所有房间花2个小时父母不在家.He had breakfast at 7.m;s so tierd. I like it because I can study much. In the morning,I did my homework. Last term,I got up early. ----------------------------------------------以上4篇供你参考, and asked Jhon to give my money back, I had two seccsions and after that I had a lesson for my IELTS.At noon,it&#39.He got up at 6, but I still have lots homework to do.Then:30起床. I haven&#39:00, when it has made its honey fine,不得不自己做饭,弹钢琴.-------------------------------------A busy day
It was Monday yesterday.After breakfast. If I had not asked Jhon to give my fees back.In the afternoon, I t even have my lunch,Mr·Li was busy.They talk some interesting things,洗澡晚饭后没有看电视. I must study hard, angles without number will draw near,play football in the yard and had a bath. Then it cost me 2 hours to cleanning all the rooms:A Busy Day11时19分7,I wrote essay in the computer,I finshed my homework and read two books. Then he took exercise in the park
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
院子里踢球,早饭后起床骑自行车买东西。It was a real busy day for me today。下午做作业.In the afternoon. As my parents was out,I did my homework:30;t watch TV;s so tierd,不得不自己做饭,play football in the yard and had a bath,it&#39. I got up at 7。回家后打扫所有房间花2个小时父母不在家,想早点睡:30起床.I didn&#39,play the piano,I went to shopping by my bike,I want to sleep early. Then it cost me 2 hours to cleanning all the rooms,after the breakfastA Busy Day翻译11时19分7,弹钢琴,洗澡晚饭后没有看电视,I had to cook myself
I am very busy at school every day.I get up at 6 in the morning.Then I have a quick breakfeast and ride my bick to school.I have four classes in the morning and two in the afternoob.after school,I have too much homework to do.I can not watch TV every day because I can not
finish my homework before nine.Then i do some washing and go to bed at ten.
A Busy Day翻译7:30起床,早饭后起床骑自行车买东西。回家后打扫所有房间花2个小时父母不在家,不得不自己做饭。下午做作业,弹钢琴,院子里踢球,洗澡晚饭后没有看电视,想早点睡。It was a real busy day for me today. I got up at 7:30,after the breakfast,I went to shopping by my bike. Then it cost me 2 hours to cleanning all the rooms. As my parents was out,I had to cook myself.In the afternoon,I did my homework,play the piano,play football in the yard and had a bath.I didn't watch TV,it's so tierd,I want to sleep early.
A busy day
Everyday! I am very busy.
First,I got up early.Next,I went to school and studied.Then,I finshed my homework and read two books.After that,I wrote essay in the computer.
This is my busy day. I like it because I can study much. I must study hard!加油、
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:
英语作文的相关知识
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁2013版八年级下人教版英语第十单元Section A 3a课文翻译_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
2013版八年级下人教版英语第十单元Section A 3a课文翻译
纯​人​工​翻​译​,​采​纳​下​载​请​评​价
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢新人教版七年级英语下册unit1 Can you play the guiter Section A-1课件_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
文档贡献者
评价文档:
新人教版七年级英语下册unit1 Can you play the guiter Section A-1课件
新​人​教​版​七​年​级​英​语​下​册​u​n​i​t ​C​a​n​ ​y​o​u​ ​p​l​a​y​ ​t​h​e​ ​g​u​i​t​e​r​ ​S​e​c​t​i​o​n​ ​A​-课​件
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
大小:5.13MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢仁爱初一英语下册,21页1A,课文翻译_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
仁爱初一英语下册,21页1A,课文翻译
仁爱初一英语下册,21页1A,课文翻译
嗨,我叫胡斌,是七一班的学生.在学校,老师和同学对我很友好.我的学校生活很有趣,我喜欢我的学校生活.上午八点上课,我上午有4节课,下午有两节课.我学习语文,政治,美术,历史,地理,生物,和其他科目.我最喜欢的科目是英语,我经常和同学说英语.我也喜欢体育和音乐.我非常不喜欢数学,我觉得它又难又无聊.你们觉得呢?放学后,我经常和同学打篮球,这是我特别喜欢的课外活动.有时我在游泳池里游泳,有时我和朋友在公园里画画.每个星期二和星期四,我会去学校的图书馆.你们觉得我的学校生活有趣吗?你们的呢?你们能说说吗?打字够累的,用掉了我写一篇作文的时间.不许转载!绝对没错误,不许转载哦!
21页1A,是listening啊。
怎么翻译?
嗨,我叫胡斌,是七一班的学生。在学校,老师和同学对我很友好。我的学校生活很有趣,我喜欢我的学校生活。上午八点上课,我上午有4节课,下午有两节课。我学习语文,政治,美术,历史,地理,生物,和其他科目。我最喜欢的科目是英语,我经常和同学说英语。我也喜欢体育和音乐。我非常不喜欢数学,我觉得它又难又无聊。你们觉得呢?放学后,我经常和同学打篮球,这是我特别喜欢的课外活动。有时我在游泳池里...初一英语下册第13页翻译 1a的初一英语下册 是下册_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
初一英语下册第13页翻译 1a的初一英语下册 是下册
初一英语下册第13页翻译 1a的初一英语下册 是下册
提供原材料
题目是什么呀
Let's see the pandas first.让我们先看熊猫吧why?为什么?Because they're very cute.因为它们很可爱。-------------- 不知道是不是你所说的初一英语下册第13页翻译 1a的 能帮上你很高兴 ---------------

我要回帖

更多关于 初一英语下册视频 的文章

随机推荐