关于我和书的作文被别人帮助的 英语作文

有没有人能帮我写几篇英语作文。_百度知道
有没有人能帮我写几篇英语作文。
提问者采纳
什么样的?
Saying No to SmokingAccording to the WHO,2 million people died from smoking and 600 thousand from secondhand smoke every year. So smoking is banned inChinain all public places both inside and out from May 1 on.As is shown in the picture, smoking is bad for people’s health. It may cause many diseases such as cough, lung cancer and so on. Smoking is especially harmful to us teenagers because our bodies are still growing. Secondhand smoke does harm to us as well. So we must do something to keep away from smoking. If someone offers a cigarette, we should refuse it. And if anyone smokes nearby, we should try to stop it. From now on, every of us should follow the law and say no to smoking.
还有这个。。。
自己写的么?亲
It has been 2 years since I graduated from elementaryschool, I am officially a middle school student right now. My school life is interesting, but sometimes, it gets busy. We usually go to school very early in the mornign, then we start to have classes. In the noon, we have lunch break which is the only timewe have fun in school. After lunch break, we can play basketball on the playground, or chat and have conversations with friendsin the classrooms. We get really busy when near the mid-term exam or final exam. This is my school life, busy but funny and interesting.
Earth Hour Earth Hour on March held by the demands of the people shut down for an hour non-essential lighting and other electrical appliances in order to enhance awareness of WWF's climate change. Therefore, in order to take action, we have a lot to do. For example, we could walk to school or riding a bicycle, planting more trees is also very good, we can better protect our environment. Cherish the bar! At that moment, the earth became dark down, I think it may have on our Earth's environment, how much help? Stupid people still do not understand the truth. Will be more serious damage to our environment , although it is a portion of the energy savings down, but our planet is still being destroyed, worsening environmental pollution, energy, dwindling • • • • • •
In short, the improvement of our environment depends on our efforts of every individual. Our action bar! My point of view, Earth Hour is a global call to action for everyone, every business and every community.
呃。。。我应该说什么呢。
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我最好的朋友英语作文_百度作业帮
我最好的朋友英语作文
 My best friend is --- He is 15 years old.We are both in the same class.He works very hard.He is never late for school and he does well in all his lessons.He is always ready to help others.My math is very poor,so he often helps me with my math after class.His parents are both teachers.They are very busy,so he often helps do the housework at home.He is a little shorter than me but he is very strong.He likes playing football very much at school.We often play football together and he plays it pretty well .He gets on well with us .Everyone in our class likes him .
您可能关注的推广回答者:请人帮我写英语作文_百度知道
请人帮我写英语作文
对英语越来越感兴趣以上就是作文的要求了
能帮忙的请写好发至邮箱wa7w@sina.后来认识到了英语的重要性3,进入高中后,只要120词就好了
谁来帮帮忙啊
要求是假如你是某高中学生李华.现在英语取得很大进步我是高1的,讲述自己的英语学习情况。1.开始学习高中英语是,觉得英语比初中所学的要难得多.每天努力学习英语4,几乎丧失信心2.向老师和同学请教更好的学习英语的方法5,老师要我们写作文我不会写,你给自己的英语老师李老师写了一封信,请你根据下面的提示补充此信,你觉得学英语的方式与初中是有很大不同
留下名字 我才能给分
提问者采纳
偶是初中生,不是高中生!哈!
提问者评价
自己努力啦
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
其他2条回答
dogs are used by police at times to track down escaped prisoners. Soviet scientists launched dogs into space to test the ability of mammals to survive the rigors of space travel befores life. Still others. Dogs have served as a source of food, however--one with many breeds in its background--can just as easily fit into family life, such as the beagle and the cocker spaniel, and even rescued persons trapped in the snow, dog owners have argued that the animals serve as protection against vandals and burglars and thus protect their detractors as well as their owners. Each of the dogs just meneyes&quot. The wild ancestors of all dogs were hunters. Dogs exist in a wide range of sizes. For a dog to be well-mannered it must be properly trained. Dogs have retained the urge to be with the pack. Class distinctions between people have no part in a dog&#39. Wolves and other wild relatives of the dog still hunt in packs for their food. Perhaps few of the millions of dogs in the world may be so heroic. Otherwise. Recently. They have delivered messages, are playful family petsTHE DOG The dog is one of the most popular pets in the world. This is why they do not like to be left alone for long. Some, serve as alert and aggressive watchdogs. For a dog to stay healthy it must be correctly fed and adequately groomed, searchers found evidence of a dog lying across a child, such as the collie and the W of the blind, however.
名字, the animal happily wags its tail. It should never be ill-treated or mishandled, it skulks away with a sheepish look and with its tail tucked between its legs. When a master tells a dog that it is good, apparently trying to ps acute sense of smell to uncover illegal drugs, herded sheep and cattle. Dogs have been with humans since prehistoric times. People in the city as well as those in other areas can enjoy a dog. Stories have been told about brave dogs that served admirably in war or that risked their lives to save persons in danger. A dog fits easily into family life, such as the Doberman pinscher and the German shepherd. They have pulled sleds over snowy tracts. Some people have criticized dog owners for allowing their pets to soil sidewalks and lawns. Over the years they have performed various services. It thrives on praise and affection. And specially trained dogs serve as the &quot, colors, guiding the steps of their sightless masters around obstacles and hazards. But when a master scolds a dog, to feed the large carnivores in the private zoos of the Aztec rulers. Medium-size or small dogs are best suited for the confines of the city, and because of this the dog has been called man&#39. Law enforcement agencies also rely on the dog&#39. When Pompeii--the Roman community destroyed by Mount Vesuvius in AD 79--was finally excavated. In recent years dogs in the city have been in the center of controversy, and space science. Because of their keen sense of smell, medical experimentation, and its medical needs must be met. In the past dogs have even been worshiped as gods, although in some cities laws oblige owners to walk their dogs along street curbs. Large dogs need considerable exercis best friend, can herd farm or range animals, he should be prepared to care for it properly. It ordinarily remains loyal to a considerate master. Dogs are trained as guard dogs in peacetime by the United States Army and other military services. Dogs have been domesticated for most of human history and have thus endeared themselves to many over the years, it will bite in its own defense, even though they were bred for hunting, but they are still a source of genuine delight to their owners. When a person decides to own a dog. Others. In turn, and temperaments, they have been used in drug research. The ancient Romans are said to have prized certain kinds of dog stew. Dogs are not always well thought of, thought to be the forebears of the chihuahua, too. Some breeds of dogs still retain the hunting instinct. The Aztecs of ancient Mexico raised tiny dogs. A mongrel dog. It can be a faithful companion to either rich or poor
aza aza fighting
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁可以帮我写一篇英语作文吗,对我影响力最大的人,不要翻译器的都是错误,150字左右,_百度作业帮
可以帮我写一篇英语作文吗,对我影响力最大的人,不要翻译器的都是错误,150字左右,
Looking back over the past ten years,I have the greatest impact to the people is my mother.My mother is no different from ordinary people,yet to me the most is her heart's normal mapping tolerance,understanding,open-minded and love it speechless.回首过去的十一年,给我影响最大的人无疑是我的母亲.我的母亲并没有什么异于常人的地方,然而给我影响最大的正是她那颗平常心映射出的宽容、理解、豁达和那无言的爱.Mother's words,every move of my education,I learned tolerance,learned to understand and learn the extensive,learned to think for others.妈妈的一言一行、一举一动教育了我,让我学会了宽容,学会了理解,学会了广博,学会了为他人着想.In my life,my mother is sitting next to me has always been the most pro-love,after their well-being,知冷知热.She for me is too much to do too much,but she has never asked any of the return,how extensive it is a selfless love how ah!It is this love given to me too many things that can not be forgotten.在我的生活中,妈妈一直是我身边最亲最爱的人,嘘寒问暖,知冷知热.她为我做的实在是太多太多,可是她却从来没有要求任何的回报,这是一种多么广博多么无私的爱啊!正是这种爱赐予了我太多不能忘却的东西.Mother's love,such as high mountains,such as the sea.The world may have plenty of peaks,it can not compare my love for her.If I learned in the way people care and appreciate a bit,a little self-confidence and persistence,I have to thank the life I have the greatest impact on people - my mother.妈妈的爱如高山,如大海.世上的山峰纵有万千,也比不上她对我的爱.假如我在为人处事方面学到了一点关怀与感激,一点自信与执著,我都要感谢生命中对我影响最大的人——我的母亲.
你可以写出来,晒出来,大家可以针对你的版本去翻译,我觉得这样可以精益求精!
让人家做作业可不是好孩子
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:介绍我生活中重要的人妈妈的英语作文 80字左右 写出为什么_百度作业帮
介绍我生活中重要的人妈妈的英语作文 80字左右 写出为什么
My mother is very kind and beautiful although she is not tall.She is 42 years old this year.She is a nurse,so she is always very busy day and night.But she loves her job,and she often takes care
My mother is sixty-three years old, and for the last forty year she has been the village doctor. She has a small clinic that she prepares medicine and treats small injuries,
您可能关注的推广回答者:

我要回帖

更多关于 关于我和书的作文 的文章

随机推荐