23192 ALCALDE DRIVE, UNIT B,redang lagunaA HILLS, CA 92653 ...

Mudd Industries, Inc. - Laguna Hills, CA, US 92653(949) 855-4263 | (800) 899-4263
Phillips Components, Inc. is a leader in the VME, VPX, and cPCI custom and standard front panel industry, manufacturing PMC and FMC Bezels, Compact PCI Front Panels, fully customized to your specifications. We are your one stop shop, from design to assembly. We also continue to offer printed circuit board card ejectors, card pullers and card guides.
Founded in 1976 by Stu Phillips, we carry on the tradition of personalized customer service, the fastest possible turnaround time, and high quality products.
Phillips Components, founded in 1976 by Stu Phillips, carries on the tradition of personalized customer service, the fastest possible turnaround time, and high quality products.
Phillips Components, Inc.23142 Alcalde Drive, Suite ALaguna Hills, CA 92653
Call(949) 855-4263Client Testimonials
February 2013
Thanks again for all your help! Everyone was so nice and helpful and very professional.
Anne - Newport Coast
January 2013
I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed Marcus, Ethan and Pete while they were here doing work for me. Everyone was nice, professional and a lot of fun - fun is good! The gallery light that Pete suggested made such a difference with my glass work over the fireplace - it looks fantastic. When the time comes I will call you, again, and I will certainly refer you to others.
Barbara - Mission Viejo
January 2013
I want to tell you how impressed I was with your crew who came to do work in my home this morning. They were so professional, neat and personable. I will gladly recommend your firm to my friends and neighbors.
Donna - Laguna Niguel
Armes Electric provides you with these services, and More..
&& Kitchen/Bath Remodels
&& Recessed Can Lighting
&& Picture Lighting
&& Accent Lighting
&& Under cabinet Lighting
&& 240 Spa Runs
&& Convenience/Holiday Outlets
&& Troubleshooting
We look forward to serving all of your electrical needs.
We are strictly residential electricians. This means we know how to take care of your home in every way. We specialize in accent lighting, ceiling fans, kitchen remodels, can lighting, attic fans, and much more. Our company cleans up like no other contractor you&ve seen. We vacuum up any mess with our own vacuum! All our employees are cordial and trustworthy. We are a family company and we consider our customers to be our extended family. Your satisfaction with our service is our utmost priority. Our customers generally come to us through word of mouth and our phone rings constantly.
Free Estimate
Comment Box:
To ensure the security of your information, we ask that you type the code (displayed below) in the text box.
Join Our Mailing List
Yelp - Armes Electric
Armes Electric, Inc. 23151 Alcalde Drive, Suite C8, Laguna Hills, CA 92653, Phone: (949) 855-9814, Fax: (949) 855-0569Welcome to Custom Screenprinting, Embroidery, and Promotional Items
is a full-service contract screen-printing, embroidery, and promotional products facility specializing in t-shirts, sweats, bags, headwear and other printable items. We provide sports leagues, schools, churches and businesses of any size with customized piece goods to enhance their brand image. The premium incentives, garment manufacturing and music industries have been our specialty since 1996.
Latest Work
Take a look at a sample of our latest work. Click on any image to view details.

我要回帖

更多关于 redang laguna 的文章

随机推荐