went to school
played sports
did some reading
had lessons
played football
What did youdo …?How was your weekend ?great
not goodItwasWhat kind ofweekend wasgreat
How was your weekend?Billy No.3 middle schoolUnit 9
NowPastI’m cleaning the room now.I cleanthe room on yesterday morning.ed动词的另一种时态--一般过去时:表示过去发生的动作或存在的状态,经常和
表示过去的时间状语连用。如:yesterday,
yesterday m
Unit9 How was your weekend?
section BWhat did they/he do yesterday?had a partyplayed basketballdid some readingwent to the beachwatched TVcleaned the roomlast weekendSallyKateLucyLilyBobMaryA:How was
Unit 9 How was your weekend?Past eventsdo my homeworkdid my homeworkplay soccerplayed soccerclean my roomgo to the beachplay tenniscleaned my roomplayed tenniswent to the beachgo to the movieswent to
乐清市虹桥一中 吴建秀Unit 9How was your weekendperiod 1 .What do you usually do on weekends ?play basketball
do homework
play computer games
read books
go to visit friends
Does he …?W
How was your weekend?Unit 9Period 3How was your / his / her weekend?
It was great / boring / pretty good / …
What did you / he / she do last weekend?
How about you?3a33213bMake a survey. How was yo
How was your weekend?April, 28thJane often _____(clean) the room in the morning, but yesterday she _____(clean) in the evening.cleanscleanedDo you like______ (play) theguitar?
Yes, I ___. I
Unit 9How was your weekend?What did you do last weekend, Lucy? I did my homeworkWhat did you do last weekend? --played soccercleaned my roomwent to the beachplayed tenniswenttothe movies.What did you
How was your weekend?April, 27thyesterday, go on a tripWe went on a trip yesterday.Wonderful school tripSchool TripToday we had a School trip toChime Long
Paradise. We went there by bus. On
How was your weekend?Unit 9 How was
Your weekend?
海盐实验中学 许冬芸
Key words:
am/is---was, are--- were, do--- did,
play---played, clean---cleaned,
go----went
Language structure:
section AWhat is the date today?
What was the date
2.What is the weather like today?
Please look at the following sentencesWhat was the weather likeyesterday?yesterday
Go for itGrade SevenUnit 9
How was your weekend?
The more we get together, together, together,
the more we get together,
the merrier we’ll be,
for your friends are my friends
and my frie
Unit 10Where did you go on vacation ?
Language Goals :
1. Important sentences
Where did you go on vacation ?
How was the vacation / weather…?
How were the beaches /
Unit 9 How was your weekend?Period 2--MaryMother’s DayListen to the tape and underline the words you hear.Listen to the tape again, and write “C” for Carol, “B” for Ben or “E” for Emma next to the sta
section BWhat did they/he do yesterday?had a partyplayed basketballdid some readingwent to the beachwatched TVcleaned the roomlast weekendSallyKateLucyLilyBobMaryA:How was

我要回帖

更多关于 friefox 的文章

随机推荐