是strangely enough是什么意思还是...

Aresomepeopleborncleverandothersbornstupid?Orisintelligencedevelopedbyourenvironmentandourexperience..域名:学优高考网,每年帮助百万名学子考取名校!问题人评价,难度:0% Are some people born clever and others born stupid? Or is intelligence developed by our environment and our experiences? Strangely enough, the answer to both questions is yes.To some extent our intelligence is given to us at birth, and no amount of special education can make a genius out of a child born with low intelligence. On the other hand, a child who lives in a boring environment will develop his intelligence less than one who lives in rich and varied surroundings. Thus the limits of a person’s intelligence are fixed at birth, but whether or not he reaches those limits will depend on his environment. This view, now held by most experts, can be supported in a number of ways.
It is easy to show that intelligence is to some extent something we are born with. The closer the blood relationship between two people, the closer they are likely to be in intelligence. Thus if we take two unrelated people at random (随意地) from the population, it is likely that their degrees of intelligence will be completely different. If on the other hand we take two identical twins, they will very likely be as intelligent as each other. Relations like brothers and sisters, parents and children, usually have similar intelligence, and this clearly suggests that integigence depends on birth.?
Imagine now that we take two identical twins and put them in different environments. We might send one, for example, to a university and the other to a factory where the work is boring. We would soon find differences in intelligence developing, and this shows that environment as well as birth plays a part. This conclusion is also suggested by the fact that people who lives in close contact with each other, but who are not related at all, are likely to have similar degrees of intelligence.66. Which of the following best describes the writer’s point in Paragraph One??
A. To some extent, intelligence is given at birth.?
B. Intelligence is developed by the environment.?
C. Some people are born clever and others born stupid.?
D. Intelligence is fixed at birth, but is developed by the environment.67. In the first paragraph,“no amount of special education can make a genius out of a child born with low intelligence” suggests that
.A. no environment can change the least able into the most able
B. the difference in men’s intelligence depends on the amount of their education
C. if a person is born clever, he is certain to be a genius
D. if a person is born stupid, nothing can change him into an educated person68. The last paragraph mainly shows
A. the importance of education ?
B. the relationship between environment and birth?
C. the writer’s final conclusion?
D. the relationship between intelligence and environment69. The best title for this passage would be
A. Dependence on Education?
B. Intelligence?
C. Surroundings?
D. Effect of Education70. Which statement about the passage is true??
A. All twins have similar degrees of intelligence.?
B. A man who is educated in university must make greater achievements than a man who works in a boring factory.?
C. Proper education can change one’s intelligence at some degree.?
D. Education can’t make a child born with low intelligence cleverer.马上分享给朋友:答案66—70
DADBC点击查看答案解释本题暂无同学作出解析,期待您来作答点击查看解释相关试题高考英语形副复习_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
文档贡献者
评价文档:
暂无相关推荐文档
高考英语形副复习
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
大小:1.45MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢说来也奇怪,Strangely enough,音标,读音,翻译,英文例句,英语词典
说明:双击或选中下面任意单词,将显示该词的音标、读音、翻译等;选中中文或多个词,将显示翻译。
您的位置: ->
-> 说来也奇怪
1)&&Strangely enough
说来也奇怪
2)&& strange to say
3)&& sound funny
4)&&strange as it may sound
也许听起来奇怪
5)&&(be) curious to say
6)&&It is strange that he says so.
他这样说真奇怪。
补充资料:也许
副词。表示可能,不肯定:天气闷热,也许会下雨|这样处理也许不很妥当吧?
说明:补充资料仅用于学习参考,请勿用于其它任何用途。And notice that it is independent of the radius of this bar, which is not so obvious, strangely enough.
注意,它和,这棍子的半径无关,这不明显,说来也奇怪。
"At the great judgment day, " whispered the minister- and, strangely enough, the sense that he was a professional teacher of the truth impelled him to answer the child so.
“在最后审判日,”牧师耳语说——说来奇怪,是他身为传播真理的牧师的职业感迫使他这么答复孩子的。
Strangely enough, boys in the same age group reported the opposite result - if they considered themselves to be attractive they were 25% less likely to be picked on.
更奇怪的是,同样年龄的男生在报道中得到了相反的结果——如果他们被认为具有吸引力,他们被作弄的几率将会小25%。
Strangely enough, at St Paul's Cathedral this suggestion of medieval misrule has become very real as an attack on the City turned into a dissolution of the orderly facade of the Church of England.
奇怪的是,当一场针对伦敦商业区城市的攻击演变成解散英国教会,在圣保罗大教堂对于中世纪暴政的建议将会变得非常现实。
Strangely enough, if you want to make something that will appeal to future generations, one way to do it is to try to appeal to past generations.
奇异的是,如果你希望创作对将来仍有吸引力的作品,一个方法是尽力吸引过去的人。
Strangely enough, people with damage to the emotional system are, paradoxically, more rational in making certain types of decisions.
说也奇怪,大脑情绪系统受损的人在做某类决策时会更理性。
We've all heard the story: The woman who marries an abusive, alcoholic man who, strangely enough, is similar to her father.
有个故事老生常谈:一个女人跟一个像她父亲一样的凶暴嗜虐的酒鬼结婚。
You see, strangely enough, we've never once had a Human Resources Director make it this far and we're not really
你看,非常奇怪的是,目前还没有一个人力资源主管能升到这么高的,所以我们还不能确定如何解决这个问题。
Strangely enough , the salesmen react very well to the constant pressure and rigid supervision to which they are subjected .
非常奇怪的是,销售人员对长期压力和他们所受的严格管理能够坦然处之。
But strangely enough, the more money we earn, the less often we see it.
但是很奇怪,我们挣的钱越多,常常见到的越少。
To me, Kobe's evolution from star mimic to true superstar was catalyzed, strangely enough, by his arrest on rape charges in Colorado prior to the start of the 2003 season.
我认为,科比从一个明星模仿者到一个真正的超级巨星的演变是被2003赛季开始前在科罗拉多因性侵犯控诉被捕这件事所催促的,很奇怪吧。
It is a good accent for those foreign to English, strangely enough: since no one grows up speaking it, you will not sound to anyone like you have a foreign accent!
奇怪之是,母语非英语之人学这种口音相当有利:因为没人一生下来就是这种口音,所以听起来也没有“洋腔洋调”。
Strangely enough, whereas in the past the inhabitants of one street all understood each other, nowadays people on the same floor in tower blocks don't even say hello to each other.
更奇怪的是过去一条街的居民彼此都认识,而今住在高楼大厦同一层楼的人甚至从不相互问好。
Strangely enough, you could smell violets, or if violets were impossible in July, they must grow something very pungent on the mainland then.
奇怪得很,你可以嗅出紫罗兰、而就算紫罗兰不可能生在七月,那么它们肯定也在内陆某处非常泼辣地盛开。
Strangely enough, I've never spoken to him.
真是不可思议我从未与他说过话。
I'm nineteen years old and it's my first birthday away from home. I really miss my family , and strangely enough, my father's birthday tradition.
我今年十九岁,这是我第一次离家在外过生日。我好想念我的家人,而且,或许是不可思议的,我怀…
Today people are much better off and enjoy more leisure. Strangely enough, they find life boring.
今天人们生活比以前富饶多了,空闲时光也多了,奇异的是人们反而感到生活乏味了。
Strangely enough, Helen Keller learned to love things she could not hear, music for example.
奇怪的是,海伦凯勒学会了爱的事情,她听不清,例如音乐。
Strangely enough , the joke did not bring up the heart laugh , not even a hint of any . Could it be that the audience was pretending to be serious.
说来也怪,笑话居然没有引来捧腹大笑,甚至连一丝笑声都没有。难道观众在装严肃?。
Strangely enough, extreme fear can be a positive signal for stocks, because it can mean that all of the people who are inclined to sell have finally done so.
非常奇怪的是,极度的恐慌对股票而言可能是积极的信号,因为这或许意味着打算卖出的所有人终于都这样做了 。
Strangely enough, all my friends do not like the girlfriend trouble, but I like it, I like to trouble the girls, the more the better Mainz Tim, if you ask me why >>I replied: "Do not know?"
很奇怪,我朋友全部都不喜欢茨身的女友,但是我喜欢,我钟意茨身的女孩,越茨越好添,如果你问我点解?
He lived in France for years, but strangely enough he can't speak a word of French.
他在法国居住多年,但奇怪的是,他一句法语也不会讲。
Strangely enough she discovery this in a different kind of tree.
巧合地是,她是在另一棵不同的树上悟出的这个道理。
Strangely -- or should we say comically -- enough, the story was denied by the comedian shortly after.
奇怪的是——或许该说喜剧的是——这位搞笑艺人稍后又否认了此事。
Strangely enough, I would have gladly helped someone out when I was a tween/teen.
奇怪的是,当我是个少年的时候我很喜欢帮助在外面的人们。
Strangely enough, even if a person knows that they are about to be tickled, the fear of being touched may cause the same "ticklish" reaction.
奇怪的是,即使有人知道他要被哈痒了,担心被人触摸,也会引起同样“怕痒”的反应。
Strangely enough, if you want to make something that will appeal to future generations, one way to do it is to try to appeal to past generations.
奇怪的是,如果你想做出吸引将来的人类的事物,一种方法是设法吸引过去的人类.
奇怪的是,如果你想做出吸引将来的人类的事物,一种方法是设法吸引过去的人类.
点击关注有道词典
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!

我要回帖

更多关于 strangely enough 的文章

随机推荐