Ar you drawing apicture作must的否定回答答

l feel happy .改成否定句 you have a sore throat. 【改成一般疑问句】 lt is a new picture book.[改成复数形式】Are these your pencil?改成同义句_百度作业帮
l feel happy .改成否定句 you have a sore throat. 【改成一般疑问句】 lt is a new picture book.[改成复数形式】Are these your pencil?改成同义句
I feel unhappy.Do you have a sore throat?These are new picture books.Are these pencils yours?
I don't feel happy.Do you have a sore throat?
I feel unhappy.Do you have a sore throat?These are new picture books. Are these pencils yours?望采纳,谢谢!
I do not feel happyDo you have a sore throat?These are new picture books.Are these pencils yours?
I feel unhanppyAre you have a sore throatthey are new picture books Is it your pencil
I don't feel happy. Do
you have a sore throat? Those are new picture books. Are these your pencils?
I don't feel happy. do u have any
sore throat?
they are new picture books.are these pencils yours?What a beautiful picture you are drawing !同义句改写_百度作业帮
What a beautiful picture you are drawing !同义句改写
How beautiful the picture you are drawing is!you are drawing 是定语从句修饰picture
(1)May I help you? (1) Can I help you? (2) These areMay i help you? They have a rest. let us look the picture.
How beautiful the picture you are drawing is.1.I am drawing a picture.A:改为否定句( ) B:改一般疑问句并作否定回答( ) C:对 drawing a picture 提问( ) 2.He and I are making paper kites.A:改为否定句( ) B:改一般疑问句并作否定回答( ) C:对making paper kites提问( )_百度作业帮
1.I am drawing a picture.A:改为否定句( ) B:改一般疑问句并作否定回答( ) C:对 drawing a picture 提问( ) 2.He and I are making paper kites.A:改为否定句( ) B:改一般疑问句并作否定回答( ) C:对making paper kites提问( )
1.I am not drawing a picture.Are you drawing a picture?No,I am not.What are you doing?2 He and I aren't making paper kites.Are he and you making paper kites?No,we aren't.What are he and you doing?Astronomy Picture of the Day
Each day a different image or photograph of our fascinating universe is
featured, along with a brief explanation written by a professional astronomer.
2015 March 7
NGC 602 in the Flying Lizard Nebula
Image Credit &
Explanation:
Near the outskirts of the
a satellite galaxy some 200 thousand light-years distant,
lies 5 million year
star cluster NGC 602.
Surrounded by natal gas and dust,
is just below center in this
telescopic field of view with the angular size of
the Full Moon on the sky.
The cluster itself is about 200 light-years in diameter.
Glowing interior ridges and swept back shapes strongly suggest that
energetic radiation and shock waves from NGC 602's massive
young stars have eroded the dusty material and triggered a
moving away from the cluster's center.
Of course, the more extended wings of emission in the
region suggest a popular name for
the complex cosmic environment,
Tomorrow's picture: stellar center
Authors & editors:
NASA Official:
Phillip Newman
A service of:1.Think it over,________ you will find the answer.A.so B.and C.but D.or2.She had finished drawing the picture _________ six yesterday.A.at B.on C.by D.for3.He told me that he had _______ his wallet at home.A.forgotten B.carried C.left D.lost4.My grandmother has never been to scho_百度作业帮
1.Think it over,________ you will find the answer.A.so B.and C.but D.or2.She had finished drawing the picture _________ six yesterday.A.at B.on C.by D.for3.He told me that he had _______ his wallet at home.A.forgotten B.carried C.left D.lost4.My grandmother has never been to school.So she could ________ read _______ write.A.not only… but also B.neither … nor C.either…or D.both …and5.As he had no pen with him,he used a pencil ________.A.also B.too C.instead D.instead of6.The doctor let me ______ on the bed.It made me ___________ better.A.to lie… to feel B.lie…feeling C.lying… feel D.lie… feel7.Shen Wei works ________ of all the students in the class while Lin Dong ________ works.A.harder…harder B.hard…hardly C.hardest…harder D.hardest…hardly8.He ________ the cold weather in Russia.A.used to B.is used to C.has used to D.were used to9.As soon as he saw his former teacher,he _________ his right hand.A.held B.extended C.rose D.lifts10.Some people like team sports._______ like individual sports.A.The other B.The others C.Other D.Others11.They can do it.They ________ any help.A.don’t need B.needn’t C.need D.need not to12.I hope you _________ our country soon.A.to visit B.will visit C.visit D.can be able to visit13.She reached the top of the hill and stopped _______ on a big stone.A.to rest B.resting C.rest D.to resting14.I have _____________ daughter.A.an eight-years-old B.an eight-year-old C.a eight-year-old D.an eight years old15.Success is connected _________ hard work.A.with B.to C.for D.from16.Your memory __________ by making pictures in your mind when you memorize thingsA.improve B.will be improved C.improves D.will be improve17.I prefer ________ a walk to ___________ in front of the TV.A.taking…sitting B.to take…sit C.take… sit D.take…sitting18.She went back home ________ school was over because her mother was ill.A.as soon as B.while C.until D.since19._________ the situation is!A.How fun B.What a fun C.What funny D.How funny20.The new boy wants to know ________.A.when will our school sports meeting take placeB.where is the language lab.C.how he can borrow books from the school libraryD.who was his seatmate
1 B2A3 C4 D5 C6 D7 D8 B9 B10 D11 A12 B13 A14 B15 B16 B17 A18 A19 A20 C
1 B2 A3 C4 D5 C6 D7 D8 B9 B10 D11 A12 B13 A14 B15 B16 B17 A18 A19 A20 C

我要回帖

更多关于 must的否定回答 的文章

随机推荐