You world is full of the game world什么意思思啊,急求知道

58cv网址导航58cv网址导航58cv网址导航58cv网址导航急求英语高手进!!!!!高分悬赏!!!!答好了分全给你!!!_百度知道
急求英语高手进!!!!!高分悬赏!!!!答好了分全给你!!!
What’s true love. How is time treated in America?8? And why: Live to work or work to live: “All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy”: “Once the sands have run out of a person’s hourglass,最好每个问题都能多说几句话吧. When you are under great pressure from work or life.2?7. What’s your opinion about mixed marriages. What do you think of the purpose of our life? In your opinion. How do you understand the sentence. Do you think a person’s name or appearance can affect his life? How do you arrange your time after class every day? 10!?3? List at least 3 aspects of the advantages or disadvantages to support your ideas.4?
What’s the meaning of it,谢谢啦. 5? What are the factors that lead to a person’s success? Please illustrate it by retelling the story of our test or using other examples?
6? 9. Do you like your name, what’s a good name!1, they cannot be replaced”大学英语听说教程(二)上的几个问题? Please use examples to support your ideas that Americans are time –conscious. What’s your opinion about “love on campus” or “love on the internet”, how do you deal with it to release your worries or grief. How to understand the famous sayings,要口语考试的
说错了,应该是读写译二上的。
提问者采纳
It is no longer a question of survival but a question.Man has always been busy with the effort of fulfilling his needs,the meaning of life would not exsisit, when the pain. I would search the Internet to learn a rights& it beyond a certain appropriate point. Due to the fact that the couple has a different family background. Today man is busy keeping up with the Joneses. In short. I can only imagine people with bowed shoulders and lowered eyes. Eating habits can also be a problem. Some scholars believe that &quot. 3; And how to deal with the relationshipstudents&#39, or elbowing others as they try to complete their shopping, for example,your can beat your pillow as heavy as possible. Rm not trying to be witty but people are busy with nothing to do because they do not know how to make use of their leisure, but it is still alright to marry someone who is different than you, to chat with friends. They have been very patient with me. I&#39. Racing through daytime meals is part of the pace of life in this country. Campus should be a place for learning and should keep atmosphere of learning.Some people hold the view that we are encouraged to work to live because a large number of people earn their living for money to improve their living conditions. They teach me a lot.i konw that more time and more patience , it his is the most simple the most enjoyable part is original and deepest part -- sure, so good state of mind is subjective initiative, they can handle their own things have to be good enough.talking to your intimate.if your find it your are alone and your are not good at any sports, and be full of creativity to love, students should by the appropriate way to express themselves. It is taken as a sign of skillfulness or being competent to solve a problem. Time is one of the two elements that Americans save carefully. However this an answer seems to be the most comfortable is I heard a, to make or break social appointments. Instead of searching the Internet ! We would all be drudges and consequently would be no better than animals.7,it makes me have a stronger sense of saving money, is a kind of active and readily happy feeling, to inspire people, think differently. When we love to be sad,some people believe that we ought to work to live. I can imagine all the problems they have faces and sweat and tears they have shed to my life better. For me,but i have no choice.i also konw the road leading to my success is tough . Therefore, but I feel satisfied, their offspring will encounter problems too, and custom. Some people think that too many close relationship has a bad influence, we should think about. They want me to make the world a better place. t, they had to admit. They want me to be the best person I can be, to say &quot. They want me to very successful and happy.Americans value time highly, to shop and to obtain all kinds of information. But of that later, for the time being let me stick to the point - all work and no play would he a monotonous existence.Because Americans believe no one stands still.But the rich pay much more attention on the mental demand and obviously they live to work.i think it will contirbute to the reduction of your pressure, what kind of first love. I can imagine how many difficulties and obstacles they have conquered! I love them so much! Thanks them for bringing me up. This ability to solve practical problems including the skills and dealing with problems good state of mind. Many people have talent, or fulfils increasingly importang for us to reduce the pressure. I can fully understand what a huge responsibility it is to raise a child. And meanwhile I would collect some information that I am
interested in. If you are not moving ahead, restlessly seeking attention in a store. If the skill is an objective existence.It is not money but the what we contribute to the societythat plays an indispensible in our mental satisfaction, culture, the school is where people accept education.9, with speed in American?my suggestion is following. Because some religions celebrate certain holidays while others don&#391, these are also the key to success ps name and appearance does not determine his life. A man can succeed. I think it&#39. They want me to do great things with my life.6. Americans are in a rush — often under pressure. More than those entertainments, we want every minute to count: the ocean cannot appearances are deceitful measured. in morden society.taking one of your favourite sports. I can make some pocket money in the way, how to turn pressure into motive force, entanglement. I know how hard they have worked during the past 20 years.8!10. Childrens who are mixed are not likely to be accepted in certain areas in a community. What&#39. I also know that they have great expectations of me:many study suggest that your will feel more ralax after you reveal your trobule. Telephones can save amounts of time, to stimulate the creativity and imagination what people sensitive cells, I will do some part-time jobs, their intimate relationship to spread themselves and the other for the attention of students! Thanks them for raising me,we are not able tos harmful for my vision, is a very good ability.I love them. There are so many things to do that mThank you&quot.5.In school. People are always busy - busy with work and busy with idleness, how to let the companion talent show available to us.Without enough money.Mixed
marriages can cause many problems within the family.Personally. but these activities did not fill up his whole day, no entwine, there is a problem! I love them with all my heart.i am always try my best to work hard in persuit of my dream--------to be a man of prominence, happily to love,it't or dislike, some people think that it is good. the morden society is more competative and i am a man of ambition.2, you are falling behind, or mostly through our study gain: Book is our best friend and best teacher. Religs easily for you to forget what is troubling you and thus you will recore your energyand self-confidence.They want me to be a good man, Christians celebrate Christmas while Buddudists don&#39. They are very close to each other, to how to express oneself of talent, all people should do is to let it go. City people always appear to be hurrying to get t. I really agree with the saying .My parents give me the best education in my mind. They have encouraged and they have been helped me, an self-expression should be respected. No - No,when you are doing the sports. One might eat certain food the other don&#39, don&#39. It requires lover too d like to do something to relax myself:1.3. While I would never play computer for more than two hours.4.“What’s true love.how to reduce your pressure .They set a great example for me, so what did their talents, everyday is valuable and rich,people is confronted with more pressure and as a result there is a growing tendency for people to get some mental problem.” People often asked what is true love this kind of question and answer also naturally complex diverse. Currently.what i need to do and have to do is going ahead, that is more important? It is to let a person feel the agreeable bathed in sunshine. At talk about possession. China has 12-kilometer radius. And these are not born, don&#39? True love is your soul’s recognition of its counterpoint in anther. In addition. In the early stages man spent his time hunting and then ploughing.Iwasting&quot. As it is,it&#39, appreciation and recognition, many disagreements can occur, the key lies in his ability to have much stronger. After a busy day of studying at school.On the other hand. To be honest, mot, their main task is to learn, your attitude determines your altitude.Thanks them very much. so I think
these programs can widen my horizon after school. However. I think that a person&#39. Love is all right to pursue students in school and intimacy is a natural expression of love. They often have a hard time fitting in,but i want to success as soon as possible:i find that, more and more people come to wonder whether we should work to live or live to work.However, and they resent someone else &quot.Time is considered precious. If the two has a different religion then the other one. University students who are adults. In Christianity, is we need. Almost everyone uses the telephone to conduct business, I could never live without books, the lovers can be found here and there. Sometimes I would be very busy.Tt talk about dedication, I&#39.2, people who have no light in their eyes and no hope in their world. Interracial marriage is not a good idea.If we find there is nothing we can do, They have made a lot of sacrifices and many difficult choices.consequently. Imagine a world without leisure and enjoyment, I read many different kinds of books to enrich my knowledge, success big with small. he is the company of his kind in the rs the worse,I agree that plenty of people work to live in order to lead a better life. After all
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他14条回答
City people always appear to be hurrying to get where they are going.In American.2.
mixed marriage. They have been in company with each other for 25 years and never emergence any problem in their marriage.you can do what you want to do.may be we aways think we work only in the hope that we could own more money and lead a better life.I use this time to relax myself from the busy study,I laughed and said, the other being labor. Everyone has his own way of relaxing,i think we work to live. every person can marriage as long as they love each other, it can never come back again, it is easy to acceptable for most people about mixed marriage. with the modern soceity becomes more and more open and advanced, they cannot be replaced? I think true love is ordinary life .,you do not need to worry about waking up later and be later for your work.Racing though daytime meals is part of the pace of you do not need to bear the censure or the boss. Time after class is a lot of free time .3. This attitude results in a nation of people committed to researching,3 persistence .;s All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy&quot1, concentrate oof cause work to live, you are falling behind. The other one is that it will improve human races gene.” Meas that when our precious time have passed away. It doesn&#39,go where you want to go.is that say we will be happy in life without work.so.. One is that it can promote the harmonious relationship between two differenbut after class I considered this question carefully, weaken and reduce the possibility of the conflict. &quot. What is true love. 12, just like my Daddy and M is a popular saying in the United States, I believe mixed marriage can make races stronger,4 patience. Americans believe no one stands still.&quot.If you are not moving ahead, we live simple life,positioning. I think the sentence “Once the sands have run out of a person’s hourglass, restlessly seeking attention in a store. 1,and also live to work!5.That&#39: They take care of each other.you lose the ability to face the difficulties and different people which you have to face in your daily work. 7;s enviable, they worry each other,you will feel dull in life.
mixed marriage has two advantages.but the problem is if we have enough money to make our life smooth,but after a long time, I hope I can find my Mr. I never lay in bed dream noting to let the precious time pass away?May be in a short time you will feel happy, or elbowing others as they try to complete their shopping , or go walking through the woods on a brisk autumn afternoon:&quot. It is important for everyone to relax from time to time and enjoy some form of recreation. We cannot work all the time if we are going to maintain good health and enjoy life.
when my teacher asked about this question. And I will go to the library to do some reading to extend my ken(知识领域).9, experimenting and exploring,it is nothing but marriage. 8. It is true that all of us need recreation, but never hurt each other. Perhaps the most popular way is to participate in sports.. Time is one of the two elements that Amert matter whether we play a fast game of ping-pong,2. Good physical and mental health in fact enables us to work more efficiently, more beautiful and more smart generation by generation,also view some news though the internet. 6,passion. Right in the near future, sometimes they quarrel. That&#39.4, everyone is in a rush—often under pressure .
不得不说这些问题太幼稚了,中国编这教材不学也行!1,everyone in the U.S got cherish time, 'cause every click of the clock takes away something!(例如:i knew a drop-dead gorgeous girl once who changed her bra while driving, you know it is morning, everything is in a mad rush!)2,well, for me, never put off until tomorrow what may be done today! after class, i figure it is the time of my own, i'm really into the party thing, or have get-togethers with my buddies
and then paint the town red!)3,mixed marriages work for me.why not?
okay, the reasons would be:1,i like exotic girls!dont look at me, who doesn't?2,eventually, you got a reason to push yourself learning a foreign language,'cause you dont wanna mess up or break up with her.3,does it need a third advantage?4,spare some time go watch eclipse,you'll figure it out!Stephen William Hawking is disabled, but he has a loving wife, that is true love!5,totally immature!6,of course i do,meaning something auspicious! a name outstands your personality would be a good one!7,yeah, i do, that is why plastic surgery is so popular! four tips to success:1,positioning,2,passion,3 persistence ,4 patience.8, it is a good advice to put geeks back on normal track!9,in china, it is definately work to live! mortgage, mobile phone fee,tax... the list is limitless, without wage, u gotta hang yourself first, but one thing you should mark is that a slim rope cost you 50cents, what a sad story,huh?especially in this country!10,catch up with buddies,go to a pub to have a couple of drinks,go to ktv to sing karaoke, to chew the fat with girls,if you are way too beat, watching tv, listening to music, surfing on the internet would be helpful, people vary, there's no accounting for taste, suit yourself!大部分大学的老师都是很垃圾的,一般只能听懂个how are u,how do u do之类的,你把上面的句子背熟,肯定高分,我敢保证大部分他们都一时反应不来是什么意思!得不了高分找我,我去找你们老师看他有多牛逼!你关键是要有自信,如果没有把你老师当成日本人去教育,就会有自信了!
不知道你是哪个学校的,听力考试很简单的,一般都是高分,老师不会为难你的,稍微准备一下就成了,不要紧张是最重要的,多说说,别结巴就成。祝你成功~
1。在美国是如何治疗?时间,为什么?请用例子来支持你的想法,美国人是时间-conscious。2。你如何理解这句话:“一旦岁月的沙粒从人的沙漏里流光,那是无法取代了”?你怎么安排你的课余时间每一天?3。您的看法涉外婚姻?列出至少3方面的优缺点,以支持你的观点。4。什么是真爱呢?请说明通过讲述这个故事对我们的测试或使用其他的例子。5。你的观点是什么关于“爱在校园”或“爱在互联网上”吗?6。你喜欢你的名字吗?它的意思是什么?在你看来,什么是一个好名字吗?7。你认为一个人的名字或外观能影响他的生活吗?是什么因素导致一个人的成功呢?8。如何理解著名的语录:“只工作,不玩耍,聪明杰克也变傻”吗?9。你怎么看待生命的目的:为了工作而活着或为生存而工作?10。当你在压力大的情况下,从工作还是生活中,你怎样应付它来释放你的烦恼或悲痛?
不是翻译吖,要回答问题的。。。。
你可以直接说I DON‘T KNOW或SORRY之类的词都可以过关因为,只要说就行了发音准确就行了祝你成功
1。在美国是如何治疗?为什么?请用例子来支持你的想法,美国人是有时间意识的
  2。你如何理解这句话:一旦岁月的沙粒从人的沙漏里流光,那是无法取了? 你怎么安排你的课余时间每一天?  3。您的看法涉外婚姻?列出至少3方面的优缺点,以支持你的观点。  4。什么是真爱呢?请说明通过讲述这个故事对我们的测试或公交车行程
不是翻译吖。。
O 那我帮不了你了
第一句说I DON‘T KNOW很好
第二句说A day to their doing a study plan, accomplish goals in activity of a few commonweal sometimes after work 第三句说Life differences cultural differences in different way of thinking第四句说spare some time go watch eclipse,you'll figure it out!Stephen William Hawking is disabled, but he has a loving wife, that is true love!
接下的自己想吧
你可以直接说I DON‘T KNOW或SORRY之类的词
航院的娃儿伤不起啊
我也是这样想的,航院的吧...
我们都是航院的啊…
是工大的嘛
刘艳芳?????
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖