I never feel borig when neverI am with him.(改错)

求助一篇英语改错!在线等Today is my Dad's birthday. This afternoon I went to the shopping center ,which
bought present for him. Then I took the subway train home. sat on the train, I thought my dad would be very happy when he saw it. At
next station, an old lady with _百度作业帮
求助一篇英语改错!在线等Today is my Dad's birthday. This afternoon I went to the shopping center ,which
bought present for him. Then I took the subway train home. sat on the train, I thought my dad would be very happy when he saw it. At
next station, an old lady with two heavy bags got in the train and stood in the front of me. She looked tiredly. I hesitated for a moment, and then offered my seat to hers. The old lady thanked me a lot and seated down. Seen her smile, I felt happy. I will always be ready to help other in the future.i believe in my father would be proud of me.
which bought present for him.--where I can buy presents for him.train-- sat on the train--when I was sittint on the subwaynext--the secondgot in--got intoand then offered my seat to hers.--and then I offered my seat to hers.seated down--sat downI will always be ready to help other in the future.i believe in my father would be proud of me.--I would always be ready to help other in the future,I believed my father would be proud of me.英语改错!急,救命啊The other days,I saw a man at a bus stop when _____Iwas on my way to home.Though I saw him only from ____behind,I was sure he was friend of mine whom I ____haven't seen for a long time.I gave him a tap at the same ____time.He turned round,completely take_百度作业帮
英语改错!急,救命啊The other days,I saw a man at a bus stop when _____Iwas on my way to home.Though I saw him only from ____behind,I was sure he was friend of mine whom I ____haven't seen for a long time.I gave him a tap at the same ____time.He turned round,completely taken by surprise._______Unfortunately he was not his friend,but a complete _____stranger.I was terrible embarrassed,as I didn't know ____what to explain to him.I could only say,"I am so sorry,_____sir.." After that ,I walked away as quickly as possibly ______
The other days,I saw a man at a bus stop when _____ (the other day)Iwas on my way to home.Though I saw him only from ____ (way home)behind,I was sure he was friend of mine whom I ____ (a friend)haven't seen for a long time.I gave him a tap at the same ____(hadn't seen)time.He turned round,completely taken by surprise.____(turned around)Unfortunately he was not his friend,but a complete _____ (my friend)stranger.I was terrible embarrassed,as I didn't know ____ (terribly)what to explain to him.I could only say,"I am so sorry,_____(how to explain)sir.." After that ,I walked away as quickly as possibly ______(possible)
1.days => day
3.friend 前加 a 4.haven't=>hadn't 5.round 改 around 6.his 改 my7.terrible=>terriblely8.what=>how9.possibly=>possible
您可能关注的推广回答者:The man who I talked with him yesterday was my English teacher 改错The man who I talked with him yesterday was my English teacher 改错_百度作业帮
The man who I talked with him yesterday was my English teacher 改错The man who I talked with him yesterday was my English teacher 改错
the man who italked with yesterday was my english teacher
The man whom I talked with him yesterday was my English teacher 定语从句的引导词作宾语,应用whom
去掉him,和前面的the man重复了英语句子改错!if water boils ,it will change into stea英语句子改错!if water boils ,it will change into steam.if i am you ,i will not listen to him_百度作业帮
英语句子改错!if water boils ,it will change into stea英语句子改错!if water boils ,it will change into steam.if i am you ,i will not listen to him
If water boiled,it will turn into steam.If I were you,I will not listen to him.
1. If water boils, it changes into steam. (水烧开变成蒸汽是事实,要用一般现在时)2. If I were you, I would not listen to him. (我不可能是你,要用虚拟语气)

我要回帖

更多关于 医林改错 的文章

随机推荐