几道英语改错题题,帮帮忙吧

几道小学英语题目,各位高手帮帮忙啊!急!!!!_百度知道
几道小学英语题目,各位高手帮帮忙啊!急!!!!
帮帮忙啊!.we bought fruit in the(
)就这几道题!this picture is different (
)that one.这个单词是 d 开头 h 结尾的the world begin(
)by the heat of ten suns
提问者采纳
the world begin (destroyed) bu heat of ten suns.2.this picture is different (from) that one .3.we bought fruit in the (market)1
提问者评价
帮了大忙啦,谢谢你啊。不过,你的名字可不可以改一个,好像和我的一样?
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
The world begin death by the heat of ten suns.This picture is different from that one .We bought fruit in the shop.
1.desides(不确定,最好别写)2.from3.supermarket
第一个不知道第二个 with第三个 shop或supermarket
小学英语的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁几道英语题、、帮忙了
几道英语题、、帮忙了
一、完成句子
1、你喜欢夹生菜的三明治吗
2、吧两茶匙的佐料加到面条里。
3、把黄油抹到一片面包上
4、切碎一个西红柿
5、为你最喜欢的食物写一个食谱
二、单项选择
_________Chinese ,please
1 Do you like sandwichs with lettuce
2 and it two teaspoons of seasoning to the noodles.
3 and the butter on a slice of bread to wipe
4 chop a tomato
5, write a recipe for your favorite food
do you like sandwich WITH lettuce
Add 2 teaspoons of the seasoning into noodles
To wipe the butter onto a piece of bread
chop a tomato
write a recipe for your favorite food
其他回答 (3)
这个忙我不帮你成吗?
1 Do you like sandwichs with lettuce
2 and it two teaspoons of seasoning to the noodles.
3 and the butter on a slice of bread to wipe
4 chop a tomato
5, write a recipe for your favorite food
1 Do you like sandwiches with lettuce ?
2.Add 2 teaspoons of relish to the noodles.
3.Put the butter on the a slice of bread
.4.Cut up a tomato.
5.Write a recipe for your favorite food.
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家帮帮忙,几道高中英语题
急!_百度知道
帮帮忙,几道高中英语题
advancingC As,china will be an ___and powerful country in 20 or 30 years(名词所有格)time.____advanced
D Which .The two students____had a hot discussion over the question1.Among these shoes are none ___to usA belonged
B to be belongedC belonging
D belongs3;advanced
B It; advancing2.A That
同志们可否将解释说一下··本人将万分感激~!
提问者采纳
A.又因为belong是个动词.C belong to 不用在被动语态中.as ,这样就不能选D..3。 advanced 这里当做形容词来用2.C as is known to all 可以看做是一个固定形式意思是“众所周知”.B形式要用在as .1.。这样就排除A
B.,前面还有个are
其他类似问题
高中英语的相关知识
按默认排序
其他2条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁几道英语填空题..帮帮忙!!!_百度知道
几道英语填空题..帮帮忙!!!
Can I have one of _____.Jim wants a glass of milk.Jim has lost ____ pen . Will you pass it to _____. Ask Mary if she will lend him ______.We’ve had ______ have they had _____? The teacher wants you to return that book of _____ that he lent you.Mary wants to know if you’ve seen a pair of gloves of ______代词填空I’ve eaten all ____ sandwiches
提问者采纳
Jim has lost(his) pen . Jim w have they had (theirs)? The teacher wants you to return that book of (his) that he lent you. Mary wants to know if you’ve seen a pair of gloves of (hers). Ask Mary if she will lend him (hers)I’ve eaten all (my) sandwiches . We’ve had (our) dinner . Can I have one of (them). Will you pass it to (him)
提问者评价
其他类似问题
1人觉得有用
按默认排序
其他3条回答
.which5.a pen3.the.it4.them21.his pen.hers6.&#47
theirshishershim
yoursonetheirshishershim
填空题的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁问几道英语题,中翻英 新概念第一册,帮帮忙吧~~_百度知道
问几道英语题,中翻英 新概念第一册,帮帮忙吧~~
这里的牛肉太棒了。我的同事喜欢吃葡萄?我不能帮你打这封信。说实话?我喜欢羊肉。你喜欢咖啡吗,但我先生不喜欢,我也不想,但现在他不吃?电视上有杂志吗?你喜欢鲜橙吗。你想不想来点饼干?你喜欢什么?我看不懂这封信?她不想吃葡萄!你的朋友喜欢吃卷心菜吗?你能找到我的书吗电视上有杂志吗?你能帮我们沏茶吗
提问者采纳
你能找到我的书吗?电视上有杂志吗?我喜欢羊肉?你喜欢鲜橙吗; what would you like , this mutton is really great. To tell you the truth?-----Does your friend like cabbages,but my husband doiesn&#39?----- Are there any magazines on the TV set ?你喜欢什么。------ I can't eating &#47。说实话?-----Ct?-----What do you like / read this letter.你喜欢咖啡吗。I can&#39?我不能帮你打这封信, but now he isn&#39,我也不想?Can you make tea for us 。My colleague likes (to eat)grapes.你的朋友喜欢吃卷心菜吗.你想不想来点饼干;t. Neither do I &#47?我看不懂这封信,但现在他不吃;t type this letter for you ?你能帮我们沏茶吗,这里的牛肉太棒了?----- Do you like coffee!------ I like mutton.我的同事喜欢吃葡萄; having any now?Would yo I don&#39。She doesn&#39,但我先生不喜欢?她不想吃葡萄,t understand &#47?-----Is there a magzine on the TV set电视上有杂志吗?Do you like (to eat)oranges
提问者评价
其他类似问题
新概念第一册的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

随机推荐