substitles洛杉矶之战英文字幕_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
文档贡献者贡献于
评价文档:
1141页免费978页免费20页免费13页免费9页免费9页免费6页免费6页免费4页免费2页免费
喜欢此文档的还喜欢28页1下载券62页7下载券5页免费5页1下载券4页免费
Battle Los Angeles
substitles洛杉矶之战英文字幕|B​a​t​t​l​e​ ​L​o​s​ ​A​n​g​e​l​e​s​ ​ ​s​u​b​s​t​i​t​l​e​s​洛​杉​矶​之​战​中​文​英​文​字​幕​,​下​载​后​把​后​缀​改​成​.​s​r​t​就​行​咯​!
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
大小:84.05KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢洛杉矶之战 英文中字幕(Battle:Los Angeles)
分享这个视频的人喜欢
热门视频推荐
热门日志推荐
同类视频推荐
北京千橡网景科技发展有限公司:
文网文[号··京公网安备号·甲测资字
文化部监督电子邮箱:wlwh@··
文明办网文明上网举报电话: 举报邮箱:&&&&&&&&&&&&
请输入手机号,完成注册
请输入验证码
密码必须由6-20个字符组成
下载人人客户端
品评校花校草,体验校园广场6:20:39【 转载互联网】 作者: &&|&责编:李强
&&& &为了解决用户可能碰到关于"急求一篇卓别林电影观后感 英文 100字左右"相关的问题,突袭网经过收集整理为用户提供相关的解决办法,请注意,解决办法仅供参考,不代表本网同意其意见,如有任何问题请与本网联系。"急求一篇卓别林电影观后感 英文 100字左右"相关的详细问题如下:RT,我想知道:急求一篇卓别林电影观后感 英文 100字左右===========突袭网收集的解决方案如下===========
解决方案1:摩登时代观后感
&Modern Times& begins with a shot of sheep going down a runway followed by a shot of workers entering a factory… Charlie is set down in the midst of industrial civilization, which is dominated by machinery and in which men are organized into mechanical units, Capital and Labor… Charlie's real enemies are no longer the Cop or the Boss, with whom he can always enter into some human relation, but a vast impersonality, invisible and invulnerable…
&Modern Times& offered a variety of minor attractions: it featured Chaplin's wife, Paulette G i it indulged in tricks of sound which came to the very edge of being dialog… But what did the picture mean, what was it trying to say? Because Chaplin charged his usual enormous percentage for it, and because of foreign receipts, &Modern Times& made money, but exhibitors were not happy at the limited audience turnout… For the majority, the new Cha for the minority, not serious enough…
Since the picture seemed to be about the dehumanizing effect of machinery, intellectuals called upon Chaplin to join them in reorganizing machine culture to some more human scale of things…
Off the screen, Chaplin said nothing… On the screen, his anarchic hostility for any kind of machine culture expressed itself in scenes like that in which Charlie is fed by a machine and that in which, crazed by the assembly line, he runs into the street, his arms moving convulsively like two pistons… Charlie the rebel, Charlie the poet, Charlie the invincibly human, had been turned into a machine.
================可能对您有帮助================
答:If I were the writer,I would changed a paragraph that implied the girl's dreams were dashed upon realizing her benefactor was a tramp. I don't think it mattered either way to her. I think she was just happy to finally meet the ...===========================================答:If I were the writer,I would changed a paragraph that implied the girl's dreams were dashed upon realizing her benefactor was a tramp. I don'===========================================问:要求字数,网上粘的那些就别贴了,写得好追加给分,谢谢!答:人在美国,身不由己 “人在美国,身不由己”。是我在看完被圈内人士看好的影片《刮痧》之后的最大感受。伴随着画面的推进,故事的演绎,一个美国社会的华人家庭遭遇跃然眼前。 以细节为支点 从艺术角度来看,不难看出。导演充分发挥的是电影的叙事...===========================================问:要求字数,网上粘的那些就别贴了,写得好追加给分,谢谢!答:年份片名备注 译名原名 1915年 《计程车上的私奔》 A Jitney Elopement 1915年 《流浪汉》 The Tramp 1915年 《拐骗》 Shanghaied 1916年 《冒牌的伯爵》 The Count 1916年 《银幕背后》 Behind the Screen 1917年 《安乐街》 Easy Street 1918...===========================================问:要求字数,网上粘的那些就别贴了,写得好追加给分,谢谢!答:"The Great Dictator" is Charlie Chaplin's film set in the fictional country of Tomania, which is analogous to Germany prior to and during the rise of the Nazi party. Chaplin successfully blended humor with anti-fascist social c...===========================================问:我想要卓别林电影《孩子》即《寻子遇仙记》的观后感答:我们的文化里没有卓别林,但我们有张大民。两者在市民文化里的类型比较相似,都是卑微却不悲伤的小人物。 卓别林之所以比张大民耀眼无数倍,一是因为机遇,他作为优秀的哑剧演员恰好赶上了默片时代的辉煌期。时代造就了他,而且他正好也顺应了那...===========================================问:要原创的!答:"The Great Dictator" is Charlie Chaplin's film set in the fictional country of Tomania, which is analogous to Germany prior to and during the rise of the Nazi party. Chaplin successfully blended humor with anti-fascist social c...===========================================问:最好是《孩子》即《寻子遇仙记》、《淘金记》和《马戏团》。200或者300...答:观后感 很久以前就知道卓别林是电影史上最伟大的艺术大师,但是一直没机会看到他的作品,我觉得他的作品都是无声黑白电影,现在的电影制作如此先进,这种黑白电影怕已经只能做古董了. 但是,当卢老师给我们放了之后,我发现我犯了个大错误, 我忘记了一...===========================================摩登时代观后感
"Modern Times" begins with a shot of sheep going down a runway followed by a shot of workers entering a factory… Charlie is set down in the mids...===========================================This was a really good movie. I really enjoyed this. Granted I'm not a fan of Astro Boy, but I still enjoyed this film. The voice actors delivered great performances. Nathan Lane...===========================================只要活着就还有希望,恐怕是影片最后要给人的一点小小的激励吧!
《摩登时代》观后感(二) 《摩登时代》是查理.卓别林(Charles Chaplin)一部非常优秀的作品,因为这部影片超...=========================================== "The Great Dictator" is Charlie Chaplin's film set in the fictional country of Tomania, which is analogous to Germany prior to and during the rise of the Nazi party....===========================================
说了一摞废话,无非想证明,所有区域性文化里都有卓别林,但近100年唯一被我们熟知且... ,但那个时候连席德.菲尔德他妈在哪都没人知道,自然也就没有好事者来规定电影"一二一...===========================================
卓别林的无声电影虽然没有对白,但是演员的肢体表演辅以少许字幕,形成了一种流畅的无声语言,一看即懂。他的影片还有另一种语言:音乐。卓别林为自己的很多影片作曲。...===========================================在这部片子里,拍了七百多次卓别林走钢丝的镜头,而最后用于影片的仅有几分钟。《马戏团》问世后,他马上开拍《城市之光》以后数年间,查理完成了最出色的影片中的三部,即...===========================================Charlie Chaplin(16 April 1889 – 25 December 1977) was an English comic actor and f... of the silent-film era. He was influenced by his predecessor, the French silent movie com...===========================================只要活着就还有希望,恐怕是影片最后要给人的一点小小的激励吧!《摩登时代》观后感(二) 《摩登时代》是查理.卓别林(Charles Chaplin)一部非常优秀的作品,因为这部影片超越...===========================================Sir Charles Spencer Chaplin, Jr. KBE (16 April 1889 – 25 December 1977), better known as Charlie Chaplin, was an Academy Award-winning English comedic actor and filmm...===========================================
12345678910地震中的父与子读后感100字
编辑点评:
我常听别人唱“世上只有妈妈”好这首歌,却不知道父爱的伟大,当我读了《地震中的父与子》后,才明白原来父爱亲也是那么伟大,那么无私。
今天,我读了一篇课文,叫《地震中的父与子》。
有人问,我们只看过《父与子》这本书,但没有看过《地震中的父与子》没关系让我来给你们讲讲,文章主要是说美国洛杉矶发生大地震。在混乱中,一位年轻的父亲安顿好受伤的妻子,冲向他七岁儿子的学校,学校那时已经变成一片废墟。他大喊:&阿曼达......&他跪在地上哭了一阵,然后,他站起来开始挖,父亲挖了8小时、12小时、24小时、36小时,他满脸灰尘,双眼布满血丝,衣服破烂不堪,到处都是血迹,当他挖到38小时是,他看见了儿子,阿曼达。阿曼达高兴的喊着爸爸,他知道附近还有14个小孩,他和父亲还有来办忙的人,一起救出了这14个孩子,父子俩激动地抱在了一起,他们成功了。
我觉得这篇文章写的真是非常精彩呀!父亲挖了38个小时,他没放弃,他心里一直有一个念头,那就是儿子在等他,最后终于找到了儿子。我从中学到了不管什么情况下,只要我们坚定信念,那一定会成功的。
&&点击查看专题,阅读更多相关文章!
你可能还感兴趣的相关文章
作为人类思想精华的名著书籍,一直都是大家在学习和参考的典范,也是一种文化传承的必修课。读后感与其看做是种作业还不如看做是一次对于原著作者的思想交流、碰撞。本栏目为大家提供了大量的名著读后感资料,希望大家在这里能找到相同的火花,多交流。
最新2015地震中的父与子读后感信息由提供。
CopyRight & 沪江网2015
请输入错误的描述和修改建议,建议采纳后可获得50沪元。
错误的描述:
修改的建议:英文电影 英语观后感100字左右 速度啊 别忘了电影名字_百度知道
英文电影 英语观后感100字左右 速度啊 别忘了电影名字
提问者采纳
I told her its one of the cutiest animal in the world : Funny! I see this movie lastweek,So terrfic,this film make me loving Kung Fu,You can see how things goes on with laugh,I recommend this film to you, Panda learns how to improve his level of Kung fu!My liitle sister love the panda very much ,She ask me which kind annimal of Panda.In this movie,it only lives in China,many scence show that this cartoon is so funny.功夫熊猫》(《Kung Fu Panda》)的
提问者评价
其他类似问题
电影名字的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
你是要哪部电影的啊
随便,英文的都可以
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁