帮忙写初一英语作文:my summer glau...

您现在的位置:&&>&&>&&>&&>&&>&正文
初中英语命题作文范文:My Favorite Food
来源:  11:26:55 【】 
初中英语命题作文范文:My Favorite FoodThere are many different kinds of food. My favorite food is fried rice.In China, most of the people in the south eat rice. And I like fried rice best.It&s really delicious. When I go home from school, I am always hungry. At that time I always make fried rice by myself. I often cook it carefully and it is so delicious. It makes me happy. After eating it, I am not hungry any more. Fried rice is my favorite.&1&&&
文章责编:guofengru& 看了本文的网友还看了
?&&( 18:36:09)?&&( 16:32:02)?&&( 15:33:57)?&&( 15:29:45)?&&( 15:04:21)?&&( 14:53:23)
作文范文点击排行
作文频道最新更新
? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?
?   ? ?    ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?
实用工具 |
| 大全 | 大全
     |
版权声明:如果网所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们将会及时处理。如转载本内容,请注明出处。
Copyright & 2004-
 网 All Rights Reserved 
中国科学院研究生院权威支持(北京) 电 话:010- 传 真:010-初中英语作文:My Mother-我的母亲
我的母亲是一位心地善良、性情温和的女性。她总是彬彬有礼。
My Mother isa kind and gentle woman. She is always very gentle. She takes good care of her children and keeps them all at school. I have one brother and two sistets. So she gets four children in all. She gives us every comfort. We all love her and she loves us also.
My mother has too much to do in bringing us up. As our family is too poor to keep a servant, my mother has always to do very much work. She gets up very early and sleeps very late every day. She works hard, yet without complaining.
She is also a thrifty, and industrious woman. She saves every cent that she can and keeps everything in order. As she has been busy eversince she was young, she looks older than she really is. Her face is wrinkled, her hair becomes silver white, but she works as hard as ever.
Often she says to us, “work while you work, play while you play. If you do not work, you will become lazy and of no use to society.” What piece of good advice this is! We must worth it well and always keep it in our mind.
我的母亲是一位心地善良、性情温和的女性。她总是彬彬有礼。她细心地照顾孩子并使他们都上学读书。我有一个哥哥,两个妹妹,所以她总共有四个孩子。她使我们做每件事时都感到舒适。我们都爱她,她也爱我们。
为了抚养我们,母亲有太多的事要做。因为我们家很穷,雇不起佣人,母亲总是必须做很多工作。她每天起早贪黑,辛苦地工作,从无怨言。
她又是一位节俭勤勉的妇女。她尽可能地节省每一分钱,并且使每一件事情都井井有条。由于年轻时就一直忙碌,所以从外表看上去更见苍老。她的脸布满皱纹,头发也变成了灰白,但她仍像从前一样辛勤地操劳。
她常对我们说:“工作时工作,玩乐时玩乐,如果不工作,你将变得懒惰,从而无益于社会。”这是一番多么好的忠告啊!我们必须珍视它,并将它牢记心中。 (责任编辑:英语作文网)
------分隔线----------------------------
每个孩子都被深沉的母爱包围着,然而我们经常对这种爱视而不见。...
I want to be a English teacher in the future....
我很高兴带领你们参观。...
Someone says examination can help us go over our lessons in time....
We can have good habits and bad habits....
Badmintom is a popular hobby in China....两篇英语作文 一篇 my summer holiday 用过去时写 一篇my new term 用将来时写 60字_百度知道
两篇英语作文 一篇 my summer holiday 用过去时写 一篇my new term 用将来时写 60字
提问者采纳
些参考参考行再说哦~~~~~~
My summer holiday I like the summer holidy so much. I look forward to summer holiday every year. Last summer, I went to Shen zhen for my holiday, which is also a city of seashore like Haikou. I enjoyed having a walk along the beach after supper or having a swim in the afternoon. The sky is blue, the air is fersh. Wherever you go, You can always see the green trees, the neat grasses and the colourful flowers. They were really wonderful. Shen Zhen has a lot of tall buildings. And it is a modern city. I am planning to spend my summer holiday on sports this year. Playing basketball is always my favourite, so some of my classmates and I will form a small team and play basketball together. Sometimes we may have a match against some other teams and I do enjoy the sense when we win the game. If you ask me what my favourite summer holiday will be like, traveling aound the only answer. I hope that one day I could meet different people and vist different places of interest. I wish I could have two long holidays in a year, what about you? 我新期(My new term) This is the first time for me to write a new term plan in english.Time is flying,everything can happn,haha...
Next monday, I will be a semester five student,that means I am a little closely to graducate,but i do not know whether my knowledge is growing,anyway it is a good start.
When on my term break holiday, i do taught wheaher my choise about entering this college is right or wrong, Here is still no answer now.Only one thing i know, lose something that also means gain something.
I believe that everyone has their reasons to do something, my goal was set,my purpose for joining a college is learning and practicing for my future,so i can not get small thanks for everyday,try my best to do everything is the only way to survival.
Learning is my purpose at school, so I will overcome all the difficulties,whatever they are from exterior or interior.Learning always goes first in my dictionary.
I respect every purpose for entering a college,but i still have my own.I will keep and protect it forever.
Late is better than never,we do not have long time firend and enemy.I do not want to regrect after few years when i look back to my college time, so the only one way is try my best to do everything fine.
I believe i can make it by myself !
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙写一篇50字左右的关于你喜欢的季节以及喜欢的原因的英语作文_百度知道
帮忙写一篇50字左右的关于你喜欢的季节以及喜欢的原因的英语作文
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
My favourite season is summer.
Because I can eat ice-cream and eat watermelons. I can swim in the swimming pool or in the sea.
also spend a good holiday. In the holiday,I can go hiki功阀哆合馨骨鹅摊珐揩ng with my parents. I can play with my friends. I can watch TV and I can do everything that I want to do. So summer is my favourite season.
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁“曾经的少次跌倒在路上,曾经多少次折断了翅膀,如今我已不再感到彷徨,我想超越这平凡的生活,我想要怒放的生命……”着名歌手汪峰把这首催人奋进的歌曲,唱响到大江南北,激励着无数生命像盛夏的花儿一样怒放。
一阵寒风呼呼地吹过,树上枯黄的叶子随风在空中盘旋,飘荡……
期中考试结束了,看着试卷上血红而...
热门标签 …
友情链接 …

我要回帖

更多关于 summer glau 的文章

随机推荐