急!!帮忙写一篇小学英语作文题目,题目是 I ...

谁能帮我写一篇英语作文,一百词的,作文题目是The best thing i have learned on campus
谁能帮我写一篇英语作文,一百词的,作文题目是The best thing i have learned on campus
补充:还可以追加悬赏的,谢谢了
The best thing that I learned in school, I must study hard, so I can learn more knowledge. If I don't study hard, I can't catch up with the class. Learning can help me understand a lot of things. Can I talk to my classmates to study, they can give me advice and help me to study hard. Learning is to open my heart to the world. I can think of things in a different way. Study hard is the best. I'll try!
若感觉还可以,请采纳答案。。
可以翻译成中文吗
可以。我在学校学到的最好的事情、我必须努习,这样我就可以学习更多的知识。如果我不努力学习,我不能赶上上课。学习可以帮助我了解很多东西。我能跟我的同学学习,他们可以给我建帮助我努力学习。向世界学习是打开我的心。我能想到的事情不同的方式。努力学习是最好的。我会努力!
亲,首先谢谢你,但我想要的是小学生在校园里的事情,可以是一个,,您看这样可不可以,一会儿我把中文的打上去,您帮我翻译好吗?电脑的实在是不通
校园里的点点滴滴都令我难忘,在老师的教导和同学的友爱中我学会了很多,但我觉得学会的最好的事情是团结。
Campus of dribs and drabs, makes me unforgettable, in the teacher's teaching and students love I learned a lot, but I think learn to the best thing is to unite. Remember in fifth grade, a chorus competition, let me know the unity. At that time, we are all very hard, match the day before, a classmate can't find my shoes, nasty cry, the whole class together out of pocket money, bought her a new pair of shoes, here, I feel the unity校园里的点点滴滴都令我难忘,在老师的教导和同学的友爱中我学会了很多,但我觉得学会的最好的事情是团结。记得在五年级时,一次合唱比赛,让我知道了团结。当时我们都很努力,比赛前一天,有个同学的鞋找不到了,急哭了,全班同学一起拿出零花钱,给她买了一双新鞋,在这里,我感到了团结
亲,你真是太棒了,可是老师要求的是一百到一十词,这样我继续写,您还是帮我翻译吧,谢谢你了
记得那次运动会,我班的集体项目是,我班对战,双方准备好后只听到一声哨响,我们开始用力拔,可是由于我们没有把力气用在一处,第一场我们输了。开始交换场地了,这次我们总结了经验,大家喊一二三齐用力,第二局终于赢了。最终我们以三局两胜赢得了本次比赛。在这次比赛中我知道了团结力量大,只要心往一处,再难的事情都能解决。& 感谢这次拔河比赛,感谢我的校园,是你让我学会了最好的事情——团结!
亲,我知道很麻烦你,但是我觉得以你的能力是完全没有问题的,非常感谢
虽然你最后没能帮到我,但是我还是很感谢你
的感言:赞!很赞!非常赞!从来没有这么赞过!
其他回答 (1)
题目意思是“我已经学会在校园里最好的东西”These& days,& many& people& around&& me& are&& discussing&&& something on&& reading.& They& ask&& the& most&& is& that& “Which&& book&& do& you& like& the& best?”&&&&&&&&&&&&& Like& most&& of&& girls , I& like reading& fictions& very& much, especially& on& love story,& And& I& also& love& to read& some& great&& books&& such& as&&& " Wuthering& Heights" ,& "Oliver Twist"& , "Pride and Prejudice"& and so& on.& But& I& find&& it& a& little& boring& to read& this kind& of& book.& Perhaps this is the cultural differences between China and the West caused by it.&&&&&&&&&&&&& In& a& word, I& prefer reading&& books& written& by& Chinese& writers . And& my& favorite& book& is& named&& "The& Best&& Thing& I& Did& Is& to& Love& You".& It& tells& us& a& story& between&&& a& hotel& manager& and& a& medical& practitioner& who& both& have& been& hurt& by& their& lovers.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Thought& the plot&& is& familiar& to me ,it&& was&& the language of light and warmth of life& details& that& moved& me& a& lot.& And& it&&& tells& us a simple& truth -------The& brightest& future& will&& always&& be& based& on&& a& forgetten& past& ,you&& can't& go& on& well& in& life& until& you&& let&& go&& of& your&& past& failures& and& heartaches.------Maybe God& wants us to meet& a& few&& wrong&&& people& before& meeting& the& right& one& so& that& when& we& finally& meet& the& right& person,& we& will& know& how& to& be& grateful& for& that&& gift.&&&&&&& These& days,& many& people& around&& me& are&& discussing&&& something on&& reading.& They& ask&& the& most&& is& that& “Which&& book&& do& you& like& the& best?”&&&&&&&&&&&&& Like& most&& of&& girls , I& like reading& fictions& very& much, especially& on& love story,& And& I& also& love& to read& some& great&& books&& such& as&&& " Wuthering& Heights" ,& "Oliver Twist"& , "Pride and Prejudice"& and so& on.& But& I& find&& it& a& little& boring& to read& this kind& of& book.& Perhaps this is the cultural differences between China and the West caused by it.&&&&&&&&&&&&& In& a& word, I& prefer reading&& books& written& by& Chinese& writers . And& my& favorite& book& is& named&& "The& Best&& Thing& I& Did& Is& to& Love& You".& It& tells& us& a& story& between&&& a& hotel& manager& and& a& medical& practitioner& who& both& have& been& hurt& by& their& lovers.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Thought& the plot&& is& familiar& to me ,it&& was&& the language of light and warmth of life& details& that& moved& me& a& lot.& And& it&&& tells& us a simple& truth -------The& brightest& future& will&& always&& be& based& on&& a& forgetten& past& ,you&& can't& go& on& well& in& life& until& you&& let&& go&& of& your&& past& failures& and& heartaches.------Maybe God& wants us to meet& a& few&& wrong&&& people& before& meeting& the& right& one& so& that& when& we& finally& meet& the& right& person,& we& will& know& how& to& be& grateful& for& that&& gift.(来源于摆度)
不要百度搜的,我要纯原创的,谢谢
These& days,& many& people& around&& me& are&& discussing&&& something on&& reading.& They& ask&& the& most&& is& that& “Which&& book&& do& you& like& the& best?”&&&&&&&&&&&&& Like& most&& of&& girls , I& like reading& fictions& very& much, especially& on& love story,& And& I& also& love& to read& some& great&& books&& such& as&&& " Wuthering& Heights" ,& "Oliver Twist"& , "Pride and Prejudice"& and so& on.& But& I& find&& it& a& little& boring& to read& this kind& of& book.& Perhaps this is the cultural differences between China and the West caused by it.&&&&&&&&&&&&& In& a& word, I& prefer reading&& books& written& by& Chinese& writers . And& my& favorite& book& is& named&& "The& Best&& Thing& I& Did& Is& to& Love& You".& It& tells& us& a& story& between&&& a& hotel& manager& and& a& medical& practitioner& who& both& have& been& hurt& by& their& lovers.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Thought& the plot&& is& familiar& to me ,it&& was&& the language of light and warmth of life& details& that& moved& me& a& lot.& And& it&&& tells& us a simple& truth -------The& brightest& future& will&& always&& be& based& on&& a& forgetten& past& ,you&& can't& go& on& well& in& life& until& you&& let&& go&& of& your&& past& failures& and& heartaches.------Maybe God& wants us to meet& a& few&& wrong&&& people& before& meeting& the& right& one& so& that& when& we& finally& meet& the& right& person,& we& will& know& how& to& be& grateful& for& that&& gift.&&&&&&& These& days,& many& people& around&& me& are&& discussing&&& something on&& reading.& They& ask&& the& most&& is& that& “Which&& book&& do& you& like& the& best?”&&&&&&&&&&&&& Like& most&& of&& girls , I& like reading& fictions& very& much, especially& on& love story,& And& I& also& love& to read& some& great&& books&& such& as&&& " Wuthering& Heights" ,& "Oliver Twist"& , "Pride and Prejudice"& and so& on.& But& I& find&& it& a& little& boring& to read& this kind& of& book.& Perhaps this is the cultural differences between China and the West caused by it.
相关知识等待您来回答
学习帮助领域专家
当前分类官方群专业解答学科习题,随时随地的答疑辅导求学霸帮忙 写一篇英语作文 题目是你喜欢的节目 必采纳 急啊_百度知道
求学霸帮忙 写一篇英语作文 题目是你喜欢的节目 必采纳 急啊
提问者采纳
But in the show we can see more animals, there are also many kinds of animals. In some zoos. I can watch the show every Sunday evening. I hope I can do something for the wild animals. We can learn a lot about animals from it. The show tells us something about the animals&#39My Favorite TV ShowMy favorite TV show is Animal World. We must do our
life. It is wrong to kill them for food. Animals are our friends
有翻译吗?
对我的回答满意的话给好评吧。亲~
我还需要一篇介绍我的学校的英语作文
回答了还给财富值吗
因为不知道你学校的情况,你看这个行不行
因为不知道你学校的情况,你看这个行不行
提问者评价
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
自然美丽动人6
来自:作业帮
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求帮忙写一篇英语作文题目 My dream八十个词左右。急急急急。_百度知道
求帮忙写一篇英语作文题目 My dream八十个词左右。急急急急。
提问者采纳
play games and the sun,还可以躺在云朵上晒太阳, to Beijing to see Tiananmen, to Hainan to see the sea。我希望我的梦想有一天能够实现,到北京看天安门, Pegasus can also take me to travel around the world,到海南看大海,它的四只脚可以踩到云朵上去、长城,和太阳公公做游戏, can also lie in the clouds the sun, four feet of it can step into the clouds。My dreamMy dream is to have a flying horse,play  我的梦想是有一匹飞马,飞马还可以带我到世界各地去旅游,我的梦想作文100字. Pegasus long a pair ofwings,和小鸟玩耍, my dream composition 100 words, the Great Wall。飞马长着一对大翅膀. I hope my dream will one day be able to achieve. It can take me fly to the sky and the birds play。它可以驮着我飞到天上去玩
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
but remembed the old dreams and I believe that all my dreams will come to true. I fell very happy and thanked the one who was older than me and who was my schoomate, i have got new dreams. NowI had a dream to have a pencil when a was three years old. Several years later. I surpricely opened the package and found that it was a pen make in USA, someone from my family generacely gave me a gift during the spring festival, then i got it and i had got another dream of pens
I have a small dream since i was born
I hope that one day
The world would be full of love
you love me
i love him
we can love each other for ever
I hope that one day
The world would be full of peace
There would be no conflicts
The birds could fly freely in the sky
And they could sing songs happily
I hope that one day
All humans could enjoy the beautiful world
As a hormany and warm family with all the beings.
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙写一篇英语作文,函授大专考试题,跪谢!急
帮忙写一篇英语作文,函授大专考试题,跪谢!急
&p&具体如下:&/p&
&p&Directions:For this part you are required to write a composition on the topic :&/p&
&p&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& College :For knowledge or for Job .&/p&
&p&You should write about 100—200 words and you should base your composition on the outline in Chinese below.&/p&
&p&(1)有人认为上大学是为了学习知识;&/p&
&p&(2)有人认为上大学是为了找一份好工作;&/p&
&p&(3)你的看法&/p&
不区分大小写匿名
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家

我要回帖

随机推荐