what do you sayI want to say ...

What I Want To Say(acourve)-网络歌手-MV在线观看-高清MV|歌词|MV下载-酷我音乐MV,酷我音乐
&What I Want To Say(acourve)MV
《What I Want To Say(acourve)MV》 - 网络歌手
网络歌手的MV
热门MV推荐
最新MV推荐
本站精彩推荐
K歌作品推荐用英语写一篇题为“what l want to say my parents”简单介绍你父母对你的期望 说说你自己的期望和理由 把想和你父母说的话说出来_百度作业帮
用英语写一篇题为“what l want to say my parents”简单介绍你父母对你的期望 说说你自己的期望和理由 把想和你父母说的话说出来
What I want to say to my parents I live in a small villiage and my dream is to become a teacher.My father and my mother are both farmers ,but they are very stricted with me because they want me to become a worker in the future .My family is not rich and my parents hope that I can earn more money to reduce their economic burdens .I want to be a teacher because I want to learn more knowledge and I want to help more students with their studies .On the other hand ,to be a teacher will have many chances to go to different places or to see many famous persons .Finally ,to be a teacher will be very happy and comfortable because I have not so much to do on weekends and I can play with my friends or families.So,I want to tell my parents that to be a teacher is one of my dreams and hobbies ,but I don't want to be a worker because I have no interesting in it .I hope my parents will understand me and I will do my best to make them happy in the future.( PS:自己写的,)温馨提示!由于新浪微博认证机制调整,您的新浪微博帐号绑定已过期,请重新绑定!&&|&&
喜欢并热爱艺术,但依旧不精通.不爱张扬但是也不会隐藏.对社会不满但是依旧活在现实.想把世界上所有坏人的钱都赚过来但是还在努力.
LOFTER精选
用微信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
用易信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
历史上的今天
loftPermalink:'',
id:'fks_',
blogTitle:'This is what I want to say',
blogAbstract:'
这样子的。&&&&&&&这个世界上有很多大师,不管是自己标榜的,还是被别人标榜的。每个大师都在自己的路上到达了目的地。',
blogTag:'',
blogUrl:'blog/static/',
isPublished:1,
istop:false,
modifyTime:0,
publishTime:1,
permalink:'blog/static/',
commentCount:0,
mainCommentCount:0,
recommendCount:0,
bsrk:-100,
publisherId:0,
recomBlogHome:false,
currentRecomBlog:false,
attachmentsFileIds:[],
groupInfo:{},
friendstatus:'none',
followstatus:'unFollow',
pubSucc:'',
visitorProvince:'',
visitorCity:'',
visitorNewUser:false,
postAddInfo:{},
mset:'000',
remindgoodnightblog:false,
isBlackVisitor:false,
isShowYodaoAd:false,
hostIntro:'喜欢并热爱艺术,但依旧不精通.不爱张扬但是也不会隐藏.对社会不满但是依旧活在现实.想把世界上所有坏人的钱都赚过来但是还在努力.',
hmcon:'-1',
selfRecomBlogCount:'0',
lofter_single:''
{list a as x}
{if x.moveFrom=='wap'}
{elseif x.moveFrom=='iphone'}
{elseif x.moveFrom=='android'}
{elseif x.moveFrom=='mobile'}
${a.selfIntro|escape}{if great260}${suplement}{/if}
{list a as x}
推荐过这篇日志的人:
{list a as x}
{if !!b&&b.length>0}
他们还推荐了:
{list b as y}
转载记录:
{list d as x}
{list a as x}
{list a as x}
{list a as x}
{list a as x}
{if x_index>4}{break}{/if}
${fn2(x.publishTime,'yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm:ss')}
{list a as x}
{if !!(blogDetail.preBlogPermalink)}
{if !!(blogDetail.nextBlogPermalink)}
{list a as x}
{if defined('newslist')&&newslist.length>0}
{list newslist as x}
{if x_index>7}{break}{/if}
{list a as x}
{var first_option =}
{list x.voteDetailList as voteToOption}
{if voteToOption==1}
{if first_option==false},{/if}&&“${b[voteToOption_index]}”&&
{if (x.role!="-1") },“我是${c[x.role]}”&&{/if}
&&&&&&&&${fn1(x.voteTime)}
{if x.userName==''}{/if}
网易公司版权所有&&
{list x.l as y}
{if defined('wl')}
{list wl as x}{/list}当前位置: &
求翻译:This is what I wife me if I sometimes wide tube, please do not say: Do you care about my kind of thing, because I control you because I love you. I do not want Guannameduo others, I do not want to go tube. And I do not want you to think of someone in the past. Because I love my little gas, petty can only hold you one. If you I think I need too much of the opposite sex, because you enough. I do not want you to have too much of the opposite sex because I just want an overbearing you away! I think she is my wife because of the是什么意思?
This is what I wife me if I sometimes wide tube, please do not say: Do you care about my kind of thing, because I control you because I love you. I do not want Guannameduo others, I do not want to go tube. And I do not want you to think of someone in the past. Because I love my little gas, petty can only hold you one. If you I think I need too much of the opposite sex, because you enough. I do not want you to have too much of the opposite sex because I just want an overbearing you away! I think she is my wife because of the
问题补充:
这是我想说给你们的。妻子我如果我有时宽管,请不要说: 你关心我种的东西,因为我控制你,因为我爱你。我不想 Guannameduo 其他人,不要去管。我不想你想的人在过去。因为我爱我小小的气,小只能容纳你一个。如果你觉得我需要太多的对立性,因为你不够。我不希望你有太多的异性朋友因为我只是想咄咄逼人你走了 !我认为她是我妻子因为
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!英语翻译ti:king of the road]ar:roger miller]al:king of the road]by:whl0906]I DON'T WANT TO SAY GOODBYEI don't want to say goodbyeLet the stars shine through.I don't want to say goodbyeAll I want to do is love with you.Just like the light of the morningAfter the darkness has g_百度作业帮
英语翻译ti:king of the road]ar:roger miller]al:king of the road]by:whl0906]I DON'T WANT TO SAY GOODBYEI don't want to say goodbyeLet the stars shine through.I don't want to say goodbyeAll I want to do is love with you.Just like the light of the morningAfter the darkness has goneThe shadow of my love is fallingOn a place where the sun always shone.Don't you know that's where our hearts both belong?'Cause I don't want to say goodbye.Let the stars shine through.No,I don't want to say goodbyeAll I want to do is love with you.Together our two hearts are strongDon't you know know that's where our hearts both belong?'Cause I don't want to say goodbyeLet the stars shine through.I don't want to say goodbyeAll I want to do is love with youAll I want to do is love with youENDI LOVE Jake Gyllenhaal FOR EVER >
我不想说再见I don't want to say goodbye 让繁星照彻夜空Let the stars shine through. 我不想说再见I don't want to say goodbye 我唯一的愿望是与你相亲相爱All I want to do is love with you. 就像黑夜过后的光明Just like the light of the morning after the darkness has gone 我的爱正降落在一个阳光永远照耀的地方The shadow of my love is falling on a place where the sun always shone. 那难道不是我们彼此心灵的归宿Don't you know that's where our hearts both belong? 因为我不想说再见'Cause I don't want to say goodbye. 让繁星照彻夜空Let the stars shine through. 不,我不想说再见'Cause No, I don't want to say goodbye 我唯一的愿望是与你相亲相爱All I want to do is live with you. 我们的心无比坚强当我们在一起Together our two hearts are strong 你难道不知道那是我们彼此心灵的归宿Don't you know know that's where our hearts both belong? 因为我不想说再见'Cause I don't want to say goodbye 让繁星照彻夜空Let the stars shine through. 我不想说再见I don't want to say goodbye 我唯一的愿望是与你相亲相爱All I want to do is live with you 我唯一的愿望是与你相亲相爱All I want to do is live with you
我不想说再见,我不想说再见的星星,让通过。我不想说再见了我想做的事就是爱上了你。我想做的事就是爱上了你。就像鉴于上午在黑暗的阴影了,我的爱是落在这个地方的太阳永远照耀着。难道你不知道, 难道你不知道这就是我们的心都属于? 因为我不想说再见。让星星通过。不,我不想说再见 我想做的事就是爱上了你。连同我们的心是两个强有力的你不知道知道,就是我们的心都属于? 因为我不想说再见 让我们的星星通过。我不想说...

我要回帖

更多关于 what do you say 的文章

随机推荐