谁有miley cyrus 演唱会的miles to go...

milestogoclothing
At oMILES TO GOo I sell literary inspired clothing and am trying to spread the importance of literature by focusing on art as the vehicle to turn people on to great works.
Featured products
On sale $ 120.00 $ 75.00
On sale $ 60.00 $ 40.00
From the blog
Any items totally up to 3 lbs (approx 6-8 shirts) to Canada now pays only $5 flat rate for shipping and for international it's now only $8 for up to 3 lbs of goods.
This is a savings of more than half off what it was before.
After realizing so many people are not familiar with the bulk of designs I have done in the past, I am releasing one vault design each week for the next possibly 4-5 months, each friday.
They will go live at midnight thursday EST(12am friday/ 9pm thursday west coast).
Some will have limited variants added in, but most will be an open edition.
There are the first 4: House of leaves, Brave New World, the Master & Margarita, Alone by Poe.
The price on the tees has changed from $25 + shipping to $28 with free US shipping.
On average, this saves you $1.50 on a single tee purchase.
I am working on changing over all of the prices and International Shipping will be given an equal value reduction in cost.
Unfortunately, free international shipping is not a possibility.
Miles to go Greg’s 15 tips for entrepreneurs.
Anyone who tells you to fake it until you make it hasn’t made it.
Work harder than everyone else.
In the beginning you will be pulling double duty working and starting your business and you have to be willing to put in really long days. Too bad, we’ve all had to do the same thing.
Don’t spend all of your money on your first run of products. Things always change from what your first idea was and you want to be able to have money to make new things.
If it sells out, you can always make more.
Date someone who is inspired by your work ethic and understands it, not someone who views it as a detriment or point of contention.
Getting feedback and constructive criticism is always good, but the final decisions need to be made based off of what you think is right.
Pursue a business that will keep you inspired and is true to you. Honesty in what you do is recognized.
Be willing to say no to opportunities that are too big for where you are realistically. Going broke producing something you can’t afford to make is a bad idea. Get their contact and follow up when the time is right.
If you are trying to chase a fad, you’re already too late.
Don’t be afraid to cold call. Some of my largest accounts were landed by picking up the phone, sending samples and following up after.
You will have some pretty big failures and you need to learn from them and keep moving forward.
Stay humble and share your knowledge with others.
Every market is oversaturated. The people in it for the wrong reasons weed themselves out quickly, so don’t concern yourself too much unless your competition is hungrier than you are.
If you ever think there’s nothing to do, you are wrong and being lazy.Miles to Go by Miley Cyrus | 0 | Hardcover | Barnes & Noble
Miles to Go
Add to List +
Please enter a list name
You entered an invalid character [!@#$%^&*()_+-{};"]. Please enter a valid alpha numeric character.
Please name your Essential List:
New Essential List
You may add a description of the list:
Please enter a list name
You entered an invalid character [!@#$%^&*()_+-{};"]. Please enter a valid alpha numeric character.
Please name your Wish List:
New Wish List
You may add a description of the list:
Available through our Marketplace sellers.
Other sellers (Hardcover)
Used (125)
Price (Low to High)
Price (High to Low)
Seller Rating
Page 1 of 1
Showing All
Note: Marketplace items are not eligible for
coupons and promotions
Add to Bag
Seller since Thu Jan 01 01:01:01 EST 2009
Feedback rating:
Condition:
New & never opened or used in original packaging.
Like New & packaging may have been opened. A "Like New" item is suitable to give as a gift.
Very Good & may have minor signs of wear on packaging but item works perfectly and has no damage.
Good & item is in good condition but packaging may have signs of shelf wear/aging or torn packaging. All specific defects should be noted in the Comments section associated with each item.
Acceptable & item is in working order but may show signs of wear such as scratches or torn packaging. All specific defects should be noted in the Comments section associated with each item.
Used & An item that has been opened and may show signs of wear. All specific defects should be noted in the Comments section associated with each item.
Refurbished & A used item that has been renewed or updated and verified to be in proper working condition.
Not necessarily completed by the original manufacturer.
Hardcover New
New-clean, excellent condition-we specialize in elementary
school textbooks-Ships from legendary independent online bookstore in Murrieta,
California. Thousands
of satisfied customers. We ship promptly and Worldwide.
We work hard to earn your confidence. Orders are fully guaranteed and normally
shipped the same business day. We use bubble wrap heavy Kraft envelopes.
Reliable customer service and no-hassle return policy. Why pay more?
Add to Bag
Seller since Tue Aug 05 20:14:08 EDT 2014
Feedback rating:
Condition:
New Gift Quality Book in Excellent Condition.
Add to Bag
Feedback rating:
Condition:
2009 Hard cover New in new dust jacket. mint Glued binding. Paper
over boards. With dust jacket. 263 p. Contains: Illustrations. Audience:
Children/juvenile.
Add to Bag
Feedback rating:
Condition:
Children/juvenile.
Add to Bag
Feedback rating:
Condition:
Children/juvenile.
Page 1 of 1
Showing All
Price (Low to High)
Price (High to Low)
Seller Rating
Available on NOOK devices and apps
NOOK Devices
Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 NOOK 7.0
Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 NOOK 10.1
NOOK HD Tablet
NOOK HD+ Tablet
NOOK eReaders
NOOK Color
NOOK Tablet
Tablet/Phone
NOOK for Windows 8 Tablet
NOOK for iOS
NOOK for Android
NOOK Kids for iPad
NOOK for Windows 8
NOOK for PC
NOOK for Mac
NOOK for Web
Want a NOOK?
This digital version does not exactly match the physical book displayed here.
All Available Formats & Editions
NOOK Book (1)
Paperback (1)
Hardcover (1)
"There are multiple sides to all of us. Who we are and who we might be if we follow our dreams."
-Miley Cyrus
Three years ago, Miley Cyrus was a virtual unknown. Her life in rural Tennessee was filled with family, friends, school, cheerleading, and the daily tasks of living on a farm. And then came a little show called Hannah Montana.
Almost overnight, Miley would rocket to superstardom, becoming a television and singing phenomenon. Quiet days were replaced with sold-out concerts, television appearances, and magazine shoots. But through it all, Miley has remained close to her family and friends and has stayed connected to the Southern roots that made her so strong.
In Miles to Go, Miley offers an honest, humorous, and often touching story of one girl's coming-of-age--from private moments with her pappy to off-roading with her dad, Billy Ray, to her run-ins with mean girls. Miley talks about suffering through drama and heartbreak and coming out the other end unscathed (relatively). And now for the first time, she will discuss it all-the milestones still left to reach (driver's license! voting!), dreams to live out (travel to Asia! find true love!), and the lessons to be learned (remembernig to enjoy every moment!).
This is a truly unique look inside the world of one of today's biggest and brightest stars as she tackles looking back and moving forward.
Average Rating 4
An magnificent, simple, book by #1 Popular Teen in the world, Miley Cyrus
I bought this book for my 13 year old daughter and she LOVED it!!! She wasn't a huge fan of her, but after reading her biography she knows what Miley had experienced and now my daughter loves her. I have also read it after her and I enjoyed it. It was an easy book to read with a big font, but it was inspirational. Also, the photos of her were so cute in the middle of the book. You have to buy this book. You just have to.
45 out of 54 people found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful? & Thank you for your feedback.
Thank you, this review has been flagged.
I just read the bood Miles to Go and it was amzing. I am 14 years old and Miley talks about a lot about thing she went thought that i am going though right now. This book also made me think about things so much more. She is so relatable and all the things she writes about going through are things that i have either went though already or i know i will go through someday in my life. If you have not read this book i highly recommend it. Thank you Miley you are such an insperation and a good role model.
30 out of 36 people found this review helpful.
&Miles To Go& Takes You Miles Within the Life of a Teenage Superstar!!!
First, I am neither a teenager or a parent. I picked up Miles To Go on March 3, the day it was released in the US. I wanted to read it and see what she had to say about her young life over the past 16 years. I
finished it on Thursday night. I have always found Miley Cyrus to be an extraordinary young lady living a crazy life in a media driven crazy world. After reading this autobiography, I am convinced more that ever that &b&this kid is the real deal&/b&. The tone of the book really allows you to connect with all she has gone through, and for Miley fans will create for you a whole new level of love and respect for all that she has and continues to do. You can definately tell that Miley is not afraid to put herself out there and show her true personality. It is refreshing, since most celebrities spend their time painting a picture of themselves that really does not exist. With Miles To Go, you experience Miley's joys and pains, highs and lows, triumphs and disappointments, and much more. It is a good read and I highly recommend it for every Miley fan. Even the Miley haters should check out what she has to say. &i&Peace and Love&/i&
24 out of 32 people found this review helpful.
Great read!
My Grandma bought this book for me and I love it! I read it about 3 times and I like the way Miley was able to talk about her home life in Tennesse, kids bullying her, and her acne issues. It's a book girls will most likely be able to connect with and understand. I think It's worth buying.
22 out of 24 people found this review helpful.
Is Miley becoming the next Britney Spears?
So is Miley becoming the next Britney? No. This book proves it. Miley is really just a fun-loving girl from Tennesee. Britney would never have done something so well. I believe that Miley is just going through hard times in her life and maybe isn't making the best decisions, but so who cares tahts her problem focus on the music, which is amazing! It's a Party in the U.S.A!
This book is an autobiography of Miley's life. I thought it would just be a boring old book aout what she did but i was wrong!
18 out of 23 people found this review helpful.
A very good book!
I for one have actually read the book. I am not a teenager nor a mother however I find Miley Cyrus a refreshing young lady. She has managed to write a very inspiring and down to earth book that girls everywhere can relate to. She posesses both strong morals and desire to be a good role model. In a world filled with so many young celebrities acting out it's nice to see and read about someone who does good instead of harm to the children of today.
15 out of 20 people found this review helpful.
Best work oh please...
It really makes me upset that this is what people are calling the best book ever written. I am hoping that it is mostly little girls that believe that this is well written. I can say that I am not a fan of Miss Cyrus, but I am not going to bash her character on a review. I just want to make a point that there are so many well written books out there and people pick up Miles to go and think that it is the best. I will not purchase this title for the purpose that it is an effort to make more money off a child that has already been exploited enough in the media. Let us all face the facts Miley is not the best role model, but at a time when she was young she had the skills to become great. she was completely ruined by a huge ego and the pressures put on her by the media.
14 out of 31 people found this review helpful.
Many Miles to Go...if you want a GOOD book!
It seemed like Miley just wanted to gain more popularity and vent her frustrations at people who didn't like her.
(Let's face it, she doesn't have much talent anyway...how'd she even become famous? Because of Disney. DUH. Disney can make a nobody with ZERO talent famous overnight.) She claims that everyone who's picked on her is just jealous of her, but in reality, she just can't accept the fact that she's not all that great.
She wishes that people were jealous.
And what type of role model is she?
Certainly not a good one for all those little kids out there.
She most likely wrote this book to JUSTIFY all the bad decisions she's made.
14 out of 41 people found this review helpful.
Who wants to read this?
Who actually reads this book, let alone like it. I've read a lot of books in my life, but I have to say, this is one book i wish I never had read. What kind of airhead wants to be so famous that they are willing to risk there career
writing a book that only fans that want to diisapoint her want to read. My advice is, I don't care what other people have told you, whatever you do, do not read this book!
12 out of 42 people found this review helpful.
This was a very nice book about what you don't know about Miley Cyrus.
I am glad I bought it.
11 out of 15 people found this review helpful.
BEST BOOK IN THE ENTIRE WORLD!!!
This is the best book I have ever read.
Miley Cyrus is one of the most inspirational people ever.
She is so much fun and so is her writing style.
She talkes about all the stuggles she has been through, but also all of the good times.
I reccomend this book to everyone!
This book changed my life.
11 out of 14 people found this review helpful.
Reviews are for Readers
How about we read the book before trashing it.
The reviews submitted, thus far, and that includes mine, are not from people who have even read the book.
The two I read sound like they are from very immature and somewhat hostile teenagers. Let's give this young woman a chance.
As for B&N, it has offered a wide range of books for as long as I have shopped there, and that has been many years.
There are quite a few I choose not to buy or read.
Some I even find offensive.
However, we still live in a nation where we can choose, at least for now.
Let's not continue to throw away that right.
11 out of 20 people found this review helpful.
I LOVE THIS!!
I am a very big Miley Cyrus fan! This tells her life now and before she became a big star! All ages can relate to it. Her fans, adults who have simalar adventures in their childhoods, and teens who might be going through some bad and good times they had and now are facing. I am not big on reading but I bought it one day and was half way through it in 2 hours. I would recomend this to any Miley Cyrus fan and I am thirteen and I can relate my life and hers in the past and present. Even if you arent a fan it is a great book to read and what makes it better is its from a teenage point of veiw so not every word sounds like a dictionary. I hope this review helps! Please buy it you won't be able to put it down! :)
10 out of 14 people found this review helpful.
I really cant wait to this comes out! It looks so good! I love miley and she is an amazing singer/actress! This book is going to rock!
10 out of 15 people found this review helpful.
There's miles to go for this book to be okay.
This book is not so great. Of course, any Miley/Hannah Montana fan would love or like this book, but if you weren't hardcore like them, you'd think this book wasn't so great. This book would be okay for the youth, but her the book was written poorly. Even after a job of editors. This book was probably another way to gain popularity from an actress, to a terrible singer and another career she would like to achieve, and gain money from.
I would definitely not recommend this book to anyone but the Miley Cyrus and Hannah Montana fans.
9 out of 25 people found this review helpful.
i love this book it was an amazing book i dont care if yall dont like milley cyrus yall shoulsd just read the book and maybe yall learn the truth about her and stop listening to this rumors out here so if yall just read the book and learn the truth maybe yall like her amnd also the book was AWSOME.......
7 out of 9 people found this review helpful.
THIS BOOK WAS AMAZING!!
I'm 14 years old and a fan of Miley but not her biggest fan and i thought this book was amazing! i got it in my easter basket and started reading it at like 10:30 in the morning and could not put it down. I finished the book the next day but i only had to read like 10-15 pages. its a 263 page book mind you. ive never read that much before in a day. i've learned so much about miley just throught this book. i felt like i was traveling with her through every experience she mentioned in it. Throughout the book she puts verses of the bible that she thinks of to get her through a hard experience, which i think is great. She talks about her self in her own words rather than what you hear from the paparazzi. She tells you about the experiences she had in 6th grade with the &mean girls.& She gives good advice to pre-teens and teens about following your dreams and never to give up. With everything you hear from the media about her, she takes you in and tells her side of the story and it cleared things up for me. And many people have said they think that she shouldn't have written a book yet but, she does mention in the book that she knows theres not much that she can write about being so young, she just wanted to write these things down so she won't forget them. You might say, &Well, why couldn't she of just written them in a journal or something?& Well, yes she could've done that very easily but, i'm glad she did this because it helps the world understand her better. I think writing this book was a great idea. I would definitely recommend this book.
7 out of 9 people found this review helpful.
Miles to go is...
Miles to go is such a good book! I'm only an eleven year old hannah fan and am soooo loving this book! Miley offers a funny and, well, it's hard to describe. She tells about all the things that every hannah fan would want to know! She claims she was a nobody through sixth grade, ad look at her now! I think this book proves that your dreams can come true if you really belive in yourself. So, I thank miley for writing this book, it has inspired me to follow my dreams!
7 out of 10 people found this review helpful.
Miley Has A Heart
I've loved Miley Cyrus from the beginning but i have grown 2 like her even more because as i watch the mistakes she makes, she fixes them like no other celebrity teen would. And i am proud of her. She should get a lot more credit than she does by people. Give her a break, she is 16 for god's sake. Great auto-biography, and i'm hoping 2 hear more from Miley! &3
7 out of 10 people found this review helpful.
Shame on you...
Shame on you for writing a review without even bother to read it. It sounds to me like those of you who wrote such reviews and dissed Miley are just another &hey look at me& kind of people. Attention getters, immature teens who have nothing better to do than diss this girl. I for one am a mom who happens to like Miley Cyrus. I watch her show, and love her music. I wouldn't say that I am &Miley Fanatic& but I do like her and would not really call her a bad role model. She like others out there have made some bad choices. It's the nature of the business, to be in the &public eye.& Whether it be good or bad, celebraties are always in the public eye. She doesn't drink, she doesn't smoke and I have not heard that she does drugs. With all the other teen idols out there that are not that great for our teens to follow I would have to say that Miley is doing okay. She's not Lindsey Lohan or Britney Spears or the Olsen twins. Yikes! Now those are bad role models.
Give the poor kid a break(I don't mean &poor& as in not rich). I for one support her and will continue to buy her music, movies and now Yes even her book! You go Miley!
7 out of 14 people found this review helpful.
If you find inappropriate content, please report it to
Publisher doesn't hold rights to book
Publisher doesn't hold rights to cover image
Inaccurate description
Objectionable content
Please enter a valid email address. Thank you. A welcome email has been sent.
Visit NOOK in:
B&N Services
Shipping & Delivery
Quick Help

我要回帖

更多关于 miley cyrus 演唱会 的文章

随机推荐