求求帮忙写下这个高中英语作文文 急!!!!!...

未来的家庭是什么样子呢?有人认为有机器人帮忙做家务;有人认为有可视电话…请你结合你的想象写一篇英语作文!60-80词 急急 跪求!
未来的家庭是什么样子呢?有人认为有机器人帮忙做家务;有人认为有可视电话…请你结合你的想象写一篇英语作文!60-80词 急急 跪求!
不区分大小写匿名
&Life in the future
As time goes by, there are going to be big changes in our everyday lives in the future. For example,
As time goes by, there are going to be big changes in our everyday life. For example, when we are hungry, we don't need to cook in a hurry. Just take some pills, and everything will be OK. When we are free, we can go anywhere by spacecraft. It will be very cheap, just like taking a taxi now. And of course, if we want to see what is like under the sea, just travel down there in a flying object like UFO. Maybe there will be a lot of cities and people living there. I think it'll be very easy to travel anywhere, not only in our world, but also in space and in the deep sea.-
认为机器人将来是什么样的动物
相关知识等待您来回答
艺术/文学领域专家急~~~~十万火急,求求大哥哥大姐姐帮帮忙吧!!!_百度知道
急~~~~十万火急,求求大哥哥大姐姐帮帮忙吧!!!
我写了一篇英语作文,请求为我取一个名字(一定要是At……地方,总之是以At开头的)真的很感谢!!!!!!! I have a naughty brother named Tommy Chen. He is ten years old and he studied in Class one Grade three. Tommy hated school and he always plan to don’t go to school, so his school record is not very fine.
If he sneezed, he asked his mother to write a note said that he had a cold. If he had a headache, he asked his mother to take him to the doctor during school times. He spent more time at home than he did at school. On the days he did go to school, he looked for excuses to come home early at once.
One day he came home from school in the middle of the morning. His father was very surprised. “Why do you come home so early?” he said. “Is the school closed today?”“No Dad, It’s open I came home early.” Tommy answered and smiled at his father.
“How did you do that?” his father asked him. “Why do you say to your teacher?”
“I told that I had a new baby sister and that I had to come home and help you. That was all!”
“But your mother has had twins,” his father said, “a boy and a girl. You’ve got a baby sister and a baby brother.” “Yes, I know, but don’t be foolish!Dad!” Tommy said. “I’m saving up my baby brother for next week!”
这不是你写的,一看就是外国的事情。仍然有些错误:1 he always plan to don’t go to school改为: he always planed not to go to school2 so his school record is not very fine. 改为:so his score is not very good.3
school times. --& school time4 than he did at school.--& in school5 come home early at once--& back home6 Why do you say to your teacher--& what did you say 很难起at开头的名字,很牵强:At home for any excuse:以任何借口回家,劝你换个作文。
其他类似问题
十万火急的相关知识
其他2条回答
At large...
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求求大家帮忙写一篇英语作文。求拉。。_百度知道
求求大家帮忙写一篇英语作文。求拉。。
《如果有外国人,来你家做客介绍中国的春节习俗!》这是题目。谢谢大家拉。我总的就77分。。悬赏50。。- -||。。我女朋友要报名骸储囤妒塬德剁泉筏沪了。作业来不及- -、|无奈。只能帮他写。我英文学到现在考试没及格过。。作业也不做的。所以对这个。根本不行。。- -、|英文怎么写都快忘记了。~~~谢谢大家帮帮忙!
- -、|150字左右!!!1楼。下载不来。谢谢
提问者采纳
打得我累死了……(灵魂出窍状(~ o ~)Y)Spring Festival is an ancient festival in China, but also throughout the year one of the most important festival.Spring Festival,including many custom features.Like Paste New Year use neat, dual, simple world to describe the background of the times, to express the good wishes of our country's unique form of literature. During the Spring Festival, whether city or contry, every family should select a red couplets affixed to the door, in order to increase the festive holiday atmosphere. When new year is approaching, every Chinese family's first thing is setting off firecrackers to send the old
year and welcome the new. Chinese firecracker骸储囤妒塬德剁泉筏沪s originated a long time ago, has been more than two thousand years of history.In New Year's first day, people usually get up early, put on the most beautiful clothes, neatly dressed, go out to visit each other.Parents should give the young lucky money.好像正好是150个单词~~~没有检查出错误(你也看看)真不容易啊我……
提问者评价
谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢。。非常感谢你。。非常非常感谢你。。生我者父母。。救我者仁兄。。受小弟一拜
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
其他1条回答
下个翻译软件,用中文写一篇,在翻译一下
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求英文高手帮我写一篇高中生英语作文啊。谢谢大家帮忙。下面的图片为题材和要求,谢谢各位了,急求啊。
求英文高手帮我写一篇高中生英语作文啊。谢谢大家帮忙。下面的图片为题材和要求,谢谢各位了,急求啊。
"Boom!" I heard someone just bumped to the floor and when I go check to see what is happening, guess what I saw?. It a little girl with two ponytail on, she was lying on the floor I try to pulled her up, but my mom suddenly stoped me. Her reason is "if you pulled her up others going to be think your the one that who is pushing her!"&Mom is kind of selfish&cause she don't want her son&get in to trouble so she just don't&care about the girl on the floor, but her son pulled her little girl up and say"&I just pulled you up what you say I'm the one that who push you the the floor?" mom was excited cause she don't think her son is going to pulled that girl up after she told him that he is going to be suspect by others.
的感言:谢谢
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家

我要回帖

随机推荐