in fack you歌词,i am very s...

I write for Rappler on marriage equality, immigration, the Philippines, New York, and everything in between. Nakakaintindi at nakakapagsulat sa Filipino. Magtanong lamang.
1/2 Hi. I like this woman, who is 16 years my senior. She's very well accomplished, and she lives a very busy lifestyle. I, on the other hand, am still in college. We have been acquainted, and she's kind enough to entertain my texts- but not all the time (she's REALLY busy).
2/2 Our conversations make me very happy. She's the reason why I am beginning to question my sexuality. Yes, I am a female too. She's single, and she seems to be a lesbian.. although I'm not quite sure. I don't think she likes me. It's killing me. How do I deal with this :(ANSWER: That first same-sex attraction is always intense, confusing, and earth-shattering, because you don't really know what it's about or what's going to happen. So just be calm and don't expect anything great. If you don't think she likes you, then there is a great chance she doesn't. But you don't know until you tell her how you feel. Just say you're not so sure what it is you're feeling but you are attracted to her. If she doesn't feel the same way, she will put you down lightly if she's a nice person. If she's not a nice person, then it's good not to be wasting your time. There's nothing wrong with being with a much older woman (omg - hot) but realize that your worlds are different and she's seen so much more than you and has taken many things in stride. As long as you accept that the first woman you love is probably going to break your heart, you'll be fine. Everyone needs that first deathly heartache to shake them up and make them wonder if they're really headed in the right direction. Scary? If you don't think you can muster the courage to tell her, remember this: If you don't ask, the answer will always be no. Good luck.
赞赏此回答Always Happy When Engrish Is!
I feel threatened…
Photo courtesy of Torey & Richel Olsen.
New Japanese tourism Advert… Where the only thing missing is U
Caption is made at here!
Do it here! Do it now!
The Engrish FAQ
Making Engrish
brings us much
pleasure in
the way...
& 1999 - . All rights reserved.当前位置:
>>>I am very ______ that you can work in the heat.[ ]A. unhap..
I am very ______ that you can work in the heat.
A. unhappy B. great C. surpried D. humid
题型:单选题难度:中档来源:同步题
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“I am very ______ that you can work in the heat.[ ]A. unhap..”主要考查你对&&形容词&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
形容词:简称adj.或a,形容词用来修饰名词或代词,表示人或事物的性质、状态,和特征的程度好坏与否,形容词在句中作定语,表语,宾语补足语。她是一个好学生,她学习努力。She is a good student, and she works hard.这辆自行车很贵。This bike is expensive.对不起,我现在很忙。I am sorry, I'm busy now.你为这次会议做好准备了吗? Have you got everything ready for the meeting?形容词的语法功能:一、作定语He is the greatest writer alive.他是依然健在的伟大的作家。Somewone else has done it.别人已经做了这事。二、作补语形容词做主语补足语和宾语补足语时,可以表示其现状、状态,也可以表示某一动作的结果,并常用在表示“认为,看待”的动词如believe,prove,consider等候。例如:The news made her sad.这消息使他感到非常悲伤。Don't marry young.不要早婚。三、作状语形容词或形容词短语可作状语,形容词作状语时,可以看作是“being+形容词”结构的省略,可表示时间、原因、条件、方式、强调或伴随状况等意义。例如:Enthusiastic,they are co-operative.热心的时候他们是很合作的。Rich or poor, young or old, we all have problems.不管是穷人还是富人,不管是年轻人还是老人,我们都有问题。四、做表语The ship was adrift on unknown seas.那艘船在陌生的海域漂流。五、做主语Old and young joined the discussion.Rich or poor meant the same to him.作感叹语Very good!Say it again.Stupid!He must be crasy.形容词的几个特殊用法:most 同形容词连用而不用 the, 表示 " 极,很,非常, 十分"。 It's most dangerous to be here. 在这儿太危险。 I cannot do it, it's most difficult. 我干不了这件事,太难了。 "The+形容词比较级..., the+形容词比较级..." 表示 " 越... 就越..."。 The more you study, the more you know. 你学的越多, 就知道的越多。 The more I have, the more I want. 我越有就越想要有。 The more, the better. 越多越好。 " 形容词比较级 + and + 形容词比较级 ", 表示 " 越来越... "。 It's getting hotter and hotter. 天气越来越热了. It's pity he is getting poorer and poorer. 真可怜他越来越穷了。 The computer is cheaper and cheaper. 计算机越来越便宜。 The more and more people focus on the meeting next year. 越来越多的人关注明年的会议。 主语+谓语(系动词)+as+形容词原形+as+从句。表示两者对比相同。 This box is as big as mine. 这个盒子和我的一样大。 This coat is as cheap as that one. 这件衣服同那件衣服一样便宜。&I study English as hard as my brother. 我同我兄弟一样学习努力。 the + 形容词 表示某种人。 He always helps the poor. 他经常帮助穷人。 I like to have a talk with the young. 我喜欢同年轻人谈话。 The rich sometimes complain their empty life. 富人有时抱怨他们空虚的生活。 The police led the old man across the street. 警察领老人横过马路。
以-ly结尾的形容词1) 大部分形容词加-ly可构成副词。但 friendly,deadly,lovely,lonely,likely,lively,brotherly,仍为形容词。改错:(错) She sang lovely.  &&&&&&&&&& (错) He spoke to me very friendly.   (对) Her singing was lovely.  (对) He spoke to me in a very friendly way.2)有些以-ly 结尾的词既为形容词,也为副词。daily,weekly,monthly,yearly,earlyThe Times is a daily paper.The Times is published daily.
too+adj.+to句型&& “太…而不能”& He is too young to go to school.&=He isn’t old enough to go to school.&=He is so young that he can’t go to school.形容词的位置:1.形容词一般放在名词前作定语?&& 单个形容词修饰名词时,一般要放在名词的前面。它们的前面常常带有冠词、形容词性物主代词、指示代词、数词等。例如:?&& a red flower一朵红花?an interesting story一个有趣的故事?&& six blind men 六个盲人?my own house我自己的房子?如果有两个或两个以上的形容词修饰一个名词时,则由它们和被修饰的名词之间的密切程度而定,越密切的形容词越靠近名词。如果几个形容词的密切程度差不多则按音节少的形容词放在前面,音节多的形容词放在后面。&& 2.当形容词所修饰的词是由some,any,every,no等构成的不定代词时,形容词必须置于名词之后。例如:?&& &&& She has something new to tell me.?她有一些新的情况告诉我。?&& &&& I have nothing important to do today.?今天我没有重要的工作要做。?&& &&& Do you know anybody else here??这儿你还有认识的人吗??&& 3.形容词后面有介词短语或不定式短语时,形容词必须置于名词之后。例如:?&& &&& It is a problem difficult to work out.?这是一道难以解决的问题。?&& &&& Edison is a student difficult to teach.?爱迪生是个很难教的学生。?&& &&& This is a kind of flowers easy to grow.?这是一种易栽的花。?&& 4.用 and 或 or 连接起来的两个形容词作定语时一般把它们放在被修饰的名词后面。起进一步解释的作用。例如:?&& &&& All people,young or old,should be strict with themselves.?&& &&& 所有的人,无论老少,都应该严格要求自己。?&& &&& We are building a new school, modern and super.?&& &&& 我们正在建一所现代化的高档次的新型学校。?&& &&& All countries, rich and poor, should help one another. 所有的国家,无论穷富都应该互相帮助。?&& 5.有少数形容词,如enough和possible,既可置于所修饰的名词前面也可以置于它所修饰的名词之后。例如:?&&& Do you have enough time(time enough)to prepare?你有足够的时间做准备吗??&&& Maybe it will be a possible chance(chance possible)for you.或许它将成为一次可能的机遇。6.有些形容词,置于名词之前与之后,含义不尽相同。例如:?&& the writer present 出席的作者?&& the present writer 现在的作者?7.表示长,宽,高,深,及年龄的形容词,应放在相应的名词之后。This river is about 100 metres wide.The building is more than 50 metres tall.&He is less than 40 years old.8. enough修饰名词时,在名词前后都可以。They said that they had enough food.=&They said that they had food enough.&enough 修饰形容词和副词,位于其后。&He is old enough to join the army.&He isn’t old enough to go to school.9.形容词else通常放在疑问代词,疑问副词或不定代词后&what/who/where/when/when else&something/anything/nothing…else&What else did you do?&Do you have anything else to say?10.由两个或两个以上的词组成的形容词词组修饰名词时须放在名词之后。This is the book easy to read.这是一本容易读的书。形容词知识拓展:名词化的形容词:有些形容词可以和定冠词连用,表示一类人或事物,这时,它相当于一个名词,可作主语或宾语;表示一类人时,看作复数,表示一类事物时,通常看作单数。Robin Hooh(罗宾汉) hated the rich and loved the poor.The old are taken good& care of in American.the+形容词,常见的短语有:the old/the young/the sick/the white/the black/the rich/the poor/the dead(死者)形似副词的形容词:以-ly结尾的词通常是副词,但是下列词为形容词。friendly& lonely (孤独的) ;lively (活着的);lovely(可爱的)复合形容词的类型:(1)名词+过去分词& man-made satellite 人造卫星(2)形容词+现在分词& a good-looking man(3)形容词+名词& second-hand cars(4)数词+名词-ed&& three-legged chairs三条腿的椅子(5)数词+名词& 400- metre race(6)副词+现在分词& hard-working students(7)副词+过去分词& well-known writers(8)形容词+形容词& a dark-red jacket(9)形容词+过去分词& ready-made clothes 成品服装含有形容词的常用句型:(1) It’s+adj. of sb. to do sth.(good/ kind/nice/polite/clever/foolish… )It’s very kind of you to help me.(2) It’s +adj. for sb. to do sth.(difficult/easy/hard/dangerous/usefulinteresting/important…)It’s important for us to learn English well.(3)下列形容词后常跟动词不定式&表示情感或情绪的形容词:glad,pleased,sorry,sad,afraid,thankful…&I'm glad to see you.表示能力,意志或推测的形容词:ready,able,sure,certain…&I’m sorry to hear that.某些现在分词和过去分词可作形容词the moving story 令人感动的故事a moved boy&& 一个被感动的男孩a frightened child 一个被吓到的孩子a frightening film 一个恐怖电影
发现相似题
与“I am very ______ that you can work in the heat.[ ]A. unhap..”考查相似的试题有:
163635977241222406717692283227092Four hours later I walked through this same part of the city. Everything still stood as before. And yet there was a change. A rain of ashes was falling. The police had been withdrawn. There were no firemen, no fire engines, and no men using explosives. I stood at the corner of Kearney and Market Streets in the very hea
参考译文1:四小时后,我走过这个城市的同一部分。一切仍然像以前一样。但有一个变化。雨的骨灰下降。警方已被撤回。有没有消防员,没有消防车,并没有使用炸药的男子。在旧金山的心脏,我站在科尔尼和市场街的拐角处。没有什么可以做。没有什么可以被保存。投降是完整的。参考译文2:四个小时后我走过这同一城市的部分。一切仍然站和以前一样。而还没有改变。雨的骨灰也下。警方已撤回。有没有消防、 没有消防车和没有使用炸药的男子。我站在旧金山的核心卡尼和市场街道的拐角处。不能做到。什么也不能被保存。移交是完整的。参考译文3:四个小时后我走过这同一城市的部分。一切仍然站和以前一样。而还没有改变。雨的骨灰也下。警方已撤回。有没有消防、 没有消防车和没有使用炸药的男子。我站在旧金山的核心卡尼和市场街道的拐角处。不能做到。什么也不能被保存。移交是完整的。参考译文4:四个小时后我走过这一城市的一部分。 一切仍然站前。 但是在一个变化。 一个雨骨灰的下降。 警方已被撤消。 没有消防员,没有消防车,男性使用爆炸物。 我在街角的街道Kearney和市场在旧金山的核心。 没有什么可以做。 没有什么可以节省。 移交的是完整的。语义参照:People would be better off materially
人们会更好过重大为什么呢,我到底是哪方面奇怪呢?
Why, I wonder why aspects which in the end?I don't really care.
如果你恨我,我真的不在意。姐姐 记住你说的话喔
Sister to remember what you said Oh不管你在哪里,我都依然爱你
No matter where you are, I still love yourathskellers
rathskellersChristian Louboutin shoes are the most popular brand in the world. This is a famous style that mang women like it very much. When you have a big party to take part in and wear this high-fashion heels. You
基督教Louboutin的鞋子是在世界上最流行的品牌。莽妇女非常喜欢它,这是一个著名的风格。当你有一个大党,参加和穿这个高的时尚高跟鞋。您Are doing
正在进行In addition the Customer shall accept the presence of an internal DNV witness auditor during the audit.”
此外,该客户的存在应接受一个内部审计员在审计期间DNV证人。」洗洗睡吧
Wash sleep引入竞争机制
The introduction of competition中国,福建省,福清市,阳下镇,潘厝后14号
China, Fujian province, Fuqing city, under Yang town, after Pan-style house, 14thPhysical exercise
体育活动Ich will tun, was ich will
我想做我想做的what the fack are you doing
你在做什么的法克Inpatriate
Inpatriate我将告诉大家一个有趣而又真实的故事
I will tell everybody one interesting and the real story一个人的态度,决定他的高度
A person's attitude toward his decision, the HighAfter ten thousand years
一万年后最后我爸爸送我去上学了
Finally my Father sent me to go to school汉堡 橘子
Hamburg orange大盘鸡焖花卷
Saute Spicy Chicken stew Hanamaki这款是黑底
This is blackPractical Assessment (Paper 3)
实际评估(文件3)Say you name
说出你的名字青岛xxx装饰工程有限公司
Xxx Decoration Engineering Co., Ltd. Qingdao我学弹钢琴已经一个月的时间了
I learn to play the piano for a month's timeThe scavenging process can be characterized by three
清理过程有三个特征I will be out of office today, for urgent case please contact Mary ShiTEL: 021-
我将在今天的办事处,为紧急情况下,请联系:Mary shitel:021-刚从酒吧回来
just came back from the Barread above
阅读上面小李和小张都是留学生
Liと張さんは学生ですNever put off till tomorrow what you can do toda
永远不会推迟到明天你能做什么,整个阿莳我想念你 我会永远记住你
Shi I miss you I will always remember youremove cd
取出光盘欢迎回到学校来
Welcome back to schoolAre Prizes a Good Thing?
A Are Prizes Good Thing?Blizzard Launcher must be in the same folder as Blizzard Updater.Run Repair to get more information about this problem.
暴雪启动,必须在暴雪Updater.Run修复的同一文件夹中,以获得更多有关此问题的信息。这个冰箱只能放肉类
This refrigerator placed only meat明天将有一场球赛
Tomorrow there will be a ball game在12月1日
在12月1日l am on my way to futu re,wheve you are there
我是在路上,你有你的 wheve futuI was working
我是工作bombardier... aircraft company
庞巴迪...飞机制造公司いらしゃいませ。夏
しゃむ non-cannot open ghosterr txt-insert diskette(434)
无法打开 txt 插入 ghosterr diskette(434)最近查询:
什么是您最喜欢的食物?为什么呢?
我会在一分钟内做
美术详情:打印标签内页.
azeni国际SARL
Lishui City Residential Area
你仍然野兽
请致电 896-5243 电话珍妮现在
3.〃该系列的质量"ganmei”绿茶的青年和投标茶叶,875对高山在初春,这是处理与精致技术;,因此它是罚款的形状、绿彩色的,在香味,并且在口味醇。
Playing the piano, he's feeling more and more strong (build)
关于本文件
I have hardly ever been out of the city
来吧,大家

我要回帖

更多关于 fack you歌词 的文章

随机推荐