111`2qwe

这首歌叫什么 ..~~~111\``````_百度知道
提问者采纳
黑眼豆豆的爱在哪里//where is the lovewhere is the love
What’s wrong with the world, mamaPeople livin’ like they ain’t got no mamasI think the whole world addicted to the dramaOnly attracted to things that’ll bring you traumaOverseas, yeah, we try to stop terrorismBut we still got terrorists here livin’In the USA, the big CIAThe Bloods and The Crips and the KKKBut if you only have love for your own raceThen you only leave space to discriminateAnd to discriminate only generates hateAnd when you hate then you’re bound to get irate, yeahBadness is what you demonstrateAnd that’s exactly how a n**** works and operatesN**, you gotta have love just to set it straightTake control of your mind and meditateLet your soul gravitate to the love, y’all, y’allPeople killin’, people dyin’Children hurt and you hear them cryin’Can you practice what you preachAnd would you turn the other cheekFather, Father, Father help usSend us some guidance from above‘Cause people got me, got me questionin’ meWhere is the love (Love)Where is the love (The love)Where is the love (The love)Where is the loveThe love, the loveIt just ain’t the same, always unchangedNew days are strange, is the world insaneIf love and peace is so strongWhy are there pieces of love that don’t belongNations droppin’ bombsChemical gasses fillin’ lungs of little onesWith the ongoin’ sufferin’ as the youth die youngSo ask yourself is the lovin’ really goneSo I could ask myself really what is goin’ wrongIn this world that we livin’ in people keep on givin’ inMakin’ wrong decisions, only visions of them dividendsNot respectin’ each other, deny thy brotherA war is goin’ on but the reason’s undercoverThe truth is kept secret, it’s swept under the rugIf you never know truth then you never know loveWhere’s the love, y’all, come on (I don’t know)Where’s the truth, y’all, come on (I don’t know)Where’s the love, y’allPeople killin’, people dyin’Children hurt and you hear them cryin’Can you practice what you preachAnd would you turn the other cheekFather, Father, Father help usSend us some guidance from above‘Cause people got me, got me questionin’Where is the love (Love)Where is the love (The love)Where is the love (The love)Where is the loveThe love, the loveI feel the weight of the world on my shoulderAs I’m gettin’ older, y’all, people gets colderMost of us only care about money makin’Selfishness got us followin’ our own directionWrong information always shown by the mediaNegative images is the main criteriaInfecting the young minds faster than bacteriaKids act like what they see in the cinemaYo’, whatever happened to the values of humanityWhatever happened to the fairness in equalityInstead in spreading love we spreading animosityLack of understanding, leading lives away from unityThat’s the reason why sometimes I’m feelin’ underThat’s the reason why sometimes I’m feelin’ downThere’s no wonder why sometimes I’m feelin’ underGotta keep my faith alive til love is foundPeople killin’, people dyin’Children hurt and you hear them cryin’Can you practice what you preachAnd would you turn the other cheekFather, Father, Father help usSend us some guidance from above‘Cause people got me, got me questionin’Where is the love (Love)Where is the love (The love)Where is the love (The love)Where is the love (The love)Where is the love (The love)Where is the love (The love)Where is the love (The love)
其他类似问题
其他1条回答
&Where is love&
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁wmns air force 1`07 女子运动文化鞋 经典纯白 卖场售价是多少啊?_百度知道
wmns air force 1`07 女子运动文化鞋 经典纯白 卖场售价是多少啊?
我有更好的答案
市场价是690元。
其他类似问题
文化鞋的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁视频提供者:
总视频数:2
专辑播放:350,816后使用快捷导航没有帐号?
查看: 1671|回复: 52
111````````````