帮我翻译一下单词翻译。谢谢

星火英语3500词MP3带单词拼写和中文意思翻译 可以给我发一下吗谢谢...我邮箱..._百度知道
星火英语3500词MP3带单词拼写和中文意思翻译 可以给我发一下吗谢谢...我邮箱...
我来帮他解答
其他类似问题
星火英语的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谢谢谁能帮我解释一下里面的英文单词吗谢谢!急!_百度知道
按默认排序
WHO 谁 WHERE 哪里,何处
HOW 如何,怎样 WHAT什么 WHY为什么
亲!你把英文用汉字标一下吧,
用汉字标一下?从左往右,每一个英文单词对应的都是后边的汉字意思。到底是我脑子有问题还是怎样,我不明白呢姑娘。
我不认识英文,意思后面标的有!在谢谢!
每个词图中的解释非常明确,你自己看。
肯定不是那样解释的,只有你自己明白的
它里面那不是跟着解释呢
我们学的是5w2h
还有一个how much
多少?如何的意思
也叫七何分析法
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭帮我英文翻译一下。单词和语法尽量简单点!!谢谢了
旡﹁︺ㄅ冫
今天很荣幸在这里和你们分享一下关于我以前的一个懵懂的,可以说是也可以说不是的介于爱情和友情之间的故事。
记得我读初一的时候,班里转来了一个叫小兰的女生。老师把她编在我的旁边。我们第一次见面时,大家都彼此会心地笑了一下。由于她是个很开朗的女生,很快我们就成为了无话不谈的好朋友。上课我们一起看小说,听音乐;下课我们一起吹吹牛,聊着很多没用的但很开心的说话。
坐在一起的日子很快就过去了。那段日子的确过得很开心。后来到了初二的上学期,她家搬到了海南岛,离开了广西。她也跟着她家人到了海南上学。
我们告别得很突然。时间飞逝,我也开始慢慢淡忘她了。后来我上高中的时候,突然收到了她的一封来信。她在信上说和我在一起的日子很开心,还说她喜欢我,希望我们能成为男女朋友。而我那时很清楚,我并没有真正喜欢过她,只是一直把她当成最好最好的朋友,而我真正喜欢的是另有他人。于是我回了一封信说知了一切同时也委婉地拒绝了她。这也是我们之间第一次的也是最后的一次通信!就这样我们再也没联系过了!直到现在,我对她依然感到很抱歉。
好了,说太多也没什么意义了。这就是我过去的故事。谢谢你们的倾听!
Be honoured to be sharing an once with you here as far as my before one is muddled very much today , so to speak be to be able to say the story not being situated between love and friendly sentiment yes also. Keep in memory when I read the first day, revolution has come to a girl student who calls the small orchid in the shift. The teacher arranges her into the side being member of me. When we meet for the first time, everybody each other understanding fields have all laughed at an once. Because she is a girl student very open and clear,very quickly, we have become the good friend who is in each other's confidence right away. Give lessons together, we look at a novel , Our gossip boasting that many are useless but feel happy very much to be chatting finishing class. The day sitting together has moved towards pass away very quickly. That paragraph of day lives with such that feeling happy very much indeed. The upper school term having arrived at the second day afterwards , her family move to have arrived at Hainan Island , have left Guangxi. She also follows her family having arrived at Hainan being at school. We part very abruptly. Time fleets , I also begin to fade from self's memory slowly she. When I fix high school afterwards, have received one incoming letter of her abruptly. She composes the quarrel on message I together the day is very joyful , criticize her being fond of me , hope that we can become the men and women friend. But I am at that time very clear but , I had not been fond of her really , am only a best friend that always her should become, my really delighted being has others in addition. I have returned to a letter doctrine cicada thereupon everything has refused her at the same time also tactfully. This be also that being also the first time is final between us once communicating by letter! With regard to this way, we had not got in touch with again also! Until I feel as before to her now, feel sorry very much. All right, doctrine has had no significance very excessively also. This is my past story. Thank your listening attentively to!
Today l am very honored to share with you in here on my former an ignorant, it is also not between love and friendship between the story.
Remember the first time I read, turn to a class name orchid girl. The teacher put her in my side. When we first met each other understanding, everybody laughing. Because she is a very optimistic girl, we soon become things are good friends. Class together we hear music, reading novels, After class we chatted with the breeze, many useless talk, but very happy.
Sit together day passed soon. That day really enjoyed it. Then came the second semester, she moved to hainan island, left in guangxi. She followed her family to hainan school.
We said good-bye very suddenly. Time flies, I also started slowly forgotten her. Later, my high school of time, suddenly received a letter from her. In her letter she and I together on the day happy, says she likes me, hope we can become the male and female friend. I was very clearly, I don't really like her, just keep her as the best, the best of friends, but I really like is otherwise others. So I know everything in a letter also politely rejected her. This is our first and last between a communication! So we haven't contact! Until now, I still felt very sorry for her.
Well, say nothing much. This is the story of my past. Thank you for listening!
Copyright &
All Rights Reserved.&&帮我翻译一下爸爸、妈妈、哥哥、姐姐、妹妹、弟弟的英语单词好吗?谢谢!
帮我翻译一下爸爸、妈妈、哥哥、姐姐、妹妹、弟弟的英语单词好吗?谢谢!
爸爸:father
妈妈:mother
哥哥:big brother
姐姐:big sister
妹妹:younger sister& 或者 sis
弟弟:younger brother
其他回答 (3)
Father, mother,
姐妹都是sister, 哥哥弟弟都是brother
younger brother
father 爸爸mother妈妈 brother (哥哥)Little brother(弟弟)sister (姐、妹)Little sister(妹妹)
等待您来回答
外语领域专家麻烦各位亲帮我翻译一下下面这段话,感觉总是翻译的不对,谢谢了!
没有加入小组
Feasibility studies were done systematically but for the current project / product requests the customer standards were not transmitted and therefor not reviewed.
Feilo need all standards and then they are able to make the quotation and complete feasibility study.
Webasto Edscha Cabrio "Portal" Newtron is not known at the moment and therefor the specific customer requirements are not known (Feasibility Study, Quality Requirements, Additional Quality Requirements, Requalification Requirements, ..)
没有加入小组
我自己试着翻译一下,但感觉不对。麻烦各位帮我修改一下,谢谢了!我的翻译如下:
可行性分析是做的,但对于当前项目和产品,客户标准还未授予,因此还未作分析。上飞需要所有标准供报价和完成可行性分析。伟巴斯特的窗口还未作介绍,因此客户要求尚不明确。
没有加入小组
第一句话我觉得应该翻译为"有关可行性的研究已经做了系统的概述",别的没看,今天回家打完卡人跟散了架似的
这个帖子太久没有人回复啦,你还是开个新帖吧
您的电脑上安装了某些视频广告拦截软件,这会导致无法提交学习数据。
您可以退出相应软件后刷新网页继续学习。
大于号&或右方向键或D键
选择相应选项
数字键0到4,0为忘记
显示词根详情(需购买智慧词根应用)
显示派生词信息(需购买派生词应用)
关闭对话框

我要回帖