true love waysonly for ...

TrueLoveLasts.org - HomeLoading images...
Helping children understand God’s Amazing Love !
? $14.97 $9.99 Special
? 40 Pages
? 11″ x 7.5″
? Paperback
? 8.5″ x 11″
– $2.99
– $2.99
– $2.99
? 5-★ Rated
? 108 Pages
? 8.5″ x 11″
Other Resources
– Free download.
– Free download.
– The Author does public speaking (Adult or children’s groups)
– Monthly articles about teaching our kids about God.
– How Big is God?
Non-denominational book by , Illustrated by , published by .
Contact them us for bulk discounts.
Book also available at Ingram/Spring Arbor, , and
distribution.
Ask for it at your local Christian Bookstore, or at other online Retailers: , , .
Praise for The Love That Is True
“THANK YOU SO MUCH. YOUR BOOK IS TOUCHING SO MANY LIVES. GOD BLESS YOU.”
- MARTHA (grandmother)
“Through the Kingdom Series and the Knights of Arrethtrae books, I have tried to capture the story of God’s love for mankind and the spiritual battle for the souls of people in a way that will inspire youth and adults. I have been looking for a book that will do the same for children. The Love That Is True by Paul Chilson is just such a book! Your child will see God’s love and His plan for us through this beautifully illustrated book of rhyme, pictures, and song. This powerful book will be a keepsake in your home, one which I wish I’d had for my own children!”
Chuck Black
“The Love That is True: The Adventure of God’s Love Through All Time” is a beautiful illustrated Christian story of creation with discussion questions and Bible references on each page. Designed for children ages 3-10, “The Love That Is True” presents vivid portraits of scriptural information, stressing the power of love and forgiveness, and ends with an appealing score of a piano vocal song of the same title as the book.
Diane Donovan, Editor
Christian Studies Shelf
“The Love That Is True skillfully delivers the profound truth of Christian Doctrine and God’s true love for mankind with integrity and brilliant simplicity in this melodic lyrical poem for children of all ages.”
Athena Boulgarides
Western Regional Officer,
“I love this book, it’s a beautiful yet a simple message of love. It’s not only for children, but for us all. I love the message , the colors and how it just draws you in.
What a great reminder of how much God loves us, and that we should love each other. I am looking forward to reading this to my grandchildren.”
Roxie Koon
PR Director,
Christian Radio KPOF
“Well written and beautifully illustrated, this book can be a great resource in sharing the gospel story with your children.”
Phillip Christain
Family Ministry Creative Arts Director
, Colorado
“Vivid colors sure to attract children! And a singable story that instantly connects youngsters with their source of true life. A valuable resource in planting seeds of faith in young minds.”
Michael A. Branch
Author & Publisher
Redeemer Church Elder, Texas
Former CEO, Branch-Smith Publishing
“I really like your book and video. I really like how it gives an overview of the whole story from creation onward. For kids without a church background–really anyone without a church background–it’s important to give the “big picture,” and you’re book looks like it does that well.”
Christian Magician
“Just wanted to say THANK YOU for the book! I got in yesterday when I went to check the mail, read it to my kids last night and the 6yr old just LOVES it…This book will be such a blessing to my two younger one’s when they get old enough to understand the Gospel and a blessing to my 6yr old in reminding him of God’s Love..Again Thank you So much and may God Bless you in many ways with your book..”
Tiffany Rick
Facebook fan
Book contest winner
App Reviews
The Love that is True Storybook ★★★★★
by CrazyOldCatLady – Version 5.0 –
This is one of the most beautiful books I have encountered in a long time. It was a wonderful way to share eternal truths with my grandchildren who were as fascinated by the beautiful animations as I was. The bonus extras, colouring, games etc were also well received by the grandchildren. This is a brilliant book. Thank you
My first review ever ★★★★★
by zsr – Version 2.1 – May 13, 2012
I download a ton of apps for me and my children. I have never left a review. This is by far the best app I have ever downloaded. Thank you so much. I hope their are more like this to come. Great job.
Fun! ★★★★★
by Cochranj74 – Version 2.1 – Feb 21, 2012
So far so good! My daughter enjoys the story and the activities. She is 6 and has been struggling a bit with reading as she doesn’t like to read :(. This app is great motivation, and she’s getting the Biblical truth as well.
Great ★★★★★
by James Rase – Version 2.1 –
My kids love this! The pictures are wonderful. What a great story.
Great ★★★★★
by rpveral – Version 2.1 – Jul 17, 2012
Its a heartwarming story of how God loves his children.
Author Blog
Shopping CartNo products in the cart. New App Review:
Great ★★★★★
by Me - Version ...
A memorable way to keep Christ in Christmas.New Children's Picture book about the Adventure of God's Love Through All Time. Buy the book at Over 4,000 downloads and counting!
The App is Free and no ads!
-----------... Get 'The Love That Is True' Storybook on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews. Want to win a free book for Christmas?
Just leave an app review to enter. ... My main goal with this book is to help children (and adults) understand God’s love in a deeper way.
That is why, several months ago, I made the app free.
We have had several thousand downloads, but not very many reviews.
Reviews are important because that can make it come up more in the app searc… The App is free.
Please check it out and give it a rating so others can fi... Get 'The Love That Is True' Storybook on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews. Join our Monthly Newsletter
Email Address*
First Name
* = required field