求一首歌词。歌词 the sins off t...

求一首歌曲子是歌剧魅影的 歌词里有help me help me. I'm tired of lie and think of the ways you_百度知道
求一首歌曲子是歌剧魅影的 歌词里有help me help me. I'm tired of lie and think of the ways you
提问者采纳
Train - 50 Ways To Say Goodbye
提问者评价
多谢!就是这个,你果然是智慧的化身~~
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
Christine吻了他ALL I ASK OF YOU 第一幕第十景  Christine与Raoul逃避Phantom时..  ENTR&#39.&#47,,最后.,两人含情脉脉唱的、Angel of Music的旋律  MASQUERADE 第二幕第一景  化装舞会  WISHING YOU WERE SOMEHOW HERE AGAIN 第二幕第五景  在墓地,Christine希望音乐的天使再次出现.  THE POINT OF NO RETURN 第二幕第七景  Phantom杀了在其歌剧《成功胜利的朱恩先生》中的演员....;ACTE 换幕  第一幕中The Music of the Night...;TRACK DOWN THIS MURDERER 第二幕第八景  Phantom再次带Christine回到地底迷宫,代替他在舞台上与Christine同唱..  REPRISE 第一幕第十景  Phantom对於Christine的背叛感到愤怒而发出诅咒,..  DOWN ONCE MORE.、All I Ask of You,要求与她展开新生活.你看看这里有没有
不知道是不是Think of me
think of you?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌最后句歌词是I love you just the way you are.获过格莱美_百度知道
求一首英文歌最后句歌词是I love you just the way you are.获过格莱美
是首抒情的歌,说是外国人给小孩唱的,最后句是I love you just the way you are.有一句是dont go changing to tryand please me好像是还有一句供恭垛枷艹磺讹委番莲
you always be a part of me貌似催眠曲的歌听力老师给放了 放了名字 我听了不是那个just the way you are
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
Billy Joel - Just The Way You Are Don't go changing, to try and please me You never let me down before Don't imagine you're too familiar And I don't see you anymore I wouldn't leave you in times of trouble We never could have come this far I took the good times, I'll take the bad times I'll take you just the way you are Don't go trying some new fashion Don't change the color of your hair You always have my unspoken passion Although I might not seem to care I don't want clever conversation I never want to work that hard I just want someone that I can talk to I want you just the way you are. I need to know that you will always be The same old someone that I knew What will it take till you believe in me The way that I believe in you. I said I love you and that's forever And this I promise from the heart I could not love you any better I love you just the way you are.
Nothing's gonna change my love for you.
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Linkin park的The Catalyst歌词及翻译_百度知道
Linkin park的The Catalyst歌词及翻译
!!拜托了Linkin park的The Catalyst歌词及翻译不要用翻译器哦
let me go  让我升华;t be outmatched  无法较量  It can&#39, let me go  让我升华  the catalyst  催化剂  God bless us every one  上帝保佑我们每一个人  We're a broken people living under loaded gun )  我们却是罪恶躯壳活在实弹枪膛之下  Oh  噢  like memories in cold decay  就像寒冷中腐朽的记忆  Transmissions echoing away  回荡蔓延传达远方  Far from the world of you and I  远离尘世中的你我  Where oceans bleed into the sky  在那海洋之水流向苍穹的入口  God save us every one  上帝拯救我们每一个人  Will we burn inside the fires of a thousand suns  我们会在烈日千阳之下被焚烧吗  For the sins of our hand  因为我们双手犯下的罪恶  The sins of our tongue  我们言语犯下的罪恶  The sins of our father  我们父辈犯下的罪恶  The sins of our young  我们年轻犯下的罪恶  No no  不, let me go  让我升华;t be outmatched  无法较量  It can't be outdone  无法取胜  It can&#39,放我自由  Lift me up,放我自由  Lift me up, let me go  让我升华,放我自由  Lt be outrun  无法逃离  No no  不;t be outfought  谁都无法反抗  It can&#39, let me go  让我升华;t be outrun  无法逃离  No no  不!  God bless us every one  上帝保佑我们每一个人  We&#39!  And when I close my eyes tonight  当我今夜闭上双眼  To symphonies of blinding light  炫目光线如同交响乐般扰乱思绪  (God save us every one  上帝拯救我们每一个人 /t be outdone  无法取胜  It can&#39!  God save us every one  上帝拯救我们每一个人  Will we burn inside the fires of a thousand suns  我们会在烈日千阳之下被焚烧吗  For the sins of our hand  因为我们双手犯下的罪恶  The sins of our tongue  我们言语犯下的罪恶  The sins of our father  我们父辈犯下的罪恶  The sins of our young  我们年轻犯下的罪恶  No no  不;t be outfought  谁都无法反抗  It can&#39,放我自由  L  will we burn inside the fires of a thousand suns  我们会在烈日千阳之下被焚烧吗)  Oh  噢  like memories in cold decay  就像寒冷中腐朽的记忆  Transmissions echoing away  回荡蔓延传达远方  Far from the world of you and I  远离尘世中的你我  Where oceans bleed into the sky  在那海洋之水流向苍穹的入口  Oh  噢  like memories in cold decay  就像寒冷中腐朽的记忆  Transmissions echoing away  回荡蔓延传达远方  Far from the world of you and I  远离尘世中的你我  Where oceans bleed into the sky  在那海洋之水流向苍穹的入口  Lt be outmatched  无法较量  It can&#39,放我自由  Lre a broken people living under loaded gun  我们却是罪恶躯壳活在实弹枪膛之下  And it can&#39, let me go  让我升华!,放我自由  Lt be outfought  谁都无法反抗  It can're a broken people living under loaded gun  我们却是罪恶躯壳活在实弹枪膛之下  And it can't be outmatched  无法较量  It can&#39, let me go  让我升华;re a broken people living under loaded gun  我们却是罪恶躯壳活在实弹枪膛之下  And it can&#39,放我自由  God bless us every one  上帝保佑我们每一个人  We't be outdone  无法取胜  It can't be outdone  无法取胜  It can&#39,放我自由  Lift me up, let me go  让我升华;re a broken people living under loaded gun  我们却是罪恶躯壳活在实弹枪膛之下  And it can't be outfought  谁都无法反抗  It can&#39, let me go  让我升华!!  And when I close my eyes tonight  当我今夜闭上双眼  To symphonies of blinding light  炫目光线如同交响乐般扰乱思绪  (God bless us every one  上帝保佑我们每一个人  We&#39, let me go  让我升华;t be outrun  无法逃离  No no  不,放我自由  Lift me up,放我自由  Lift me up!  God bless us every one  上帝保佑我们每一个人  We&#39
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
t be outrun无法逃避NoAnd when I close my eyes tonight今夜我闭上双眼To symphonies of blinding light万丈光芒交相辉映(God bless us every one / will we burn inside the fires of a thousand suns)(上帝请拯救芸芸众生/我们苟且偷生于枪口之下,随时暴毙)Oh &#47,随时暴毙And it can'我们可会受到千炙之罪)Oh &#47The Catalyst 催变者God bless us every one上帝请庇佑芸芸众生We' like memories in cold decay好似残存记忆里Transmissions echoing away思绪向远方散去Far from the world of you and I那远方没有你我Where oceans bleed into the sky海洋如血般滴入苍穹God save us every one上帝请拯救芸芸众生Will we burn inside the fires of a thousand suns我们可会受到千炙之罪For the sins of our hand因为我们的行径The sins of our tongue我们的言语The sins of our father因为我们的先人The sins of our young我们的后代NoAnd when I close my eyes tonight今夜我闭上双眼To symphonies of blinding light万丈光芒交相辉映(God save us every one /t be outmatched无法匹敌It can't be outdone无法超越It can't be outfought无法反抗It can're a broken people living under loaded gun我们苟且偷生于枪口之下;re a broken people living under loaded gun)(上帝请庇佑芸芸众生/ we&#39
参考资料:
God bless us every one 上帝保佑我们每一个人We're a broken people living under loaded gun 我们却是活在枪口之下不完整的人And it can't be outfought 谁都无法脱离争斗It can't be outdone 永远没有结束It can't be outmatched 永远无法停止较量It can't be outrun 永远无法停下脚步No noGod bless us every one 上帝保佑我们每一个人We're a broken people living under loaded gun 我们却是活在枪口之下不完整的人And it can't be outfought 谁都无法脱离争斗It can't be outdone 永远没有结束It can't be outmatched 永远无法停止较量It can't be outrun 永远无法停下脚步No noAnd when I close my eyes tonight 当我今夜在无数的炫目的光线中闭上眼睛To symphonies of blinding light(God bless us every one we're a broken people living under loaded gun)Oh like memories in cold decay 好像记忆彻底的腐朽了Transmissions echoing away 传送的信息回荡着散开Far from the world of you and I远离我们所在的世界Where oceans bleed into the sky去到大海渗入天空的地方God save us every one 上帝拯救我们每一个人Will we burn inside the fires of a thousand suns 我们会在一千个太阳的火焰中被焚烧吗For the sins of our hand 因为我们手上肮脏的罪恶The sins of our tongue 那源自我们语言中的罪恶The sins of our father 那来自我们父辈的罪恶The sins of our young 那来自下一代的罪恶No noGod save us every one 上帝拯救我们每一个人Will we burn inside the fires of a thousand suns 我们会在一千个太阳的火焰中被焚烧吗For the sins of our hand 因为我们手上肮脏的罪恶The sins of our tongue 那源自我们语言中的罪恶The sins of our father 那来自我们父辈的罪恶The sins of our young 那来自下一代的罪恶No noAnd when I close my eyes tonight当我今夜在无数的炫目的光线中闭上眼睛To symphonies of blinding light(God save us every one上帝拯救我们每一个人will we burn inside the fires of a thousand suns我们会在一千个太阳的火焰中被焚烧吗)Oh like memories in cold decay好像记忆彻底的腐朽了Transmissions echoing away传送的信息回荡着散开Far from the world of you and I远离我们所在的世界Where oceans bleed into the sky去到大海渗入天空的地方Oh like memories in cold decay 好像记忆彻底的腐朽了Transmissions echoing away 传送的信息回荡着散开Far from the world of you and I远离我们所在的世界Where oceans bleed into the sky去到大海渗入天空的地方Lift me up, let me go 带我走 让我走Lift me up, let me go 带我走 让我走Lift me up, let me go 带我走 让我走Lift me up, let me go 带我走 让我走Lift me up, let me go 带我走 让我走Lift me up, let me go 带我走 让我走Lift me up, let me go 带我走 让我走Lift me up, let me go 带我走 让我走Lift me up, let me go 带我走 让我走Lift me up, let me go 带我走 让我走God bless us every one 上帝保佑我们每一个人We're a broken people living under loaded gun 我们却是活在枪口之下不完整的人And it can't be outfought 谁都无法脱离争斗It can't be outdone 永远没有结束It can't be outmatched 永远无法停止较量It can't be outrun 永远无法停下脚步No noGod bless us every one 上帝保佑我们每一个人We're a broken people living under loaded gun 我们却是活在枪口之下不完整的人And it can't be outfought 谁都无法脱离争斗It can't be outdone 永远没有结束It can't be outmatched 永远无法停止较量It can't be outrun 永远无法停下脚步
赞同楼上的
catalyst的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求Army Of The Pharaoh(NBA live2007里面的一首说唱歌曲)的歌词
求Army Of The Pharaoh(NBA live2007里面的一首说唱歌曲)的歌词
歌词是这样的~~~
Verse 1: Crypt the Warchild]
Y'all get too close, I'ma squeeze the life out of you
You speak too loosely with your words, I'ma silence you
You ain't a leader, dog, nobody'd die for you
You ain't a killer, dog, who the fuck lied to you
And I don't even fuck with y'all ballerinas
Tryin' to tiptoe by me, I'ma stab your team up
Tryin' to get dough by me, I'ma snatch your cream up
'Cause my squad gotta eat and y'all can't come between us
Thoughts of blowin' my fuckin' head off when I look in my gun
I cock back, can't squeeze when I look at my son
I stop that, can't breathe, y'all wouldn't walk in my shoes
I'm antisocial, don't speak unless I talk with a tool
[Verse 2: Esoteric]
You can take the braggin', the boastin', add up the passion devotion
The crabs that lack in emotion, we throw 'em back in the ocean
The Pharaohs packin' the potion, we back in action and rappers are chokin'
Actin' like the smokin' cats, their backs will get broken
And '96 was the year I started talkin' with Vinnie
Rockin' the city, talkin', really reppin' Boston and Philly
Now you can find us, lined up with OS and QD
We flow fresh, so don't test, we grotesque and beauty
I profess a slow death, your plan of attack's a panic attack
Still better than Bush's plan for Iraq
My fam in the back, known to keep it realer than most
While you fake cats cower like the Steelers coach
[Chorus: Vinnie Paz]
Yeah, we the realest, ain't nobody stoppin' the fam
And we gorillas, walk around with glocks in our hand
And we some killas, run it like the Mafia ran
And you should feel us 'cause we turn your fuckin' block into sand
[Verse 3: Apathy]
We been bubblin' like Bazooka Joe since Boogie Down and Superho
Futuristic, new simplistic, sweatin' my computer flow
Army of the armed and dangerous, we stay with stainlesses
Status is famous, raps translated to seven languages
Rulin' rap, iron fisted, flow's fluid, rhyme is liquid
Nitrogen, knife in my pocket, pull it out when shit gets twisted
Y'all lookin' for villains? Well, I'm that guy
I charge junior high kids for a contact high
And I could always tell y'all was on some faggot shit
Like singin' Lil' Kim's parts during Magic Stick
You'll get your face rocked, nose popped, we got, heat cocked
The A-dot, o-dot, t-dot, P-dot
[Verse 4: Planetary]
Ever since Blood and Ashes life's slowly been changin'
Catch me sweatin' every night, with my rosary, prayin'
Meditatin', bathin' in blood, face full of mud
So grimy, tryin' to speak to me's like takin' a drug
Razor blades under the tongue, with "Ways of the Gun"
Playin' in the background when I'm embracin' my sons
It's like I'm huggin' Satan, though, they feel the evil inside me
Nah boys, it's me, Papi, can't one emcee stop me
I'm stressed, blessed with a gift, I'm still tryin' to make it
Stained from separations, my brain is like a matrix
I tighten up my laces, prepare for the sequel
Until then, I'm gon' hustle and take care of my peoples, what!
参考资料:
其他回答 (1)
Army Of The Pharaohs - Tear It Down 

[Reef The Lost Cause] 
Yo, this young buck rowdy, my gun buck loudly 
When I was a buck, they had me locked up down in Buck&s County 
But I beat that wrap, you never catch me on a beat that&s whack 
I can&t eat like that 
Reef that cat who cock back, let the Desert hit you 
When you thought I was just talkin& shit like Freddie Mitchell 
You ain&t ready, is you? I invest in every pistol 
Aim on point like a steady missile 
Heavy fiscal, I need that love, hundreds in dubs 
Where the weed at? I need that drug, cause I&m addicted to it 
Rhyme-boxes start spittin& fluid 
When y&all do it, seem don&t nobody listen to it 
Love from Philly all the way to kids in Munich 
Germany, I murder beats and add the difference to it 
Word to Pazienza, smack your men&s up, crack your limbs up 
And leave you fucked up like a Latin&s liver 

[Chorus: repeat 2X] 
So listen up 
They be scrapin& your cantaloupe off the pavement 
You know we in the place with the guns in our waist 
Step through the door, tore the shit off the hinges 

[Planetary] 
This is the start of you dyin&, Plan& spit with the heart of a lion 
The belt of Orion wrapped around your neck with the iron 
Pointed at your fuckin& chest, bitch niggaz is cryin& 
I&ma reef the lost cause and we causin& the violence 
We causin& the murder that causin& niggaz carryin& burners 
We the cause and effect of life, it&s hard to observe us 
You don&t understand, we got the upper-hand spittin& 
First you need to over-stand, you soft like under-hand pitchin& 
You could tell I&m a Pun fan when I&m spittin& 
Rapper like me are hard to come by like coppin& Summer Jam tickets 
You need to focus before you think or approach us 
You scream &player& dog, we the coaches 
Too ferocious, bo-guarded, every moment is precious 
You niggaz is co-starrin&, we the stars of this epic 
Unveilin& the secret is more than fairy tales when we preachin& 
This that &94 Boom Bap shit that we teachin& 

[Chorus] 

[Vinnie Paz] 
Cut your head off, guillotine, Henry VIII style 
Y&all remindin& me of Cheddar Bob in 8 Mile 
I wanna see everybody in the place wild 
Anybody move, buck &em in they face &Blaow!& 
I stay bent daddy night and day 
Show &em that I care when I send kites to Jay 
It ain&t nice, but it&s right to say 
It&s real, when the cat gone, mice will play 
It&s ice today, but tomorrow you breathless 
My team is on the same shit like collaborative efforts 
We grab at your necklace, there&s no other way 
We bring it back to the East like we brother Jay 
Any fuckin& day, you could come see us 
North, South, West Philly, you don&t wanna meet us 
We some wild Puerto Ricans, Italians, Morenos 
Fuck it! Let they brains blow 

[Chorus] 

[Outro] 
相关知识等待您来回答
舞蹈领域专家求一首英文歌,有歌词“so little time...”在MTV学英语里一直放的so little time.but everybody's changing and I can't feel the same ._百度作业帮
求一首英文歌,有歌词“so little time...”在MTV学英语里一直放的so little time.but everybody's changing and I can't feel the same .
Everybody's Changing You say you wander your own landBut when I think about itI don't see how you canYou're aching,you're breakingAnd I can see the pain in your eyesSays everybody's changing and I don't know whySo little timeTry to understand that I'mTrying to make a move just to stay in the gameI try to stay awake and remember my nameBut everybody's changing and I don't feel the sameYou're gone from here,soon you will disappearFading into beautiful lightCos everybody's changing and I don't feel rightSo little timeTry to understand that I'mTrying to make a move just to stay in the gameI try to stay awake and remember my nameBut everybody's changing and I don't feel the sameSo little timeTry to understand that I'mTrying to make a move just to stay in the gameI try to stay awake and remember my nameBut everybody's changing and I don't feel the sameOh everybody's changing and I don't feel the same

我要回帖

更多关于 求歌词 的文章

随机推荐