跪求嘉定区 2011年农历八月初三届 初三英语 第一...

上海市嘉定区2011届九年级英语第一次模拟试题(上学期期末)(扫描版)[名校名师精..
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
上海市嘉定区2011届九年级英语第一次模拟试题(上学期期末)(扫描版)[名校名师精品]
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
2011嘉定区初三英语第一学期期末质量抽查试卷及答案
下载积分:400
内容提示:2011嘉定区初三英语第一学期期末质量抽查试卷及答案2011
文档格式:PDF|
浏览次数:99|
上传日期: 09:12:15|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
下载文档:2011嘉定区初三英语第一学期期末质量抽查试卷及答案.PDF
官方公共微信&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
2011届初三英语专题复习题及答案:冠词、名词
Section targeting
内容预览:  第一节冠词& 名词  (&& ) 1. It takes us _________ hour or more to go to my home town by _________ train.  A. a&&&&&&&&&& B. an&&&&&&&&&& C. /&&&&&&&&&& D. /  (&& ) 2. -In which class is _________ boy in white?&&& --He’s in Class 4.  A. the&&&&&&&&&&&& B. an&&&&&&&&&&&& C. an&&&&&&&&&&&& D. /  (&& ) 3. -By the way, have you got _________ E-mail address?  --Oh yes, it’s rggren@ hotmail. com.  A. the&&&&&&&&&&&& B. an&&&&&&&&&&&& C. a&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. /  (&& ) 4. Have you seen such big ________?  A. a tomato&&&&&&& B. tomato&&&&&&&& C. tomatoes&&&&&&& D. tomatos  (&& ) 5. Several _________ are talking under the tree. And their ________ are swimming in the lake.  A. children& B. child&& C. children D. child  (&& ) 6. -What would you like,Madam?  -I’d like ________, please.  A. two bottles of orange&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. two bottles of oranges  C. two bottle of oranges&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. two bottle of orange  (&& ) 7. The little baby has two ________ already.  A. tooth&&&&&&&&&&& B. tooths&&&&&&&&& C. teeth&&&&&&&&& D. teeths  (&& ) 8. -Which _________ of Shanghai do you come from?  --Let me show you on the map.  A. city&&&&&&&&&&&& B. village&&&&&&&&& C. country&&&&&&& D. part  (&& ) 9. “What _________ do you like best?”&&&&& “Football.”  A. food&&&&&&&&&&&& B. subject&&&&&&&& C. sport&&&&&&&&& D. music  (&& ) 10. About _________ films were shown during the 5th Shanghai International Film& Festival.  A. two hundred of&&& B. two hundreds of C. two hundred&&& D. two hundreds  (&& ) 11. This is an old photo of mine when I ________.  A. have short hairs&& B. had short hairs&& C. have short hair D. had short hair  (&& ) 12. More college graduates would like to work in ________ west part of our country ________ next year.  A. the&&&&&&&& B. /; /&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. /; the&&&&&&&&& D. /  (&& ) 13. Can you see _________ sun in the day-time?  A. a&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. the&&&&&&&&&&&& C. an&&&&&&&&&&& D. /  (&& ) 14. The singer usually sings while playing ________ guitar.  A. a&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. an&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. the&&&&&&&&&& D. /  (&& ) 15. I’ve got information for all the computers now.  A. a&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. an&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. the&&&&&&&&&& D. /  (&& ) 16. It would be ________ waste of money to buy such a small dictionary.  A. a&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. an&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. the&&&&&&&&&& D. /  (&& ) 17. ________ good news we’re got!  A. What a&&&&&&&&& B. How a&&&&&&&&& C. What&&&&&&&&& D. How  (&& ) 18. Because of the unhealthy diet, many people in Africa die at _______ early age from terrible illnesses.  A. the&&&&&&&&&&& B. /&&&&&&&&&&&& C. a&&&&&&&&&&&& D. an  (&& ) 19. -How soon shall we start the bicycle trip?&&&&&&& -- _________.  A. In five day’s time&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. In five days’ time  C. In five days time&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. For five days  (&& ) 20. I don’t think men and women are equal in _________ countryside at present.  A. the&&&&&&&&&&& B. /&&&&&&&&&&&& C. a&&&&&&&&&&&& D. an  (&& ) 21. There’s _________ umbrella behind the door.  A. the&&&&&&&&&&& B. /&&&&&&&&&&&& C. a&&&&&&&&&&&& D. an  (&& ) 22. ________ went to Japan yesterday.  A. The White’s&&& B. The Whites&&& C. The White&&&& D. The White family  (&& ) 23. John Smith works in ________ big hospital in Hangzhou.  A. the&&&&&&&&&&& B. /&&&&&&&&&&&& C. a&&&&&&&&&&&& D. an  (&& ) 24. Look, five _________ are feeding on the hill.  A. sheeps&&&&&&&& B. sheep&&&&&&&& C. sheeps&&&&&&&& D. the sheep  (&& ) 25. Several years later, John’s aunt made ________ second trip to China.  A. the&&&&&&&&&&& B. one&&&&&&&&&& C. a&&&&&&&&&&&& D. an  (&& ) 26. -You needn’t wait for Tom any longer. He must be having supper at ________.  A. the Tell’s&&&&&& B. the Tells’&&&&& C. the Tells&&&&&&& D. Tells  (&& ) 27. This tree has green ________ throughout the year.  A. leaf&&&&&&&&&&& B. leafs&&&&&&&&& C. leave&&&&&&&&& D. leaves  (&& ) 28. At the age of eight, Mary joined a group of ________.  A. children dancers& B. child dancers& C. child dancer&& D. children’s dancers  (&& ) 29. -Mary, it’s going to rain. Better take ________ raincoat with you.  --Well, but I can’t find ________ raincoat I put yesterday.  A. a&&&&&&&&&&& B. the&&&&&&&&& C. a&&&&&&&& D. the  (&& ) 30. In western countries, ________ are thrown away each day.  A. mountains of rubbish&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. mountains of rubbishes  C. a lot of rubbish&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. a lot of rubbishes  (&& ) 31. He is trying to explain how ________ began on the earth.  A. life&&&&&&&&&&&& B. lives&&&&&&&&& C. the life&&&&&&&& D. a life  (&& ) 32. Look, the police ________ coming.  A. is&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. were&&&&&&&&& C. are&&&&&&&&&&& D. was  (&& ) 33. Writing compositions in English is not ________.  A. easy job&&&&&&&& B. an easy work&& C. an easy job&&&& D. the easy work  (&& ) 34. China was the earliest ________ center for ________.  A. research’s; agriculture&&&&&&&&&&&& B. agriculture  C. research’s; agricultures&&&&&&&&&&& D. agricultures  参考答案  第一节:冠词& 名词  1-5 CABCC&&&&& 6-10 ACDCC&&&&& 11-15 DDBCD&&&&& 16-20 ACDBA  21-25 DBCBC&&& 26-30 BDBBA&&&& 31-34 ACCB
点击查看:
小编寄语:欢迎来,为了方便您寻找资料,信息,请将本页加入收藏!
也许您还关注以下文章:跪求2011届上海市英语散装同步试卷(十一校联考 是2011届上海市英语散装同步试卷(十一校联考 第一次)!_百度作业帮
跪求2011届上海市英语散装同步试卷(十一校联考 是2011届上海市英语散装同步试卷(十一校联考 第一次)!
急用啊!只有六校没有十一校,六校是下面这份的话请先采纳,采纳后发邮件给你.九点半前一直在,一收到采纳通知就发过来.【六校】一、阅读,
您可能关注的推广回答者:2014届嘉定区初三英语一模试卷及答案_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
12页2下载券13页2下载券10页2下载券12页2下载券12页2下载券13页2下载券13页2下载券13页2下载券13页2下载券13页2下载券
喜欢此文档的还喜欢13页2下载券13页2下载券14页2下载券13页2下载券11页2下载券
如该文档侵权或违规
2014届嘉定区初三英语一模试卷及答案|
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)