It seemed to dolike his ...

0人评分&-&人&&-&人& It&Seemed&Like&a&Good&Idea&at&the&Time&()&导演:&
主演:& /& /&
类型/地区:&
上映日期:& 年&(加拿大)&电影基因: &|&&|&&|分享到:&&电影概览&基本资料&剧情&幕后花絮& 制片&/&发行&获奖记录&电影视频&预告片&新闻视频&电影图片&剧照&海报&新闻图片&电影相关&
按国家/地区&
电影TOP榜(可播放)&1&
喜欢《It&Seemed&Like&a&Good&Idea&at&the&Time》的人还喜欢&
&6.0 大黄蜂直面新挑战&
&6.5 黄幻大尺度全裸秀&
&6.1 陈紫函床战立威廉&
&6.0 擎天柱指引大黄蜂&
&6.1 柳岩演绎捆绑诱惑&
&6.8 功夫美女大耍咏春&
按国家/地区&
&|&&&|&&&|&&&|&&&|&& &国家广播电影电视总局电影卫星频道节目制作中心&版权所有&&
3月9日 02:42It Seemed Like a Good Idea at the Time……完形填空及答案解析(2011年江西省中考英语试题)_英语_百年教学网
百年教学网欢迎您!
| | | | | | | |
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
It&Seemed&Like&a&Good&Idea&at&the&Time……完形填空及答案解析(2011年江西省中考英语试题)
&&&热&&&&&★★★
It&Seemed&Like&a&Good&Idea&at&the&Time……完形填空及答案解析(2011年江西省中考英语试题)
作者:佚名
文章来源:
更新时间: 00:42:53
【江西省2011】三、完形填空(25分)(A)请先阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从各小题所给的A,B,C,D四个选项中选出可以填入相应空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卷上将该项涂黑。(每小题1分)It Seemed Like a Good Idea at the TimeI really only meant it as a joke.&& I wasn't trying to steal anything honestly. My friend Matthew started bringing his new cell phone to class last week. He was walking around bragging (吹嘘) about it to everyone. He was saying, "My cell phone can download (下载) the newest 41 off the internet. "Then he 42 everyone by downloading a game and starting to play it. The pictures and sound were really 43 .44 class, he would use his cell phone to watch TV. The rest of us didn't have a phone like 45 , so we had to crowd around him. I was just trying to see the screen, 46 there were so many other kids that I could not see it clearly. I was getting really jealous (嫉妒).But then yesterday, he forgot his cell phone at the end of class. He left it right on his desk. 47 noticed it was there except me. I decided to teach him a lesson. I took his phone quietly off the desk, and put it in my own bag. My 48 was to give it back to him the next day. I 49 wanted to see his reaction (反应). Maybe he would stop being such a show-off.But this morning he rushed into class, screaming and yelling (吼叫). He was very 50 and almost mad. He started accusing (指责) different people of 51 his phone, but I had it in my 52 the whole time. He even started fighting with another classmate 53 Matthew was sure that person had taken it. The teacher sent them to the headmaster's office. They 54 got in a lot of trouble. Now I don't know what to 55 ! If I tell him that I took the cell phone, he'll think I stole it. If I don't tell him, then I really did steal it. How did I get into such a trouble?41. A. ads &&B. songs &&&C. films &&D. games42. A. gave &&B. showed &&C. lent &&D. asked43. A. good &&B. bad &&&C. noisy &&D. unclear44. A. After &&B. During &&C. In &&D. From45. A. hers &&B. ours &&&C. his &&D. theirs46. A. and &&B. but &&&C. then &&D. so47. A. Everybody B. Somebody &&C. Anybody &D. Nobody48. A. plan &&B. suggestion &&C. dream &D. action49. A. always &&B. hardly &&C. just &&D. sometimes50. A. happy &&B. quiet &&&C. sad &&D. angry51. A. losing &&B. stealing &&C. playing &D. using52. A. desk &&B. hand &&&C. bag &&D. pocket53. A. if &&&B. because &&C. until &&D. though54. A. both &&B. all &&&C. neither &D. none55. A. say &&B. take &&&C. see&& D. do【主旨大意】 “我”朋友新手机有新功能而大肆炫耀,为了不让朋友出风头、大肆炫耀。“我”想了一个在当时看来不错的办法,将他的手机藏起来。但事情的发展却使“我”左右为难。41.D 根据下文“下载下来玩游戏”,可知“手机能下载最新的游戏”。42.B 此处应为“通过下载游戏玩向同学演示”。43.A 新手机当然图画和声音都很好。44.A 应为“下课后,他用手机看电视”。45.C 代词的考察Matthew是男孩,此处的his是名词性物主代词,相当于his cell phone。“其余的我们没有和他的手机一样的。”46.B 连词的考察 应是转折关系“但是有许多孩子在哪儿”47.D 根据上下文,除了我没有人.48.A 词义辨析 “我的计划是第二天给他。”49.C 词义辨析 “我就想看看他的反应”。50.D Matthew的手机不见了,当然很生气快疯了。51.B 此处应为Matthew开始指责偷他手机的人。52.C 根据上文作者把Matthew的手机放在自己的包里。53.B 连词的考察Matthew开始与另一个同学打架,因为他确信那个拿了他的手机。54.A& Matthew与另一位同学被送到校长办公室,他两个当然遇到很多麻烦。both两者都。55.D 句意为“我不知怎么做”
文章录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇文章: 下一篇文章:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)Has anyone seen the new Microsoft Surface? I had a chance to visit the Microsoft store, and it seemed like an incredible device. Thoughts? | LinkedIn

我要回帖

更多关于 seemed to 的文章

随机推荐