寻求relaxlovin ice creamm这个...

i like ice-cream
参考译文1: 我喜欢冰淇淋参考译文2: 我喜欢冰淇淋参考译文3: 我喜欢冰淇淋参考译文4: 我像雪糕
相关翻译:谢谢你的赞美,我不喜欢化妆,我喜欢自然美,
Thank you for the compliment, I do not like to wear make up, I like natural beauty,i like masturbation i touch my penis often
我喜欢我摸我的翻译公司经常翻译公司favorite hello
收藏您好manufactured detergents,margarine,soup,icecream,toothpaste,shampoos,and chemicals
制造的洗涤剂、 人造奶油、 汤、 冰淇淋、 牙膏、 洗发水、 及化学品we bought ice creams. then we went home by bus.
我们买了冰淇淋。然后我们回家的巴士。i dropped my ice cream!
我放弃了我的冰淇淋!草莓冰淇淋
Strawberry ice cream语义参照:Suitable for the place
正在翻译,请等待...我认为学生需要时间放松自己。
I think students need time to relax.知容斋
Known volume Saito没道理
No sense inI ll do that
我会做passworlds must contain at least one upper case letters
passworlds 必须包含至少一个大写字母谁是我的依靠你知道吗
Do you know who is my reliance on今天上午少数学生上学迟到
This morning, a few students late for school如果患上流感应及时治疗
If you suffer from flu should be treated已经成为有实力,销量大的玩具机芯制造商
Has become a strong, sales of large toy manufacturers movement更成熟的
More matureDid you have a pleasant flight?
你有一个愉快飞行?you really need to work ohn your grasp of the english language
你真的需要工作ohn你掌握了英语的他可能在办公室
He may be in the Office那是我们的座右铭
That is our motto居民社区办公室
Residents community Office不言而喻,伟大的发现与进步总是少不了许多有聪明才智的人的合作
It goes without saying that always great discoveries and progress and ultimately, many people with the wisdom of cooperation面料发黄
Yellow fabric一片动作片
Action movieA dictator of taste
一个翻译公司者的味道Apply to catraidges model
适用于catraidges示范Even all cannot do the friends?
即使不能做所有的朋友?5 TIMJES
5timjes我不懂你的微笑
I don't know anything about your smileBecause I am for you good
因为我是为你好this one?
这件?品牌形象设计
Brand image design去做礼拜
Going to church他正在自我陶醉中,丝毫没有理会她是否有任何的想法,甚至连给她插一句话的机会都没有。
He is narcissistic, has done nothing to care about whether she had any ideas, even gave her the opportunity to insert a word at all.Manuel is a hard-working person who always (strives) to do his best.
曼努埃尔是个勤奋的人谁总是 (求) 尽力去做。你是我一生的挚爱
You are my lifetime of lovesenior consultant
高级顾问Хотел бы
Emergency StopMICRO FLOPPY DISK
微型软盘最近查询:
他背着一个包去,直接参与活动?
All of these learning problems in school must be done before
我有一个梦想有一天甚至密西西比州,闷热的不公正的火辣辣的压迫,热的状态将变成自由和正义的一片绿洲。
Happy birthday to Zhu Mali
? ??, ? ??? ?? ??.
hsve试图让我的母亲更加注重我
Students should be encouraged to go and use that
请选择您下面的国家。
我dispise你
If possible I'd like to be your life's guardian Knight
′So、Capricorn
无论完美的结果
并不是所有的事情,主席先生,' 士兵说。他们已经离开了自己的马。iTunes 的 App Store 中的“Ice-Cream Shop Of Pixy”
正在打开 iTunes Store。如果 iTunes 不自动打开,在 Dock 或 Windows 桌面上点击 iTunes 图标。进度指示器
正在打开 iBooks Store。如果 iBooks 未打开,请在 Dock 中打开 iBooks App。进度指示器
如要轻松整理及新增数码媒体收藏,iTunes 是全世界最简单的工具。
我们在您的电脑上找不到 iTunes。 要购买和下载Teng Teng Chen的Ice-Cream Shop Of Pixy,请立即获取 iTunes。
已经有 iTunes 了? 现在点击「我有 iTunes」以打开 iTunes。
Ice-Cream Shop Of Pixy
开发商:Teng Teng Chen
打开 iTunes 以购买和下载 App。
★★★★★Fantastic Fun!? Managing your own ice-cream stand to become an ice-cream tyccon!? Easy to play rushing game that can catch you tightly!? Different & novel customer modelling can attract your eyeballs!? Funny game to relax yourself in sweet ice-cream in this summer!-----------------------------------------------? Rushing for requests of different kinds of ice-cream from your customers to gain enough money to pass a level. Your only goal is to own money over the target. Customers come and request his/her ice-cream in a time limitation, you should make up the ice-cream as soon as possible, and deliver to the customer.? Your ice-cream stand start from very small scale that have only four ice-cream to a large shop that can offer 64 kinds of complex products. There are 35 levels for you to challenge yourself of total different requests of customers and target scores. You will dive deep into this simple but funny game.?Just take it as a time killing mate that you can call her at anytime and kick away at anytime. The progress and settings are auto saved for you!You can start this game anytime anywhere from the level you stopped for any level you've played before. and you can quite at anytime you want. -----------------------------------------------★★★★★ Key Features:? 35 levels for you to challenge yourself.? 8+ wonderful pieces for you to make up your prescription.? Easy to play & suitable for everybody from 5 to 99+ ages.? bright picture color provides the vision to enjoy.? Auto save your progress anytime you quite.? Never lost, you can play as long time as you want to pass a level.
iPad 屏幕截图
游戏很可爱,适合给小孩子玩。
用户购买的还有
?12.00类别: 版本: 1.7大小: 3.7 MB语言: 英语开发商: Teng Teng Chen兼容性: 需要 iOS 3.2 或更高版本。与 iPad 兼容。
还没有足够多的评分,因此无法显示此应用软件当前版本的平均评分。Commercial Soft Serve Ice Cream Machines If you are looking for reliable commercial soft serve ice cream machines that make delicious, soothing ice cream every time, then you have come to the right place. Here at < we offer you or your business the chance to profit from the ice cream industry. Our ice cream m our ice cream machines are cost effective and our ice cream machines come with an unbeatable <span style="color: # customer service.Although our commercial soft serve ice cream machines are amazing in their own right with top of the range specifications, they also come with an unbelievable price. The Goshen soft serve ice cream machine costs only $1,895 plus shipping, the OP 138PCS model costs only $4,495 and the Counter Top Mini Goshen cost only $1,395.95.Ice Cream Machines FeaturesExtremely safe operation;State of the art refrigeration technology;Easy to operate and use which in turn lExcellent craftsmanship and design;Low noiseDigital Display;OC Certification of IECEE;CE and GE from TUV;ETL and GOST COp138PCS model cost only $4,495Goschen machine cost only $1,895Counter Top Mini Goshen cost only $1,395.95Click this link to order ?No matter where you are located we have the solution for you. We offer a worldwide shipping service so it does not matter if you own a restaurant in Brazil, own a caf& in England, we can help. We always guarantee the best machines at affordable rates so we are proud to offer the Goshen ice cream machine,& the Op 138PCS ice cream machine and the Counter Top Mini Goshen. One of the great aspects of these commercial soft serve ice cream machines are the fact that they can make three distinct flavors. It&s important to note that the third flavour is a mixture of the first and second. For instance, if you were to make vanilla flavor as the first and chocolate as the second, the third flavor would be vanilla and chocolate.Another great advantage of using our commercial
are the fact that they can make not only ice cream but allow you the opportunity to make frozen yogurt. Adding frozen yogurt to your menu is a major advantage due to the latest health consumer trends!OP 138PCS Soft Ice Cream Machine Technical Specifications:Model: OP 138PCSHourly production (liters): 36Tank Capacity (liters):<span style="color: # x 2Flavours: 2 + mixedElectrical Power: Volt - AC220, Hz - 50Hz, Phase 1Power Consumption (KW): <span style="color: #Cooling Capacity (W): <span style="color: #Condenser: AirRefrigerant: R22Weight in Kg: Net - 160, Gross - 178Dimensions (mm): Width - 555, Depth - 735, Height - 1320Price $4,495 plus shippingClick this link to order the &As a reputable ice cream machine supplier, we are proud to offer worldwide shipping on both of our unique commercial soft serve ice cream machines. No matter where you are located around the world you can count on us to deliver. Why wait? Order your ice cream machine today! Many
suppliers do not offer worldwide shipping. We are proud to offer worldwide shipping on both ice cream models. So it does not matter if you own a restaurant in the UK, a caf& in France, your business can profit from owning one of our fantastic ranges of ice cream machines.Goshen Ice Cream Machine Technical Specifications:Refidgeration capacity: <span style="color: #L/HHopper volume: <span style="color: #L*2Compressor: <span style="color: #/8Hp (2 Compressors)Coolant: R22/R404AVoltage: <span style="color: #V/60HzPower: <span style="color: #wDimensions: <span style="color: #0x1300mmPacking size: <span style="color: #0x1360mmLoading capacity: 27pcs/20',67pcs/40'Price $1,896 plus shippingClick this link to order the Counter Top Mini Goshen Technical Specifications:Counter Top ModelHourly Production:<span style="color: # LitersSize: L - 540mm x 665mm 850mmHopper Volume: <span style="color: #L*2Power: <span style="color: #WVoltage: <span style="color: #V/50hzCoolant: R404a Air Cooling1 Year WarrantyWe offer custom voltages for your needsPrice $1,395.95 plus shippingClick this link to order the &We offer Custom Voltage:&&&& Goshen Counter Top Model - 220V 50Hz (International Customers) - $1395.95 plus shipping&&& Goshen Counter Top Model - 220V 60Hz (USA) - $1545 plus shipping&Soft Serve Ice Cream Machines Online ShoppingIf you are interested in purchasing one of our commercial soft serve ice cream machines,for only $1,895 plus shipping the Goshen model,& the OP 138PCS model costs only $4,495 and the Counter Top Mini Goshen cost only $1,395.95.We Ship Worldwide then we kindly ask you to fill in our
below using either your Credit Card or PayPal account. Your order will then be sent across our secure network and all you have to do is relax whilst we process your order. One of the key reasons for selecting us is our dedicated 24/7 support service, so it does not matter when you p we are always here for you. Here at Mint Distribution, we pride ourselves on service as well as offering you the best commercial soft serve ice cream machines.If you should have any questions, feel free to contact our 24 Hour Friendly Customer Service toll free at (800) 277-5204 or directly via <span style="color: #.985.2399. Our staff will answer all of your questions and make sure your order is taken care of and delivered timely! If you should have more questions and would like to leave your infos - Just fill out our
or email us at .For wholesale and retail inquiries, please contact us at:24 Hour Customer Service: Direct Sales Hotline - Email: Skype: Warranty Information We offer a 1 year warranty on parts and service. In order to receive a replacement part for any defective or malfunctioning part during the warranty period the original part must be shipped back to our warehouse. All shipping costs will be covered by the buyer.By purchasing our product you are in full and clear agreement of accepting our warranty terms.&Disclaimer&For our&Netherlands Customers - Please purchase the additional shipping fee, otherwise we wont be able to fulfill the shipment.Welcome to Ice Cream Truck Family Website
WE ACCEPT ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDSOur goal is to provide a positive image for children!BIRTHDAY PARTYPOOL PARTYVACATION BIBLE SCHOOLPICNICFAMILY REUNIONBACK TO SCHOOL PARTYLAST DAY OF SCHOOL PARTYSCHOOL FIELD DAYOR ANY OTHER SPECIAL DAYJUST SIT BACK, RELAX AND ENJOY THE DELICIOUS ICE CREAM TREATS THAT WE WILL BRINGBook Now! (678) 600-2457CALL
TO BOOK YOUR NEXT:

我要回帖

更多关于 lovin ice cream 的文章

随机推荐