英语学的好的童鞋品牌们进来指点一下

2015考研热门话题
考研网地方站Apache Tomcat/7.0.27 - Error report HTTP Status 404 - type Status reportmessage description The requested resource () is not available.Apache Tomcat/7.0.27请英语水平好的童鞋们,帮我点评一下这、我的这篇作文,我英语太差了,I’m very glad to know that you wanted to apply to my college.There are in all 16 professions in my college.Such as clinical medicine,nursing,medical science…As you know that my colleg_作业帮
请英语水平好的童鞋们,帮我点评一下这、我的这篇作文,我英语太差了,I’m very glad to know that you wanted to apply to my college.There are in all 16 professions in my college.Such as clinical medicine,nursing,medical science…As you know that my college is a medical college.My major is a medical information .We know that clinical medicine was hot last year.May be you also want to choose it.In my opinion,you are a patient girl,so you can choise nursing.Acooording to the employment status of nursing,the job opportunities of nursing are enough.what’s more,the undergraduate are more easy to find a job.If you consider selecting nursing,you have better choose nursing as you first selection.Because too much students will apply to my college.Of caurse your college enterance score must up to the entry score of the college.You will have a examination soon .I hope you can relax youself and don’t let you under great strain .Mind-set is very important which would influence your exam.最好能帮我修改一下
wanted--wantin all最好放在professions后面May be--Maybeyou are a patient girl,so you can choise nursing改为if you are a patient girl,you can choose nursing比较好.意思是“如果你是个耐心的女孩,你可以选择护士这个专业”If you consider selecting nursing,you have better ,应该是you will havetoo much students will --too many,students可数apply后面应该加formust up---must be up,be up to取决于a examination--an examinationyouself--yourself or yourselveswould--will大致看了下,基本上都是很微小的错误,写好了自己仔细检查下~
profession也行,不过最好改为major,更专业。第二行,As you know that …这句把that去掉,第三行My major is a…这句把a去掉。第四行May be改为Maybe。另外,the undergraduate are more easy to find a job句型换为it's…for…to…的句型会更好,have better 改为had better,固定...
wanted—— professions——As you know that my college is a medical college.My major is a medical information .We know that clinical medicine was hot last year.May be you also want to choo...
您可能关注的推广回答者:有木有学专业的童鞋进来开会。。。。。求学姐学长指点迷津_聊城一中吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:7,671贴子:
有木有学专业的童鞋进来开会。。。。。求学姐学长指点迷津收藏
哎。。。文化课怎么办啊?愁死我了。。。
1楼 16:19&|
相关的贴子393642436相关的图贴
收起回复2楼 16:20&|来自
我就是学专业的。音乐,主钢琴,副声乐。你是高几
收起回复4楼 16:36&|来自
你考得什么学校啊,文化课能多高?
5楼 16:36&|来自
文化往死里学,现在先学好专业吧
收起回复6楼 16:47&|来自