网站防火墙
网站防火墙
您的IP已被网站管理员设置成禁止访问!
可能原因:您的访问IP被添加到网站安全狗IP黑名单中
如何解决:
1)如网站托管,请联系空间提供商;
2)普通网站访客,请使用其他IP进行访问,或直接联系 网站管理员;求翻译,一英语文章
求翻译,一英语文章
On april 22nd 1970。the first Earth way was held 。people decided to help Earth。since then earth day has been popular all over the world ,people have come to know that there are problems we need work on and this is our special day to look at earth and see what needs changing.caring foe earth is a big job and we need to help out . do not& think it is a difficult jib. in fact,we can do many things in our daily life to make earth a better place to live in.Take saving for example: we can help a lot by taking a shorter and reusing the water.Give things in good condition that you on longer need to charity. it is good way to reuse things like clothing or toys. Reusing is often the best way to save energy. This is something to consider year-round ,not just on Earth day.try to shop wisely.For example,do not buy a toy if you already have one.Aslo ,you can clean up some areas in your town. It would be at your school ,or some other places ,Make sure to have a plan for how to take care of the place after you are make it nice. You can plant some trees.&If one person can make a difference ,think how much more can get done if people work together to care for our Earth.
给我分吧... 我真的很需要啊
&&&&&&& 日,这个日子被定为第一个世界地球日。人们决定开始保护地球。从那时起,地球日在整个世界上都得到了普遍认可,人们认识到有许多问题需要我们去解决,在这个特殊的日子里,我们更加关注地球,看有什么需要改变。
&&&&&&& 关爱地球是个很大的工作,这需要我们大家一起努力。不要以为这是一个难办的工作。实际上,日常生活中我们就可以做许多事来使地球变得更适于我们生存。比如说节省,缩短冲凉时间和重复利用水就可以起很大的作用。
&&&&&&& 把你不再使用又还比较好的东西捐给慈善事业。对于衣服和玩具,这是一个很好的重复利用方式。重复利用总是节约能源最好的方式。这是全年都要考虑的问题,而不是地球日才去考虑的。偿试合理的采购。比如,不要购买你已经有了的玩具。还有,你可以清扫你镇上的一些地方,这可以是你的学校,或者其它地方。确保有个保持你已经清理好了的地方的计划。你可以种些树。
&&&&&&& 如果每个人都可以做些改变,想想看如果大家一起关爱地球那会有多大的改观!
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家英语翻译Speaking is different among the four skills in learning English.The other three you can do alone on your own,but you can’t really speak alone.Speaking to yourself can be "dangerous" because men in white coats may come and take you away!Then how can you practice _百度作业帮
英语翻译Speaking is different among the four skills in learning English.The other three you can do alone on your own,but you can’t really speak alone.Speaking to yourself can be "dangerous" because men in white coats may come and take you away!Then how can you practice speaking?Where can you find people to speak English with?At school-If you pay to go to a language school,you should use the chance to speak.If your teacher asks you to speak in pairs with other students,try to say as much as possible.Don’t worry about your mistakes.Just speak!Cafes and bars-There are American,British,Irish and Australian bars in many big cities.If you can find one,you will probably meet many people speaking English as their first or second language.Songs and videos-Repeat the words of an English song singing with the music until it becomes automatic(不假思索).It’s good practice for your memory and for the mouth muscles(肌肉) that you need for English.Language is all around you--Everywhere you go,you will find language.Shop names,notices,and car numbers……When you walk down the street,practice reading the words and numbers that you see.Say them to yourself.It’s not exactly a conversation,but it will help you to "think" in English.请不要给我在线翻译器上翻译的东西
对话在学习英语的四项技能有所不同.其他三项你能够靠自己独自完成,但是你不能真正的独自对话.自言自语很危险,因为穿白衣服的人或许会进来将你带走!那么,你能够怎样练习对话呢?在哪可以找到和你对话的人呢?在学校---如果你付钱给一家语言学校,你应该把握对话的机会.如果老师让你和其他同学配对练习,尽可能的多说.不要担心你的错误.尽管说!在咖啡馆和酒吧---在大城市里有许多美国的,英国的,俄罗斯的和澳大利亚的酒吧.如果你能够找到一个,你将可能见到许多以英语为母语或第二种语言的说英语的人.歌曲和广播---重复跟唱一首英文歌的歌词和音乐,直到你可以不加思索的唱出.对于英语需要的你的记忆力和耳部肌肉,它是一个好的练习方法.语言围绕在你身边--无论你去哪,都能够找到语言.商店名称,通知和车牌号码...当你走在路上时,练习着读你看到的单词和数字,对自己说.它不是一段完全的对话,但是它将帮助你在英语中“思考”.是自己翻,也许不太好.希望可以帮到您.
说是不同的四个技能的学习english.the其他三你能单独做你自己,但你不会真的说话alone.speaking到自己可以“危险”,因为穿白大褂的人会和你走开!那你怎么说?你在哪里可以找到人说英语吗?在school-if你支付去语言学校,你应该利用这个机会speak.if老师请你发言,对其他学生,试图尽可能多地说。别担心你的mistakes.just说!咖啡馆和bars-there是美国,英国,...求一篇英文美文!!!_百度知道
求一篇英文美文!!!
要有翻译的~内容积极向上 要拿去参加朗诵比赛的 麻烦大家了TAT
提问者采纳
To see a world in a grain of sand
一花一世界And a heaven in a wild flower,
一沙一天国Hold infinity in the palm of your hand
君掌盛无边And eternity in an hour.
刹那含永劫世界上最遥远的距离 The furthest distance way in the world   不是生与死的距离 is not the way from birth to the end.   而是我就站在你面前It is when I stand in front of you   你却不知道我爱你 but you don't understand I love you.   世界上最遥远的距离 The furthest distance way in the world   不是我就站在你面前 is not when I stand in front of you   你却不知道我爱你 you don't know I love you   而是爱到痴迷 It is when my love is bewildering the soul   却不能说我爱你 but I can't speak it out   世界上最遥远的距离 The furthest distance way in the world   不是我不能说我爱你 is not that I can't say I love you.   而是想你痛彻心脾 It is after missing you deeply into my heart   却只能深埋心底 I only can bury it in my heart   世界上最遥远的距离The furthest distance way in the world   不是我不能说我想你 is not that I can't say to you I miss you   而是彼此相爱 It is when we are falling in love   却不能够在一起 but we can't stay nearby   世界上最遥远的距离 The furthest distance way in the world   不是彼此相爱 is not we love each other .   却不能够在一起 but can't stay together    而是明知道真爱无敌 .It is we know our true love is breaking through the way   却装作毫不在意 we turn a blind eye to it   所以世界上最遥远的距离 So the furthest distance way in the world   不是树与树的距离 is not in two distant trees.   而是同根生长的树枝 It is the same rooted branches   却无法在风中相依 but can't depend on each other in the wind   世界上最遥远的距离 The furthest distance way in the world   不是树枝无法相依 is not can't depend on each other in the 穿攻扁纪壮慌憋苇铂俩wind    而是相互瞭望的星星 It is in the blinking stars who only can look with each other   却没有交汇的轨迹 but their trade intersect.   世界上最遥远的距离 The furthest distance way in the world   不是星星没有交汇的轨迹 is not in the blinking stars who only can look with each other   而是纵然轨迹交汇 It is after the intersection   却在转瞬间无处寻觅 but they can't be found from then on afar   世界上最遥远的距离 The furthest distance way in the world   不是瞬间便无处寻觅 is not the light that is fading away.   而是尚未相遇 It is the coincidence of us   便注定无法相聚 is not supposed for the love.   世界上最遥远的距离 The furthest distance way in the world   是飞鸟与鱼的距离 is the love between the bird and fish.   一个翱翔天际 One is flying in the sky,   一个却深潜海底 the other is looking upon into the sea
要短文啊!!!不是句子= =
其他类似问题
美文的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译Bill Gates was born on October 28,1955.He was named William Henry after his father and grandfather.He was a very clever boy.At school,his favourite subjects were science and math.When people asked him what he wanted to be in the future,he always said,"A scientist." Wh_百度作业帮
英语翻译Bill Gates was born on October 28,1955.He was named William Henry after his father and grandfather.He was a very clever boy.At school,his favourite subjects were science and math.When people asked him what he wanted to be in the future,he always said,"A scientist." When he was 13 years old,Bill started to play with computers.At that time,a computer was a very large machine.Once he was interested in a very old computer.He and some of his friends spent lots of time doing unusual things with it.In the end,they worked out a software program (软件程序).Bill sold it for 4,200 dollars when he was only 17.In 1973,Bill went to Harvard University.There he developed the BASIC language for the first microcomputer(微机),but he didn't finish his studies in Harvard.In his third year,he left Harvard to work for Microsoft company(微软).He thought computer would be an important tool (工具) in every office and every family,so he began developing software for personal computers.He made it much easier for people to use computers than before.
比尔·盖茨出生于日.又叫做威廉亨利三世.盖茨还是小男孩时就非常聪明.他最喜欢的科目是科学与数学.当人们问他长大后想当什么的时候,他总是说“科学家”.13岁时,盖茨开始接触电脑.当时,电脑还是台笨重的机器.盖茨对这个家伙着迷后就一发不可收拾,他和他的伙伴们花了很多时间在上面,做了不少不寻常的事情.最后,他们开发出了一个软件程序.盖茨以4,200美元的价格将其出售,当时他还年仅17岁.1973年,盖茨进入哈佛大学,在那里,盖茨为第一代微机开发了BASIC编程语言.然而,他却没有完成在哈佛的学业.大三的时候,他离开哈佛把精力投入到微软公司.他认为电脑将会成为办公和家庭重要的工具.于是,他开始为个人电脑开发软件,这使得电脑用起来比以前容易上手得多.

我要回帖

更多关于 高中英语美文 的文章

随机推荐