内容提示:
文档格式:PDF|
浏览次数:0|
上传日期: 08:31:26|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
下载文档:Nina Kiriki Hoffman - Gone To Heaven
纯文本 手机版.PDF
官方公共微信Opinion: After the celebrity hacks, the vulnerability that still exists and what needs to b... | 民族宗教事务局与长沙新瀚城品牌管理联合新闻资讯快递中心 News & Information Express Center
目前还有周围泄漏的名人裸体的未知数。而苹果似乎haveruled OUTA理论认为,一个查找我的iPhone漏洞允许容易强力密码攻击,一些评论家建议的措辞已经足够模糊,这可能确实在过一条路线。(苹果可能会争辩说,它不是一个如果是需要正确的密码违约。)
但有一件事现在没有出现明显:而不是一个单一的黑客获得广泛的接入到iCloud的照片是不是由一些有可能使用几种不同的方法不同的个体的累积随着时间的推移。网络钓鱼无疑是其中之一 - 一些来自苹果的电子邮件,声称是相当有说服力的一个非易怒的人 - 但anotherwas几乎肯定会利用在几乎所有的在线服务中最大的弱点,包括iCloud中的一个:安全问题...
安全问题是,当第一次推出,一个相当明显的解决方案,以一个共同的问题:人们忘记他们的密码。典型9to5Mac的读者可能使用密码管理器具有强大的,独一无二的密码,为每个站点,但一般人在街上没有。他们要么使用相同的密码几乎一切,或者他们尽自己所能使用不同的密码,并丢掉其中的一半。
为什么安全问题是没有希望的
当然,问题是大家敲响一个帐户的合法拥有者可以使用的安全性问题,以揭示或重置自己的密码,这样也可以其他任何人。这不会是一个问题,如果我们可以选择我们自己的问题,他们设定的东西那么晦涩难懂甚至我们最好的朋友能猜出答案,但是这通常并非如此。
iCloud的是point.iCloudrequires您选择三个安全问题的情况下,但每个人都必须从仅仅六个问题(我拉着所有三组成方便的单一图形)的选择中选择:
现在,我不会得到具体的在这里被透露任何个人信息,所以我打算用虚构的例子,但我bettingthat大多数人不能回答一半以上的问题。举例来说,你只有一个最喜欢的歌手或乐队在高中,还是将它更改了无数次?你还记得你在电影院见过的第一部电影?你有你的地方飞到你第一次去在一个平面上的微弱的回忆?
因此,在现实中,choiceof问题开放给我们比第一次出现的更小。
剩下的问题的,其中有多少是已知多人?如果你有一个梦想中的工作,机会是你已经提到它有不少的朋友。你小时候的绰号是今天大家谁去上学的你,也许到allof你的朋友,如果你还在用同样的绰号闻名闻名。
这是不知道的那些,有多少可以googledby人谁知道你呢?有多少人,其实可以在你的Facebook页面上发现了什么?
风险评估是什么,也很少有企业做的很好,这是很不幸的,因为这是决定在哪里的组织,应该把它的安全焦点的最佳途径。
如果你是一个名人,情况一千倍更糟糕,因为你给了无数的采访,你可能已经发现的各种琐事的你自己,喜欢你的第一个宠物或你的第一辆汽车的型号或...嗯,最这些问题,其实。即使你还没有回答自己的问题,也有无数的粉丝网站,人们张贴的琐事,他们已经出土。
因此,安全问题是保护的一个可怕的形式对我们大多数人,和一个毫无希望一个为名人。
双因素身份验证
好吧,你可能会说,但iCloud的 - 就像不少其他的在线服务,这些天 - 提供双因素身份验证的替代品。我用的是我自己,当然,越细心的将已经发现这就是我抓住了安全的问题上:假装我想将其关闭。
对于任何不熟悉它的双因素身份验证要求您输入一次代码来访问服务。此代码可能是由一个应用程序产生(谷歌身份验证器是一种流行的一种),或发送文本消息,例如。不过,虽然iCloud的提供双因素身份验证,它不要求它的一切。它不要求它forrather重要的事情,确实如此。
我设法酒洒在我的iPhone了两天,有效地杀死它。所以昨天我去了苹果Storeand利用了固定价格修复选项来获得替代的(这样至少我有一个闪亮的新易趣,当我得到一个iPhone 6)。在店里,我需要使用iCloud中,首先从设备的我的第二个列表,并删除旧手机的icloud的备份恢复到新手机。尽管我访问我的iCloud账户未知设备(一台MacBook在苹果商店)的事实,我没有对任何任务需要双因素身份验证。
什么苹果应该怎么办?
总有一个平衡的行为进行安全性和便利性之间实现。我们可以做的iCloud,或任何其他服务的,令人难以置信的安全做的事情一样,需要256个字符的密码,没有的元素在它的字典中,要求我们每月更改密码和新增义务教育两甚至三要素认证。
这种极端的明显是不现实的,所以我们必须在保护和可用性之间取得合理的平衡。
苹果深知this.It是它推出的iPhone 5S触摸号的原因 - 因为太多的人要么不使用密码,在全部或设置了太长的时间了,给小偷足够的时间来获得访问。
触摸IDwill出现在该项目推出新的iPad,它只能是一个时间的问题也使得它也可以在Mac之前。但iThink的有三个东西苹果shoulddo。
首先,双因素身份验证一切的默认选项,并强制要求像访问iCloud的未知设备,并从iCloud的备份恢复重要的事情。当然,我们可能需要的解决方法为最坏的情况 - 一个iPhone是唯一的苹果设备拥有人,他们只是丢失或毁坏的 - 但如果两个或多个设备所拥有,肯定是有什么理由不通过需要确认第二个设备。
其次,让人们选择自己的安全问题,而不是从下拉菜单中选择它们。然后,他们可以选择的东西,只有他们才知道,而且可以使他们的默默无闻,因为他们的愿望。
第三,有(通过Gizmodo的)今天发布了美国公民自由联盟一个很好的具体的想法:建立一个私人模式的标准摄像头的应用程序。如果有人想坐...敏感的照片,他们可以翻转切换和照片只存储在他们的手机和排除的iCloud备份。
Fouth,修复漏洞,指出商业内幕:停止确认的人谁愿意去尝试一个特定的电子邮件地址是一个Apple ID:
可以采取的步骤在此期间
有很多事情可以做,以提高在此期间自己的安全。
首先,如果你还没有拥有对使用的每种在线服务和网站,设置了几个小时一边纠正强,唯一的密码。如果你没有足够的时间,做出来。在线服务得到妥协的时候,和黑客确实从一个服务一堆的登录凭据的第一件事就是去试一下就一大堆其他的。如果您使用的是单点登录多个网站,问题不在于你是否会得到破解,只有当。
你不可能记住海量的强密码,但如果你使用密码管理器是无痛不够,andour自己guideto会告诉你,你需要知道的一切。
公司应制定互联网安全指导方针和教育对互联网的安全性,安全性和最新威胁的员工,以及该怎么做,如果他们自己放错地方的计算机上的信息或可疑的恶意软件。
其次,如果你拥有自己的域名,你可以通过让不同的电子邮件地址以及密码,添加更大的安全网上登录。我有我使用访问在线服务的域,并且可以不管我了@像以前一样 - 所有的邮件到达同一个地方 - 让我有不同的邮件进行不同的服务。
三,不要使用真实的数据,除非你要。如果护照办公室或我的银行要求我的生日,我必须用我的真实的,但是,这并不适用于网站绝大多数在那里。我出生假日期我习惯性地使用一些没有必要知道的真实的,从而降低了我的身份盗窃的危险网站。我习惯了打字假为止,我访问那几个网站,确实需要一个正确的时候要小心!
第四,只是因为你不得不拥有的安全问题,在有限的范围内,并不意味着你必须如实回答。你的答案甚至不需要有什么用的问题,只是,只要你有技术,用于存储它们,被称为amnemonic。
例如︰当问你的第一个宠物的名字,你可以有一个运行宠=抚摸=初恋女友amnemonic。或母亲的娘家姓=女仆玛丽安=。 (不,这些都不是我的,我只是做起来。)
你需要记住的安全,当然和便利之间的平衡。你不想当你的iPhone掉进了河里你的双因素身份验证失败,然后意识到你不记得回答任何安全问题。但半小时花在背诵一些链接,常见的安全问题,可以极大地提高您的安全,直到时间的安全问题都委托给它们所属:历史。
最后,如果你正在服用的照片,你不希望别人看到,独自离开你的iPhone和WiFi功能的摄像机,并使用老式的无连接的一个!
Opinion: After the celebrity hacks, the vulnerability that still exists and what needs to b...
There are still many unknowns surrounding the leaked celebrity nudes . While Apple appears to haveruled outa theory that a Find My iPhone vulnerability allowed easy brute-force password attacks, some commentators are suggesting that the wording was sufficiently vague that this may indeed have been one route in. (Apple might be arguing that it’s not a breach if the correct password was required.)
But one thing does now appear clear:rather than a single hacker gaining wide access to iCloud, the photos were instead amassed over time by a number of different individuals likely using several different approaches. Phishing was doubtless one of them – some of the claimed emails from Apple are reasonably convincing to a non-techy person – but anotherwas almost certainly to exploit one of the greatest weaknesses found in just about every online service, including iCloud: security questions …
Security questions were, when first introduced, a fairly obvious solution to a common problem: people forgetting their passwords. The typical 9to5Mac reader probably uses a password manager to have strong, unique passwords for each site, but the average person on the street doesn’t. They either use the same password for almost everything, or they do their best to use different passwords and end up forgetting half of them.
Why security questions are hopeless
The problem, of course, is thatif the legitimate owner of an account can use security questions to reveal or reset their password, so too can anyone else. Which wouldn’t be a problem if we could choose our own questions, and set them to things so obscure not even our best friend could guess the answer, but that’s generally not the case.
iCloud is a case in point.iCloudrequires you to select three security questions, but each one has to be selected from a choice of just six questions (I’ve pulled all three sets into a single graphic for convenience):
Now, I’m not going to get specific here by revealing any personal information, so I’m going to use made-up examples, but I’m bettingthat most people can’t answer half of these questions. For example, did you have just one favorite singer or band in high school, or did it change numerous times? Can you remember the first film you ever saw in a theater? Do you have the faintest recollection where you flew to the first time you went on a plane?
So in reality, the choiceof questions open to us is even smaller than it first appears.
Of the remaining questions, how many of them are known to multiple people? If you have a dream job, chances are you’ve mentioned it to quite a few friends. Your childhood nickname is known by everyone who went to school with you, and maybe to allof your friends today if you’re still known by the same nickname.
Of the ones that aren’t known, how many could be googledby someone who knows you?How many of them, in fact, can be found on your Facebook page?
Risk assessment is something that too few companies do well, this is very unfortunate, since that is the best way to determine where an organization should put its security focus.
If you’re a celebrity, the situation is a thousand times worse because you’ve given countless interviews where you’ve likely revealed all kinds of trivia about yourself, like your first pet or the model of your first car or … Well, most of these questions, in fact. Even if you haven’t answered the question yourself, there are numerous fan sites where people post trivia they’ve unearthed.
So security questions are a terrible form of protection for most of us, and an absolutely hopeless one for celebrities.
Two-factor authentication
Ok, you might argue, but iCloud – like quite a few other online services these days – offers the alternative of two-factor authentication . I use it myself, of course, and the more observant will have spotted that’s how I grabbed the security questions above: by pretending I wanted to switch it off.
For anyone unfamiliar with it, two-factor authentication requires you to enter a one-time code to access a service. This code might be generated by an app (Google Authenticator is a popular one) or sent as a text message, for example. But while iCloud offers two-factor authentication, it doesn’t require it for everything. It doesn’t require it forrather critical things, indeed.
I managed to spill wine on my iPhone a couple of days, effectively killing it. So yesterday I went to an Apple Storeand took advantage of the fixed-price repair option to get a replacement (so at least I’ll have a shiny new one to ebay when I get an iPhone 6). In the store, I needed to use iCloud to first remove the old phone from my list of devices, and second to restore the iCloud backup to the new phone. Despite the fact that I accessed my iCloud account on an unknown device (a MacBook in the Apple Store), I didn’t need two-factor authentication for either task.
What should Apple do?
There is always a balancing act to be achieved between security and convenience. We could make iCloud, or any other service, incredibly secure by doing things like requiring a 256-character password with no elements within it found in a dictionary, require us to change that password monthly and add in compulsory two- or even three-factor authentication.
That kind of extreme clearly isn’t realistic, so we have to strike a sensible balance between protection and usability.
Apple is well aware of this.It’s the reason it introduced Touch ID on the iPhone 5s – because too many people either weren’t using a passcode at all or were setting too long a time-out, giving a thief plenty of time to gain access.
Touch IDwill appear on the new iPads launched in the item, and it can only be a matter of time before it makes it to Macs too. But Ithink there are three more things Apple shoulddo.
First, make two-factor authentication the default option for everything, and mandatory for critical things like accessing iCloud on an unknown device and restoring from an iCloud backup. Sure, we might need workarounds for the worst-case scenario – an iPhone is the only Apple device someone owns and they just lost or destroyed that – but where two or more devices are owned, there is certainly no reason not to require confirmation via a second device.
Second, allow people to choose their own security questions rather than select them from a dropdown. Then they can choose things that only they will know, and can make them as obscure as they wish.
Third, there was a really good specific idea posted by the ACLU today (via
): build in a Private mode to the standard camera app. If someone wants to take a … sensitive photo, they can flip a toggle and that photo is stored only on their phone and excluded from iCloud backups.
Fouth, fix a vulnerability pointed out by
Business Insider
: stop confirming to anyone who wants to try that a particular email address is an Apple ID:
Steps you can take in the meantime
There are a number of things you can do to increase your own security in the meantime.
First, if you don’t already have strong, unique passwords for each online service and website you use, set aside a couple of hours to correct that. If you don’t have the time, make it. Online services get compromised all the time, and the first thing a hacker does with a bunch of login credentials from one service is to try them on a whole bunch of other ones. If you’re using a single login for multiple sites, the question isn’t whether you’ll get hacked, only when.
You can’t possibly remember a mass of strong passwords, but it’s painless enough if you use a password manager, andour own guideto will tell you everything you need to know.
Companies should develop Internet security guidelines and educate employees about Internet safety, security and the latest threats, as well as what to do if they misplace information or suspect malware on their machine.
Second, if you own your own domain, you can add even greater security to online logins by having unique email addresses as well as passwords. I have a domain I use for accessing online services, and can have whatever I like before the @ – all the emails arrive in the same place – so I have different emails for different services.
Third, don’t use real data unless you have to. If the passport office or my bank asks for my date of birth, I have to use my real one, but that doesn’t apply to the vast majority of websites out there. I have a fake date of birth I habitually use for websites that have no need to know the real one, which reduces my risk of identity theft. I’m so used to typing the fake date, I have to be careful when accessing those few sites that really need the correct one!
Fourth, just because you’re stuck with a limited range of security questions doesn’t mean you have to give truthful answers. Your answers needn’t even have anything to do with the questions, just so long as you have a technique for memorizing them, known as amnemonic.
Forexample, when asked for the name of your first pet, you could have amnemonic that runs pet = petting = first girlfriend. Or mother’s maiden name = maid = Marian. (No, these aren’t mine, I just made them up.)
You do need to remember that balance between security and convenience, of course. You don’t want your two-factor authentication to fail when your iPhone falls into a river and then realize you can’t remember the answers to any of the security questions. But half an hour spent memorizing some links for common security questions can vastly improve your security until such time as security questions are consigned to where they belong: history.
Finally, if you are taking photos you wouldn’t want other people to see, leave your iPhone and wifi-equipped camera alone and use a good old-fashioned non-connected one!
猜您喜欢 You may like
信息安全教学软件
信息安全意识
员工安全培训游戏
信息安全培训服务
猥琐黑客的变身技法
信息安全培训
机密信息数据的意外旅程
信息安全培训资源
末代电脑幽灵的幻想曲
社交网络及博客的安全Red Bean Red beans grow in the south .Pullulating when spring comes.I wish you to pick more,my love.My yearing is most expressed by them.谁能帮我_百度作业帮
Red Bean Red beans grow in the south .Pullulating when spring comes.I wish you to pick more,my love.My yearing is most expressed by them.谁能帮我
红豆生南国春来发几枝问君多采摘此物最相思
红豆红豆生南国,………………………………此物最相思。
红豆红豆生南国 春来发几枝 愿君多采摘 此物最相思红豆又名相思子.一种红色植物种子.是唐朝王维的诗。唐诗三百首里面是《相思》,又有人取开头两字又名《红豆》,都可以。 下载
 收藏
免责声明:多数资料为网络收集,版权属原作者所有,如有侵权请友情告知,我立即删除!
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
Addison.Wesley,.Beyond.the.C++.Standard.Library.An.Introduction.to.Boost.(2005)..
下载积分:800
内容提示:
文档格式:PDF|
浏览次数:1|
上传日期: 15:34:01|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
下载文档:Addison.Wesley,.Beyond.the.C++.Standard.Library.An.Introduction.to.Boost.(2005).BBL.LotB.PDF
官方公共微信I didn't go with them to the beach yesterday.but i do wish i___thereA.was B.had been C.am D.hav..._百度知道
I didn't go with them to the beach yesterday.but i do wish i___thereA.was B.had been C.am D.hav...
didn&#39.am D.had been
C;t go with them to the beach yesterday.but i do wish i___thereA.was B
更上一层楼,可以追问~~~祝你学习进步, wish 后面要用had+ 过去分词  (虚拟语气)【希望帮助到你,若有疑问B表示与过去事实相反的愿望
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他5条回答
这是对过去的假设,这种假设的情况是不可能存在的,对过去的虚拟要用过去完成时had done结构,要用虚拟语气
B 填 had been
这里是虚拟语气
与过去相反 用过去完成时我没有去派对,但是我希望我在那里(事实上,我不在那里)
B have done表示本来该做但是没有做的事情,又是过去时态所以是had been,个人的理解,不保证百分百正确
B 过去完成表虚拟