求一篇英语作文 my summer《My summer h...

关于My summer vacation的英语作文,50,60词左右_百度作业帮
关于My summer vacation的英语作文,50,60词左右
I felt very relaxed summer vacation,as long as the day should be completed homework done,mom,I do not too limited.Every day I was writing assignments and watch TV.I like watching TV channel and animation in many cities,the children to learn the piano and dance,I admire her very much,but we don't have any teacher,if anything,you will have to pay a lot of money,we can't afford it.I also like reading books,but also is too expensive,the village and no library,mother bought me a book,the inside of the story,I early back down.
n my vacation, I went to my aunt's house.I miss her really much and I was so excited to see her. I had a lot of fun with my aunt, she taught me how to cook. It was kind hot where my aunt lives, so I s...
I like the summer holiday every year. This summer I went to Beijing for my holiday, Beijing is our capital city. I went to the Summer Palace, climbed the Great Wall and went to many places of interest...
您可能关注的推广关于暑假的英语作文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
10页免费2页免费2页免费3页免费5页免费3页免费2页免费2页免费3页免费1页免费
喜欢此文档的还喜欢3页免费571页5下载券38页免费16页免费12页2下载券
关于暑假的英语作文|
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢求一篇初中英语作文,题目是My Summer Holiday
求一篇初中英语作文,题目是My Summer Holiday
I have two months summer holiday.I am very busy.I have no free.I think my summer holiday is very free ,but to my surprise,my holiday is very busy.My father everyday have many homework to me.   
  In the morning,I must get up at 7:00.After I have to do homework for 7:30 to 12:00.     In the noon,I can sleep 30 minutes,and then I wake up.I must do homework for 1:30 to 4:00.   
  In the evening,I am very happy,because I have no homework to do.I can sleep for a long time.   
  Every day I am very busy and tired.How I look for happy and free!

提问者 的感言:垃圾透了
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家用My summer holiday写一篇少于50个单词的英语作文,_百度作业帮
用My summer holiday写一篇少于50个单词的英语作文,
My summer holiday I had a happy summer holiday because I did many interesting things.I went to the beach and I swam in the sea.I called my friend and played with them.I visited my grandparents and ate much delicious food.Then I went to the zoo whit my sister.I was very happy.Because I saw a lot of animals.They were very lovely.So I took photos of all animals.I liked the butterflies best.They were colourful and beautiful.My sister liked it too.I had a wonderful summer holiday this year.What about you?Can you tell me somthing about it?求两篇英语日记以及一篇作文 my summer vacation 要求是过去式 求两篇英语日记以及一篇作文 my summer vacation 要求是过去式 不要网络上的范文 剧情合情合理 有点错误也没事 百度搜不到的_百度作业帮
求两篇英语日记以及一篇作文 my summer vacation 要求是过去式 求两篇英语日记以及一篇作文 my summer vacation 要求是过去式 不要网络上的范文 剧情合情合理 有点错误也没事 百度搜不到的
i have a very interesting summer vaction this year.i spent my summer vation with my grandparents in my hometown - a small village.my hometown is a very beatiful place,i met a lot of new friends here,they taught me fishing in river and catch bird.at night i ate watermelon with my grandmother.i love my hometown and i feel very happy in my hometown

我要回帖

随机推荐