yes, iam veryso busyy ...

I am very busy on school days, but I have some fr_百度知道
I am very busy on school days, but I have some fr
but I have some free time on weekends!求这个的翻译. I like to spend time with my grandparents on Sundays. He&#39. I love my grandparents. My grandma makes the foods I like. And I enjoy playing Chinese cs very good at it! We also s relaxing to spend weekends like this. We sometimes watch the neighbors' cats climb the trees. It&#39I am very busy on school days
我有更好的答案
我喜欢与我的祖父下象棋!我们也喜欢坐谈。他非常擅长。像这样度过周末是非常轻松的。我喜欢在星期日与我的祖父母度过。我爱我的祖父母在学校里我非常忙。我们有时候看邻居的猫爬树,但是在周末我有一些空闲时间。我的祖母做我爱吃的饭
我爱你,你出了这道题 ,谢谢
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁How to forget someone you love? | Is It Normal? |
We're here to help each other.
Play Nice!
How to forget someone you love?
78% Normal
I really like/love/have a crush on somebody. Pick whatever.Anyway, I'm getting desperate and I can't seem to function properly ever since I met him. I can't stop thinking of him and I don't know what to do but it is really annoying when I have to study and do other necessary things. I'm also in a bad mood all the time and am constantly day-dreaming. This is going on for about four months and it really burdens me.I know we will never be together yet I can't prevent my feelings for him. So I just wanted to know how can you stop loving/strongly liking someone? Is there anything that helps??
Is It Normal?
Thanks for voting!
Help us keep this site organized and clean.
[We'll look into it, thanks! ()]
Check out these other IIN posts or :
6 Comments
2 Comments
2 Comments
5 Comments
6 Comments
3 Comments
11 Comments
18 Comments
Advertisement
Only when Im trying to impress someone like a date, job interview, etc
<td class="count" id="choice_count_2
All Rights Reserved
Pro bono lawyer needed
Message Here初中英语重要知识点总结_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
初中英语重要知识点总结
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩11页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢关于小学毕业的英语作文_百度知道
关于小学毕业的英语作文
作文篇目一
My Friend样式一: I have many friends. My best friend is John. He is ten. He has small eyes and big ears. He is cool. Sometimes he is active. He likes summer best, because he likes swimming very much. He often plays football with his classmates on the weekend. I like John very much.样式二: I have a good friend. She is ten. She has big eyes and long hair. She is cute, sometimes she is quiet. She likes spring best, because she likes flying kites very much. She often plays football with her classmates on the weekend. Guess! Who is she? Yes! She is Amy. I like her very much.作文篇目二
My Teacher样式一: I have many teachers. My favourite teacher is Miss Green. She is a math teacher. She is tall and thin. She has small eyes and a big mouth. She is strict and active. She likes summer best, because she likes swimming very much. She often climbs mountains on the weekend. We all like Miss Green very much.样式二: I have many teachers. Who is my favourite teacher? Guess! She is a math teacher. She is tall and thin. She has small eyes and a big mouth. She is strict and active. She likes summer best, because she likes swimming very much. She often climbs mountains on the weekend. Yes! She is Miss Green. We all like her very much.作文篇目三
My Family样式一: I have a happy family: my father, my mother and me. My father is a doctor. He is tall and strong. He is very active. My mother is a teacher. She works in a school. She is kind. She likes reading magazine after dinner. I’m a student. I’m very active. I like riding a bike on the weekend. I love my family!样式二: There are three people in my family. They are my father, my mother and me. My father is a doctor. He is tall and strong. He is very active. My mother is a teacher. She works in a school. She is kind. She likes reading magazines after dinner. I’m a student. I’m very active. I like riding a bike on the weekend. I have a happy family!可选的句子:I love my parents and they love me too!I have a happy and warm family!
I love my family!
My mother is 2 years younger than my father.
Her hobby is playing the piano.作文篇目四
My Room样式一: My room is small, but it’s very nice. There is a bed, a desk and a closet. There are two end tables near the bed. I can see a computer and a blue lamp on the desk. Near the desk, there is a big closet. There are many clothes in the closet. My room is nice and clean. I like my room very much.样式二: I have my own room. It’s big and clean. There is a bed, a desk and a closet. There are two end tables near the bed. I can see a computer and a blue lamp on the desk. Near the desk, there is a big closet. There are many clothes in the closet. I like my room very much. 作文篇目五
My School样式一: My school is small, but it’s very beautiful. There are many classrooms in the school. You can see a TV, a shelf, some fans and lights in our classroom. The library is on the 4th floor. We can read story books there. The computer room is on the 5th floor. We can play computer games there. We often play in the garden and do sports on the playground. I like my school very much!样式二: My school is nice and clean. There are many classrooms in the school. In our classroom, you can see a TV, a shelf, some fans and lights. We can read story books in the library. It’s on the 4th floor. We can play computer games in the computer room. It’s on the 5th floor. We often play in the garden and do sports on the playground. I like my school sooooo much!作文篇目六
My Favourite Season样式一: There are four beautiful seasons in a year. Spring is colorful with flowers and songs. Summer is red and always hot. Fall is golden and farmers are busy. Winter is white and the days are long. Four seasons are all nice. But my favourite season is spring. In spring, it is always warm and sunny. I can wear my shirt and jeans. I can fly kites and go hiking with my friends. I like spring best.样式二: Summer is good, but it’s too hot. Winter is beautiful, but it’s too cold. My favourite season is spring. Spring is colourful. It is always warm and sunny in spring. I can see green grass and many beautiful flowers. The fish are dancing in the river. The birds are singing in the sky. In spring, I can wear my shirt and jeans. I can fly kites and go hiking with my friends. My birthday is in spring, too. I love spring!可以描写的方面:季节、天气、景物、动物、衣服、食物、颜色、季节性的活动作文篇目七
My School Day样式:
Monday is my favourtie school day. I am very busy. I get up at 7:00. I go to school at 7:30. We have Chinese, math, Englsih and P.E. in the morning. I like P.E. class very much. At noon, we have lunch in the canteen. In the afternoon, we have art class. We can sing and dance in the art class. I like it! After school, I do sports with my classmates. What a busy school day!可以描写的方面:星期、课程、各种教室、中餐、校园活动、时间安排等等作文篇目八
My Weekend样式一:(一般现在时) My Weekend
I like my weekend. On the weekend, I’m always very happy. On Saturday, I often go to the library. It is quiet in the library. I can do homework and read books there. On Sunday, I usually visit my grandparents. Sometimes I have a picnic with best friends. I’m busy on the weekend, but I’m happy.样式二:(一般将来时) My Weekend PlanI’m going to have a happy weekend. On Saturday, I’m going to the library. I am going to do homework and read magazines there. Then I am going to go shopping with my sister after lunch. On Sunday, I’m going to have a picnic with my classmates. That will be fun. Then I am going to visit my grandparents with my mother. It will be a busy weekend. And a happy weekend, too.样式三:(一般过去时) My Last WeekendI had a happy weekend. On Saturday, I went to the library. I did my homework and read some magazines there. Then I went shopping with my sister after lunch. On Sunday, I went to the park with my classmates. We had a picnic together. Then I visited my grandparents with my mother. It was a busy weekend. And a happy weekend, too.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
Do you like she.Her name is XXX .She is very thin and tall.She has two big eyes My English Teacher
I have an English teacher.She is 23 years old.
We are good friends.I like her very much.We are usually learn together,one small mouth and long black hair.
This is my English teacher
Hi!Friends.I am going to Beijing on my holiday.I am going to eat Beijing Duck.I am going to
visit the Great Wall.I am gojng to take many pictures.I am going to see the panda. (大概是酱紫啦)
my changes
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 yes iam 的文章

随机推荐