(日语翻译器下载免进)请翻译几句日语成中文~很...

在线求翻译几句日语!请严肃谨慎地翻译= =翻译器什么的就免了_百度知道
在线求翻译几句日语!请严肃谨慎地翻译= =翻译器什么的就免了
学业守 学业锦守 学业守札(がくぎょうしゅさつ)※お守りお神札のセット 学业ランドセル守资格胜得守(しかくしょうとくまもり)しあわせ守以上。先谢谢TVT
提问者采纳
同上(ランドセル为 小学生背的书包: 求学业的护身符学业锦守:取得资格的护身符しあわせ守: 同上(材质为 锦)学业守札: 同上(札 为卡片的意思)学业ランドセル守:这个护身符可以挂在书包上)资格胜得守守り(まもり) 就是附身符的意思 ~守 就是 ~护身符 的意思学业守
其他类似问题
翻译器的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁中文翻译成日文几句话--翻译机免进!_百度知道
中文翻译成日文几句话--翻译机免进!
前发送过去的4S0和B45的图纸;3/3&#47?成车厂已经在催促我们要图纸,4S0要求为2014&#47?说明。能否尽快返回;15出图:B45外设依赖书要求为(实际成车厂要求&#47,大概什么时候能返回到SHY
提问者采纳
说明、いつ返信していただけませんか前回送信致した4S0とB45の図面について:B45外注设计依頼书は/3/15まで完成するとということですが、4S0は2014/30までです。(车工场は2014&#47。车工场からはもう何回も言われたが、できるだけ早めに返信していただけませんか
提问者评价
其他类似问题
中文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁翻译:个人陈述中有几个中文句子,求高人给翻译成英文~用翻译器翻的就请免了~_百度知道
翻译:个人陈述中有几个中文句子,求高人给翻译成英文~用翻译器翻的就请免了~
事实上,而越低的分数表示个性越冷漠句子一:这次经历给了我很大的触动,我几乎想要放弃.句子四,开始了我人生第一次大的挑战:这是个心理测试.句子三,是最适合于人交往的分数,任何事情做到完美都可以称之为艺术,在距离考试还有26天的时候:在专升本考试前夕,我明白了世界上有很多事情并非我们不能,越高的分数表示个性越激烈:我并不认为只有拉好小提琴才叫做艺术.于是.我得到了50分.句子二,我换了一个自己比较感兴趣的专业.但我实在不想就此停下脚步,只是我们并没有拿出足够的决心和毅力
再重复一次,请用翻译器的朋友就不要贴了~我自己也可以做~求真正的高手,分数我可以再追加~因为这些句子对我真的很重要,谢谢大家~
提问者采纳
Within twenty-six days of the big exam1. I got a score of fifty.2, I changed to a profession that I preferred. I understand now that there are many things in the world that we could have done. This experience has moved me greatly, we were not able to accomplish them because we didn&#39, I almost wanted to give up. I don&#39. This is a psychological test. So.4。 我的英语比中文好. The evening before my exam, my first challenge in life began. But I really didn&#39. A higher score means that you are more extraverted whereas a lower score means that you more introverted。;t really think that only playing the violin is an art.3. However.保证回答质量;t have enough determinatt want to stop there. The truth is that anything that is done to the point of perfection can be called an art, which is the best score for interaction with others。
提问者评价
翻译的不错,多谢了~希望有机会可以再得到您的帮忙~
其他类似问题
翻译器的相关知识
其他4条回答
and the lower the scores of personality that the cold, is best suited to people contacts between the scores: Zhuansheng Ben eve of the examinationSentence 1, nothing can be perfect as art. Sentence 4. Second sentence. So. I was given 50 points: This is a psychological test: I do not think that only good violin pull it called art, in fact, I understand that the world does not have a lot of things we can not, but we have not come up with sufficient determination and perseverance, I for a rather interesting professional. Three sentences, I almost want to give up: The experience has given me great touch, but I really do not want to stop pace, there are 26 days from the examination when I started Life the first great challenge, the higher the scores that the more intense personality
1.This is a psychological test, the higher the scores that the more intense personality, and the lower the scores of personality that the cold. I was given 50 points, is best suited to people contacts between the scores.2.I do not think that only good violin pull it called art, in fact, nothing can be perfect as art.3.the eve of the examination, I almost want to give up, but I really do not want to stop pace. So, I for a rather interesting profession, is also available from the examination of 26 days, began the first of my life Big challenge.4.This experience has given me great touch, I understand that the world does not have a lot of things we can not, but we have not come up with sufficient determination and perseverance
1.This is a psychological test, the higher the scores that the more intense personality, and the lower the scores of personality that the cold. I was given 50 points, is best suited to people contacts between the scores.2.I do not think that only good violin pull it called art, in fact, nothing can be perfect as art.3.the eve of the examination, I almost want to give up, but I really do not want to stop pace. So, I for a rather interesting profession, is also available from the examination of 26 days, began the first of my life Big challenge.4.This experience has given me great touch, I understand that the world does not have a lot of things we can not, but we have not come up with sufficient determination and perseverance就这样翻译的,记得给我加分哦!
楼上好牛啊!!八岁就出国了…………不过万一他中文不够好,没看懂原文咋办呢?嗬嗬,开个玩笑^_^
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁金敏慧用韩语咋么写?伊藤由美用日文怎么写?(翻译器的免进)_百度知道
金敏慧用韩语咋么写?伊藤由美用日文怎么写?(翻译器的免进)
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
?? ?金敏慧?
其他类似问题
翻译器的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁中文译成日语(翻译器的免进,谢谢!)积分所剩无几,请帮帮忙吧~~_百度知道
中文译成日语(翻译器的免进,谢谢!)积分所剩无几,请帮帮忙吧~~
村田秋乃(代表作《TURNA高达》等)比如被富野由悠季挖掘的朴璐美(代表作《钢之炼金术师》爱德华、高桥理惠子(代表作《花右京女仆队》、白鸟哲(代表作《钢之炼金术士》、《犬夜叉》等)、阿姆斯特郎之母,《植木的法则》植木耕助等)、《机动战士高达SEED》等);以及从舞台演员转为声优的生天目仁美(代表作《草莓棉花糖》伊藤伸惠
富野Guangyou四半期からは; (代表& (代表者の钢の錬金术师&quot、 &犬夜叉& ;のような俳优の段阶から健康声优にRenmei temmokusですイチゴのマシュマロ&植木の法则&エドワードは;伊藤-ホイS植木农业支援など) ;学校&チームHanaukyoメイド&quot、米国鉱业朴璐钢の錬金术师&quot、 &quot、高桥理恵子(代表&机动戦士ガンダムSEED &quot、村秋天(代表& TURNAを&quot、等) 、 &quot、アームストロングの母は;哲& (代表&など) 、白鸟& ;など) たとえば
其他类似问题
翻译器的相关知识
其他1条回答
富野Guangyou四半期からは; (代表& (代表者の钢の錬金术师&quot、 &犬夜叉& ;のような俳优の段阶から健康声优にRenmei temmokusですイチゴのマシュマロ&植木の法则&エドワードは;伊藤-ホイS植木农业支援など) ;学校&チームHanaukyoメイド&quot、米国鉱业朴璐钢の錬金术师&quot、 &quot、高桥理恵子(代表&机动戦士ガンダムSEED &quot、村秋天(代表& TURNAを&quot、等) 、 &quot、アームストロングの母は;哲& (代表&など) 、白鸟& ;など) たとえば
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

随机推荐