there were roseslots of ...

There were lots of people _________ the bus on my way back home yesterday.
A. onB. atC. by D. for
There ______ lots of people at the restaurant when I got there.
A. is B. wasC. are D. were
There _____ a lot of people waiting for the bus.
—Did you ________ any people?
—Yes, there
_lots of people there.
高考全年学习规划
该知识易错题
该知识点相似题
高考英语全年学习规划讲师:李辉
更多高考学习规划:
客服电话:400-676-2300
京ICP证050421号&京ICP备号 &京公安备110-1081940& 网络视听许可证0110531号
旗下成员公司4发现相似题Last year,my family went to Hainan Island.The weather was sunny and hot.We went to a beautiful beach.There were lots of people.Some were taking photos.Others were playing in the water.There were a group of people playing volleyball.They looked cool.We had great fun playing at Hainan Island的翻译:去年,我的家人去海南 Island.The 天气晴朗及炎热。我们去了一个美丽的海滩。有很多人。一些国家正在采取的照片。其他人都玩水。有一群人打排球。他们看上去很酷。我们玩得很开心在海南岛 什么意思?中文翻译英文,英文翻译中文,怎么说?
青云英语翻译
Last year,my family went to Hainan Island.The weather was sunny and hot.We went to a beautiful beach.There were lots of people.Some were taking photos.Others were playing in the water.There were a group of people playing volleyball.They looked cool.We had great fun playing at Hainan Island
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
去年,我的家人去海南Island.The天气晴朗和hot.We了一个美丽的beach.There people.Some地段photos.Others在玩water.There一群人打排球他们看着cool.We在海南岛的巨大乐趣打
去年,我的家人去海南 Island.The 天气晴朗及炎热。我们去了一个美丽的海滩。有很多人。一些国家正在采取的照片。其他人都玩水。有一群人打排球。他们看上去很酷。我们玩得很开心在海南岛
去年,我家去海南Island.The天气是晴朗和热的。我们去一个美丽的海滩。有许多人。一些采取相片。其他在水中使用。有打排球的一群人。他们看起来凉快。我们获得伟大的乐趣演奏在海南岛
正在翻译,请等待...
去年,我的家人去海南 Island.The 天气晴朗及炎热。我们去了一个美丽的海滩。有很多人。一些国家正在采取的照片。其他人都玩水。有一群人打排球。他们看上去很酷。我们玩得很开心在海南岛In this import and export items report, there were lots of p...
参考译文1:在这种进口和出口项目的报告,有很多问题,也遇到了很多困难,如市场调研,需要从互联网的信息看,然后核算的价格,我们不会马虎,或出口商会不赚钱的。最后,问题是documentations日期;,它是在论文写作过程中最难的。参考译文2:在此导入和导出的项目报告,有很多的问题,也遇到了很多的困难,例如市场研究,它需要查找信息来自互联网,然后核算价格,我们不会不小心,或出口商不会使利润。最后,问题是日期的文件 ;它是在论文写作过程中最难的。参考译文3:在这种进口和出口项目报告,出现了很多问题,也遇到了很多困难,例如市场研究,它需要从互联网上寻找资料,然后会计的价格,我们是不会不小心,不会使利润或出口者。 最后,该问题是文件的日期;这是最困难的论文写作过程。参考译文4:在这个进口和出口项目报告,有许多问题并且遇到的很多困难,例如市场研究,它需要寻找信息从互联网,然后认为价格,我们不会是粗心大意的,否则出口商不会获得利润。 在为时,问题是文献日期; 它是最坚硬的在论文文字过程中。语义参照:D. route splitting
节目通过对有着心怀蓝天梦想的80后 90后女孩的训练和考验
正在翻译,请等待...formers '
具影响力人士”。必须的。哈哈
Must be of the. Lol人与人交流
People communicate with one another我会对自己负责,考取注册会计师
I can be responsible for oneself, to be admitted to a school chartered accountantkeeps down
保持向下Serious Sun Care(TM)
孙care(TM)严重你凭借什么驾驭未来
With what you manage future你可以登录我公司的网址
You can go to our company website顺便看了一下北京的几个市场
Look at the passing of a few of the Beijing marketand the city monsters
和城市的怪物wing sang 不能提供海关清关文件,请联络FOXDA
wing sang does not provide customs clearance document, please contact FOXDAIf you love something .set it free .If it comes back .it is ...
如果你喜欢的东西它免费的.set。如果它回来,都是你的。如果不是,更新了Waiting outside in the snow and walking all the way home ...
雪在外面和步行回家的路上让我们生病了MSN:
msn:救生队
救生队职务行为
Dutiesstellariun
stellariun从反馈的结果来看
Looked from the feedback resultJust chatting wide friends and I live in india but I was bor...
正在翻译,请等待...enable delivery of a bit-for-bit soundtrack identical
启用提供相同的位背景音乐温柔的杀手
The gentle killers尽量不要犯同样的错误。
Try not to make the same mistake.at some point your language study will take another bit jump
在某些时候,你的语言研究会跳到另一个位Divinity
神性It seems that i m abit slow in getting all the mails.
它似乎IM升技让所有的邮件缓慢。Take you wonder
您想知道的作为是电脑课
Is the computer class行车上的吊绳
スリングのトラフィック从之前的订单上扣除这产品通过航空由海除了535.10010
On the order from before deduction of this product by air from the sea in addition 535.10010我不完全懂得法院工作人员讲的是什么
I do not fully understand what the staff of the Court is talking about the小时候经历过很多事情,让我恐惧与人接触,正因为恐惧,所以自己强迫自己变得强大,我需要有力量,需要知识,需要物质,需要成功...
When I was young, and have experienced a lot of things to come into contact with people, I fear, because fear is so, I forced ourselves to become strong, I need to have power, there is a need to knowledge that needs to be material, n I also continued in the pursuit of growth and全世界都让你要爱我
The whole world to make you love meI was informed that you will be come back this week, do you ...
我被告知你将会回来这一周,做你回来上班已经吗?我上周第 2 阶段包的新变化和智能一个镜头模具改造发送您的电子邮件,你可以请请让我们知道你的答案呢?然后我们可以走下一步,感谢了很多。tried to remember you're smiling cry let himself deep love y...
试图记住你微笑哭泣让自己深深爱你学会放弃我不会忘记你甚至如果可以我宁愿记住都很难过,我试图记起你苦也没关系祝福与感谢勇敢失去你爱你的决定,虽然艰苦我不会说对不起12月份的发票
The invoice for the month of December最近查询:
门suppiler拒绝取消蚊帐
异丁香酚、 香豆素 cinnamal
Only the market price of 4
Thanks glances through
But finally, I have already missed you
You drug addicts?
Months butterflies under Philip
Many official activities, documents, communications, and need to use English also
正在翻译,请等待...
公司商标; 桌面附件,例如笔,书桌吸墨纸,信件
南京高校的邮电、 南京 210046,中国there were a lots of people in the room.这句话哪里错了?一个单词错了._百度作业帮
there were a lots of people in the room.这句话哪里错了?一个单词错了.
there were a lots of people in the room.这句话哪里错了?一个单词错了.
是 a lot of 不是 a lots of lots of 不需要用定冠词来修饰a lot of people or lots of people
a lot of是什么意思?
a lot of 和 lots of
都代表大量的意思,
许多、大量
a lots of错了,这个词组只能是a lot of或者lots of望采纳~

我要回帖

更多关于 there were roses 的文章

随机推荐