英语问题 马上 立刻 英语解决加20分

求英语翻译,翻译这两句话“我马上为您解决这个问题.”“这件事我已经为您解决好了.”_百度作业帮
求英语翻译,翻译这两句话“我马上为您解决这个问题.”“这件事我已经为您解决好了.”
求英语翻译,翻译这两句话“我马上为您解决这个问题.”“这件事我已经为您解决好了.”
I'll immediately attend to the problem for you.It has been well dealed with for you.
i'll solve the problem for you at once.i've solveed the problem for you
I'll solve your problem as soon as possible.
I am going to solve this problem for you at onceIt has been solved now
I'll sort this problem out for you right away,I've already sorted this out for you.第二句话应该不加 "problem"
因为你写的是"事". 在英语中 事 有很多用法. 这样比较好用. 第一句话也可以改成 I'll sort this out for you right away,
这个也比较好用, 而且较口语的
I'll solve this problem for you immediately.I've solved this problem for you.找个英语高手帮忙翻译一下 别用什么谷歌在线 主要是题目要怎么翻译 翻译好了再加20分_百度知道
找个英语高手帮忙翻译一下 别用什么谷歌在线 主要是题目要怎么翻译 翻译好了再加20分
小人物形象 。关键词:老舍先生作品风格多是诙谐幽默: 老舍 ,从小在大杂院的生活经历让他熟知那些苟活于社会底层的小人物、平和质朴的,但这诙谐质朴的文章背后却透漏着深刻的悲剧意识。这些小人物都为我们留下了难以磨灭的印象。这种意识更是突出体现在小人物身上试论老舍笔下小人物形象摘要。老舍出生贫寒,老舍笔下小人物都有共同特征他们都曾经都与自己的悲剧命运进行过反抗,老舍对小人物悲惨的命运即同情又感慨,但最终没能战胜自身人性的堕落从而走向悲惨的结局
提问者采纳
英语专业的, and we can find the resistance of the ordinary people to their misery in his aritcles, those ordinary people impress us so deeply: Mr, wit. but behind those humorous and witty articles, simple and modesty, in which he can experience the life of ordinary people. though the resistance failed due to the weakness of humanity. Lao She was sympa misery life自己的翻译, particularly on the ordinary people, we can find the profound sense of tragedy. Lao She was born in a poor family and grew up in warren. Lao She' ordinary people portrait: Lao Ss writing style is humor.key wordsabstract
试论老舍笔下小人物形象主要是题目怎么翻译啊
不好意思,没看到,题目可以这样翻译: Perspectives on The Portrait of Ordinary People in Lao She's Works其实我回答的时候补充了,不知道为什么没有显示,anyway,英语标题实词的首字母要大写,介词就不用大写
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
Mr. Lao She was b minor character images, under the pen of Lao She little people have common characteristics they have with their tragic fate resisted. Lao She works style is humorous, plain and simple.Key words: Lao She, but ultimately failed to overcome its own human nature fallen to a tragic end, but this witty simple articles behind reveal a profound sense of tragedy. This awareness is reflected in the little man. These small figures have left an indelible impression, grew up in tenement life experience made him familiar with those who live in the bottom of society figures, Lao She for the tragic fate that empathy and emotionDiscussion on small character under the pen of Lao SheAbstract
Abstract: Mr. Lao She works style is humorous, plain and simple, but this witty simple articles behind reveal a profound sense of tragedy. This awareness is reflected in the little man. Lao She was born in a poor family, grew up in tenement life experience made him familiar with those who live in the bottom of society figures, Lao She for the tragic fate that empathy and emotion, under the pen of Lao She little people have common characteristics they have with their tragic fate resisted, but ultimately failed to overcome its own human nature fallen to a tragic end. These small figures have left an indelible impression.
谷歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮我解决一些英语问题,知情者马上答复我!这个是介词填空1.The young man likes to keep everything____goog order.2.Mrs Parley called the police_____her mobile phone.3.The teacher was pleased ____what the student did4.It's not polite____you ta laugh ___others wh_百度作业帮
帮我解决一些英语问题,知情者马上答复我!这个是介词填空1.The young man likes to keep everything____goog order.2.Mrs Parley called the police_____her mobile phone.3.The teacher was pleased ____what the student did4.It's not polite____you ta laugh ___others wh
这个是介词填空1.The young man likes to keep everything____goog order.2.Mrs Parley called the police_____her mobile phone.3.The teacher was pleased ____what the student did4.It's not polite____you ta laugh ___others when they are____trouble.5.They arrived early___a Tuesday morning.6.It's impossible to learn English well____more practice.7.There we saw some people fiying kites .The kites were different shaps.8.We went to the hotel by taxi and dropped____our things.9.I didn't find the house____123Chang Chun Street.10.Usually Lily and lucy get____very well with each other.
inonwithfor at inonwithoutin (different shapes)outinon会英语的人帮小弟解决一些英语问题,小弟入门学英语没多久,要精讲,悬赏20分,答案好的再加10分_百度知道
会英语的人帮小弟解决一些英语问题,小弟入门学英语没多久,要精讲,悬赏20分,答案好的再加10分
the largest amount of people
B.I wonder how many ____Ishould pay for the service.result
C. some papers
C;s students5,后面不都一样,but I have ___to write____A.writers&#39.paper.the number of people 4.two months
B,音标后面也一样.two-month (我一直在A. a paper
B.A.moneys8;s book
C,为什么后面加的不一样2;not any papers.He had something to write down and asked me for_____A.dollars
B.great progress
C.Lilly has one of that ____.Girl&#39.two month C1.Girls'on paper.mind
D.writer&#39,TOM.two-months D.the largest number of people C. a good number of people
D.lot of progress6;onD. ______are usually careful in doing exerciseA?&quot.A;on 10.writer&#39,tomato.A.many progress
C.Chaiese is the language spoken by_____in the world.Girl students
B.We are very happy with our ___in our studies.excuse
D;not a paper .a paper.thought
C;What&#39.
I have to write ___, books7.great progresses
B.purpose &s books
B.some pieces of papers
D;the teacher askedA.fact
D;s your ___for making so many mistake students
B.A,这三个搞不清?A.idea9.Whose___was it to go for this long .writer books
D.语法书说以辅音字母加O结尾的名词多数情况下加-es元音加-s.Girls students
C,可我对photo.D中徘徊)3,uninteresting walk.no paper.The teacher said that we would have a _____summer holiday this yearA
提问者采纳
语法书说以辅音字母加O结尾的名词多数情况下加-es元音加-s. a piece of paper
paper当“纸”的意思时候不可数。21, tomato,相当于一个形容词.Girl students
表示女学生 复数5,这是特例要记下.great progress
表示巨大的成就,当“文章”时候可数,本题用了many 修饰可数名词8。不是复数6. 这里two-month 是个修饰语.D.dollars
money不可数不能加s,用来形容s book
意思是“Lily有那个作家的一本书”7.C. Atwo months
不能当形容词用.A.idea
表示“这是谁的点子.D.two-month .B。3,但是我没纸写”10;on
表示“我要写文章.B,dollar可数可加s,后面加es.A.A.a paper?”9, potato这三个基本的.A,开始这个又无聊又长的散步. a good number of people
表示“如今中文在世界上被很多人使用”4.writer&#39,其中除了 hero
你好,第三题我认为选B,觉得C是错的
我又看了一遍,楼上的答案是对的。。。我刚才看太急了打错。。呵呵不好意思啦。
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
2。应该是D的。因为句子里 have a ___ 问题关键在a这里。有事,如果没有a,就是A的!英文中有好多这样的1,切记,一会再回答你,需要记住的。不是死板的规律。像这样有些是特殊的
请问你2.说的是哪一题?????
是第二题啊。我是按你的题号来的。我现在有事,如果还没搞定我再回答你。基本同意楼下的答案的。6。我的意见选A。因为前面是one of ....后面应该有可数名词。8。第二题 选C excuse for
借口的意思PS:我的英语是过了四级的,不知道你要考什么级别呢。不过我已经好久没用了,忘了很多。语法上高中学得不错,所以记得一些。有什么问题可以经常问我的。希望能帮到你。
你好,第三题我认为选B,觉得C是错的,你看一下
学英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 马上 立刻 英语 的文章

随机推荐