村官跪求3万修路 めんくい! Face.1「初めて...

跪求6.1.2的facetime破解,高手进!_iphone3gs吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:30,325贴子:
网上找到了4.X的和5.1的破解,但那都是针对版本的,6.1.2无法使用。有人来说说吗?
<div class="clearfix BAIDU_CLB_AD BAIDU_CLB_AD_pb" id="BAIDU_CLB_AD_">
/m/post.php?action=reply&tid=4773682&tmp=这个帖子里给了5.1.1能用的破解。有神人可以帮忙测试下6.1.2能不能用这破解吗?
这个是两部iPhone之间视频通话的,小3又没有前置摄像头,有facetime又有啥用
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
使用签名档&&
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或【5月新番】めんくい!Face.1「初めてだから…优しくして」生肉_后宫动漫里区吧_百度贴吧
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:16,895贴子:
【5月新番】めんくい!Face.1「初めてだから…优しくして」生肉收藏
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
使用签名档&&
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或求好心大神赏赐Facebook账号一个。_facebook吧_百度贴吧
关注:29,382贴子:
求好心大神赏赐Facebook账号一个。收藏
拜托拜托。本人小白菜鸟一只,试过很多软件都注册不了。。大神必粉,永不删粉。我爱你们。~~~~早上买了豆浆和包子 边走边吃 对面走来一潮男 戴着耳麦嘴里唱着:江南style我看着他笑 他也看着我 嘴里还唱着:撒拉嘿 豆浆撒拉嘿我惊讶 呦 这货挺有才的阿 还会改词不一会 发现腿有点热 然后很烫低头一看 我草他妈的豆浆洒了一裤子。   --来自服务员没空客户自己端
<div class="clearfix BAIDU_CLB_AD BAIDU_CLB_AD_pb" id="BAIDU_CLB_AD_">
先翻墙 有手机号码就可以注册了
我帮你注册
加我q fany050220@gmail.com —— 来自高端大气上档次的Windows 8.1 Enterprise Build 6.3.—— 以及简约时尚国际范的Chrome Stable Channel 36.0. m—— 顶贴自处理器家族 Intel Core i7-3770 @ 3.4GHz
我帮你,邮箱和手机号码就可以申请。
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
使用签名档&&
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或求里番めんくい!Face.1和2_百度知道
求里番めんくい!Face.1和2
如题,有的话请联系我 好人一生平安
提问者采纳
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:183CDF046AE061A0654398ACCCDD8E 迅雷 求采纳
提问者评价
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求babyface的一首歌._百度知道
求babyface的一首歌.
很陶喆的MELODY很像Babyfa蹋示窜溉诃防铬囊ce的有一首歌.,谁知道是什么
开头是什么it&#39,不是;s now 什么的好像
no it ain&#39, with him.my heart&#39, no, baby, as lovers,you wouldn&#39.how could you fall in love with him, yes?i know we&#39;t have slept with my best friend, i think you&#39.well,but you made it permanent,t a bit discreet.you put t be that understanding,together til the end?how could you give your heart to him,but sometimes lovers go astray?how could you give had our ups and downs,d grow old, yes,you weren&#39with him歌手, as lovers,and that i do admit:face2facebabyface - with himso y哗鲁封貉莩股畸欺ou never re full of it.i can take thd grow old,but i can&#39, i can&#39:babyface 专辑.how could you fall?fall in love,cause if you really really didn&#39,together til the end.and to bring insult to my injury,and while the world stood witness.how could you fall.how could you fall in love with him,to my embarassment?thought we&#39?thought we&#39?fall in love.t, as lovers?t wanna hurt nobody.how could you fall?thought we&#39,s just not that big
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
t no you God knows there ain&#39;m dying杭悔夺叫懿既胡哨 hereIt&#39;s like everyday I die)Wish I was dreamin but it&#39babyface - the lonelinessI&#39;s like I dream you all the time)So lo-o-o-o-o-oneOh let me tell you how it feels(It&#39;m gon-na do withoutYou aroundIn my lifeAnd how am I I gon get byAin&#39;m sitting hereThinkin boutHow I&#39;t see your pretty face)I think that I will never love agai-i-i-in(I&#39;s clear to seeThere ain&#39;m not alrightFeel out of placeAnd out of timeI think I&#39;s real(When I open up my eyes)Oh let me tell you how it feels(And don&#39;m gonna lose my mindSo tell me how you feel(I&#39;t have you in my lifeSo tell me how you feel(Ohhh)Are you for real(For real)Do you still think of me(I think of you)Baby still (You only)Do you dream of me at night(It&#39;m lonely)Are you for real(So lonely)Do you still think of me(I think of you)Baby still(You only)Do you dream of me at night(It&#39;s real(When I open up my eyes)Oh let me tell you how it feels(And don&#39;m lonely)Are you for real(So lonely)Do you still think of me(I think of you)Baby still(You only)Do you dream of me at night(Like I dream you all the time)So lo-o-o-o-o-oneOh let me tell you how it feels(It&#39;s like I dream you all the time)So lo-o-o-o-o-oneOh let me tell you how it feels(It&#39;s like everyday I die)Wish I was dreamin but it&#39;s like everyday I die)Wish I was dreamin but it&#39;t see your pretty face)I think that I will never love agai-i-i-inI miss your faceI miss your kissI even miss the argumentsThat we would haveFrom time to timeI miss you standing by my sideI&#39;ll never ever ever love again baby)So tell me how you feel(I&#39;t no meDon&#39;t see your pretty face)I think that I will never love agai-i-i-in(Will never I will never love again)So tell me how you feel(I&#39;t wanna liveI wanna dieIf I can&#39;m lonely)Are you for real(So lonely)Do you still think of me(I think of you)Baby still(You only)Do you dream of me at night(It&#39;s real(When I open up my eyes)Oh let me tell you how it feels(And I don&#39;t got no daysJust lonely nightsIf you want the truthWell girl I&#39
那首歌的名字好像就叫《babyface》
是不是if i could
babyface的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 村官跪求3万修路 的文章

随机推荐