翻译一下,要东通顺幼儿园的。

英语翻译3.3.1 Stimuli and procedureTo enhance scale generalizability,the stimuli for this quantitative study wereselected from two product categories with either high or low symbolic value.To choose these product categories,a pre-test was performed in which students(n &frac14_百度作业帮
英语翻译3.3.1 Stimuli and procedureTo enhance scale generalizability,the stimuli for this quantitative study wereselected from two product categories with either high or low symbolic value.To choose these product categories,a pre-test was performed in which students(n ¼ 14) were asked to specify several publicly consumed productswith high symbolic value and several privately consumed products withlow symbolic value.Cars were listed most frequently as a good representativeof a highly symbolic,publicly consumed product (93%).Scissors (43%),staplers(43%),and vacuum cleaners (29%) were listed most often as examplesof privately consumed products with low symbolic value.We selected carsand vacuum cleaners,because these products can be bought in a great varietyof appearances,which is essential for a reliable scale development.The stimuliwere selected from the assortment of cars and vacuum cleaners at a midrangeprice in the market.Two experts (scholars at a faculty of industrialdesign engineering) selected those cars and vacuum cleaners that representedthe greatest variety in appearances,while still providing a realistic picture ofthe alternatives within the price range.This variety was necessary to ensurethat our scale can be applied to different products.Furthermore,lack of diversityin appearance could cause items to be paired together for the wrongreasons,because they are consistently rated as ‘not descriptive’.In total,eight cars and eight vacuum cleaners were selected.All stimuli were illustratedwith a high-quality colour picture of the product:the pictures of thecars showed the front and side of the cars and the pictures of the vacuumcleaners showed the whole vacuum cleaner,including the tube and nozzle.Because rating each of the 16 stimuli on 78 personality characteristics wouldbe too time-consuming,the stimuli were divided into four sets,each containingfour stimuli belonging to the same product category.Respondents ratedthe stimuli of one set.Within each set,the stimuli were presented in four balancedorders (Maxwell and Delaney,1990).Students from 38 different BScand MSc programs (n ¼ 125,34% male,mean age ¼ 24) filled out the questionnaire,resulting in a total of 28e33 respondents for each of the sets.Becauselay judgement is preferred for the last step in scale development,students of industrial design engineering were excluded from participation.The respondents were asked to rate the extent to which the 78 personalitycharacteristics describe the four stimuli (products) in their set using a fivepointscale (1 ¼ ‘not descriptive’,5 ¼ ‘descriptive’).This implies that each respondenthad to make 312 ratings,which took approximately 30 min to complete.
自己再稍微修改一下!为了提高规模概,刺激这一定量研究从两个产品类别带有高或低的象征意义.选择这些产品类别,会前测试是在学生( & ¼ 14 )被要求指定一些公开消费产品高的象征意义和几个私人消费产品低的象征意义.汽车上市最频繁的一个很好的代表一个具有高度象征性的,公开消费产品( 93 % ) .剪刀( 43 % ) ,吻合器( 43 % ) ,和真空吸尘器( 29 % )被列为最常见的例子私人消费的产品,低的象征意义.我们选择了汽车和真空吸尘器,因为这些产品都可以买了不同类型的表现,这是必不可少的一个可靠的规模发展.刺激是从各种各样的汽车和真空吸尘器在中档价格在市场上.两位专家(学者在工业学院
您可能关注的推广回答者:英语翻译the mirror is shattered,i have done it!all along the ground lay half liquid shards ofthis accursed thing.andeven better something i had not expected happened when the mirror broke.each shard is reflecting a different being,a different scenario playing out beneath its _百度作业帮
英语翻译the mirror is shattered,i have done it!all along the ground lay half liquid shards ofthis accursed thing.andeven better something i had not expected happened when the mirror broke.each shard is reflecting a different being,a different scenario playing out beneath its half clouded depths.including the day the guardian came from the mirror and almost killed me.well where is this precious guardian now huh?where is this being who single handedly destroyed my life?know why he's not here?cause i do!he's not here,cause i haven't made him yet!that's right,i created the being that damn near killed me and i'm going to create him again.this mirror links through time.it exists in the same place,in all times from the beginning of
他是破碎的镜子,我做到了!沿着地面躺半液体碎片当中可诅咒的东西.甚至更好的一些我没想到发生当镜子打破了.每个分片都是反映了不同的人,不同的场景上演其一半深度下阴影.包括天卫报来自镜子,几乎杀了我.好,这是宝贵的卫报现在嗯?!这是哪里,他单枪匹马地毁了我的一生?!知道他为什么不在这里?因为我做!!他不在这里,因为我还没有让他呢!没错,我创建了被那该死的杀了我和我附近去创造他了.这个镜像链接通过时间.它存在于同一个地方,在各个时代,从开始的吗的 &好难啊
镜子是破碎的,我做到了!沿着地面躺半液体碎片当中可诅咒的东西。甚至更好的一些我没想到发生当镜子打破了。每个分片都是反映了不同的人,不同的场景上演
翻译器、、、
您可能关注的推广帮忙翻译一下这一段英文(不要自动翻译那种不通顺的)!_百度知道
帮忙翻译一下这一段英文(不要自动翻译那种不通顺的)!
oolean objects identified by keyword true or false, whereas real objects approximatemathematical real numbers, an error will occurs, or embedded period.Integer numbers are written as one or more decimaldigits, with limited range and precision. Integer objects is representation ofmathematical integer number, with anoptional sign, trailing, a leading, if the value of real objects exceeds theimplementation limit. A realvalue is written in the similar fashion with integer, optionally preceded by sign, namely integerobjects and real objects. Unlikethe integer objects. Itcan be used as the values of the array elements as well asdictionary entries, and possibly convertedto real objects if it exceeds the implementation limit.Numeric objects consist of two main types
提问者采纳
整数对象常任意的在小数点之后写上一个或多个小数位数,数字就会转到实数型。它能被用来当做数组元素中的一个值。数字对象包含两种主要类型,包括一个小数点、一个头(指整数部分)和一个尾(指小数部分),包括实数和整数,超过这个范围,假如实数对象超过了限制范围,实数型包括浮点型float和双精度浮点型double):在计算机中整数取值范围一般是-,整数对象代表数学上的整数数字,实数对象代表数学上的实数数字,它就可能被转换到实数对象中(注,也能被用做字典项,假如输入的整数超过范围。实数型写法跟整数型是一样的布尔对象通过关键词的真假来判断真假,计算机就会报错,实数具有在有限的范围和精确度之内。但实数对象有一点不像整数对象
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
落后或者嵌入期间?对实物它是否超过实施极限,而实物接近。数学整数数字,即整数。&#128555。对象和实物?价值在与整数的相似的时尚被写?辞条。数字对象包括两种主要类型。一真正,错误意志发生。数字,与,带领,与有限的范围和精确度。整数数字被写作为一个或更多小数。整数对象是表示法主题词确定的布尔对象真实或错误。不同如果实物的价值超出,随意地在标志之后和可能被转换。任意标志。它能使用作为数组元素的价值以及。实施极限,整数反对。数学实数
自动翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译KKNZDZPWZB ZKKNXZDDX NBYZMZMWL WKFL WYJLXSMYGYL SBLL NZDM NTZSL TXWL JHBSSBD ZLGYBSSBD NBSYWAWEJH NZSYWJDSHEJH BQ WBXYZYDAQ我需要更清楚的翻译,这是我男朋友的前女友跟他说的话~能体谅我的心情吗?_百度作业帮
英语翻译KKNZDZPWZB ZKKNXZDDX NBYZMZMWL WKFL WYJLXSMYGYL SBLL NZDM NTZSL TXWL JHBSSBD ZLGYBSSBD NBSYWAWEJH NZSYWJDSHEJH BQ WBXYZYDAQ我需要更清楚的翻译,这是我男朋友的前女友跟他说的话~能体谅我的心情吗?
看看你照的照片我准备,再看看你新照的东西,你不要再这么执迷我了,我快疯了,我已经连续失眠一个月了,受不了了,你知道吗?你太自私了,太像我了,结婚不是随便的,咱两个也不是随便的,你不是因为爱我而结婚,你只是因为觉得合适而结婚,并且,我不想要这样的爱情
您可能关注的推广帮忙翻译一下这一段英文(不要自动翻译那种不通顺的)!_百度知道
帮忙翻译一下这一段英文(不要自动翻译那种不通顺的)!
Thevalue in the dictionary can be any kind of objects,integer objectsArray object is a one-dimensional collection of objects. If the key appear more than once. They key must be type of nameobjects, it can be createdby putting array objects as elements of other array objects, and it must be unique in the same dictionary,nested to any depth, or other objects. Note that dictionary key must be distinct in thesame dictionary, a dictionary may exist inside anotherdictionary,that written as a sequence enclosed in square brackets.A dictionary object is an associative tables consist ofdictionary entries, dictionaries. In order toconstruct array with multiple dimensions. Similarwith array objects. ThePDF arrays may consist of more than one type of objects.The array elements can be in any combination of strings, where each entry contains a pair of objecs, its valueis undefined,called key and value
我只要通顺的翻译,别的不要扯了。立马给分的。
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
?)。.Array(数组) 是一个一维集合对象,每个条目包含一个key(键)和一个value(值).. 以便于检索看一下数据结构之类的书、整数.. (定义的时候用方括号.、字典.、或其他对象...,键必须唯一.,可以不用啃这些英文...dictionary(字典)是一个表.。PDF数组可以包含多种不同类型的对象,数组成员有可能是字符串型
其他类似问题
自动翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 东通顺幼儿园 的文章

随机推荐