小学生如何学好英语语

如何学好英语?(英语学习小短文)
你好,游客
如何学好英语?(英语学习小短文)
作者:转载
1.How to learn English better(如何更好地学习英语)
English is more and more important in our learning and very useful in our daily life. So it&s necessary for us to improve English. Here are my ways.
First, I take lots of notes in every class, and try my best to memorize them. In my essay I will use them. Second, I always watch English movies and listen to English tapes to improve my pronunciation and listening. Next, studying with a group is also a good way to learn. Last, in daily life, I use English as often as possible.
2.The best way to learn English(学习英语最好的方法)
I asked my English teacher this morning, &How do you learn Chinese when you were a child? Think about it, and you&ll find the answer.&
I cannot recall how I studied my native language, but I still remember the way my little cousin learned to speak. He listened to what people said and tried to imitate what he had heard. At two or three years old, he could express himself in simple language. Now, he is five years old, he can speak more perfectly. He is using language, thinking in it and talking in it all the time.
I understand if I use English all the time, it won&t seem so difficult. I will learn it quickly. It&s the best way to learn a foreign language.
3.Its Important to Learn English(学习英语的重要性)
English is widely used throughout the world. So many people speak it as a second language. ()n line, you'll find lots of information in English. If you don't understand English, how can you know more about the world, how can you get more knowledge?
At international conferences, English is also used as the official language. Without good English, you cannot express your ideas well neither can you introduce China to the outside world.
4.How to study English(怎样学习英语)
Study English, you do need to use English with speakers who are not teachers of English. This isn't easy, since everyone feels constrained speaking English with friends with whom it would be natural to use a shared mother tongue. Joining an English Club is a good idea and joining a club with an international membership (where English is in use at least some of the time) is, for many people, even better. If nothing like this is accessible, you might consider what would be involved in getting something going.
活用英文乐趣多
你需要常常和英语教师以外的人士用英语交谈。这当然很不容易,因为与母语相同的人自由交谈时,彼此若用英语交谈总会觉得很不自在。亦可参加英语俱乐部或国际会员的俱乐部(至少有时使用英语沟通),这样对很多人而言更有益。如果没有合适的社团可加入,也不妨考虑任何足以提高英语能力的机会。
5.How to study English(怎样学习英语)
There are four key points to study English: listening, speaking, reading and writing.
Firstly, we should be brave to talk with others in English. By doing this, we can improve ore talking and listening skill.
Secondly, we should try to listen to all kinds of English programmers as much as possible. In this way, we can gradually improve our pronunciation.
Thirdly, we should often read English books. When we come across a new word, we should guess its meaning through the contest first. Then look it up in the dictionary to have a check. I it is a good way of reading.
Fourthly, we should practice our writing skills. Whenever we have any idea, we should get the pen and write it down at once. It is very important to avoid writing in Chinese way and using the Chinese grammar.
As long as we listen, speak, read and write more, we are sure to make remarkable progress!
6.Learning English and Learning About English(学会英语和学习英语)
We are learning English, not about English. A student can know all about English. And he may not be able to speak English.
The people who only learn about English take English as a subject. This is a mistake. Geography is no skill while English is.
You learn to swim by getting into water and swimming. You learn football by kicking a ball. We learn to speak English by speaking English. Let us do more speaking if we want to learn English well.
So you see there is a difference between "learning English and learning about English". Now we want to learn English and we believe the best way to learn to speak English is by speaking.
学会英语和学习英语
我们要学会英语,而不只是学习英语。一个学生可能对英语知道甚多,却不能开口说英语。
那些对英语一知半解的人把英语当作一门课程。这是一种误解。地理不是技能,而英语却是一种技能。
跳入水中,你才能在游泳中学会游泳。踢着球,你才能学会足球。我们在说英语的过程中学会说英语。因此,要想把英语学好,我们就要多多尝试张嘴说话。
因此你可以看出学会英语和学习英语是不同的。现在,我们要学会英语,我们相信,学会说英语最好的方法就是多说。
7.How I Learn English &如何学习英语
It is known to all that language learning is not only a kind of knowledge, but a kind of practice. Practice makes perfect. In learning a foreign language, Marx has set a good example.
From the very beginning I spared no pains and paid as much attention as possible to listening, speaking, reading and writing. I read the English stories with great interest and learn to keep English diary every day. Now I am able to appreciate English poetry.
To meet the demands of present situation I must learn English well.
8.I Learn English Like This(我是这样学习英语的)
English is very important for us. Everyone wants to learn it well. My English is very good. How do I learn English?
First, I listen to the teacher and make notes carefully in class. I revise my old lessons and prepare my new lessons after class.
Second, I like speaking English with my classmates, not only in classroom, but also on the playground. It's to improve my spoken English.
Third, I keep a diary every day to practice my written English.
Besides this, I often read English newspapers or magazines in order to enrich my knowledge on English culture.
We know it is difficult to learn English. My English is very good. I learn English like this.
I Listen to the teacher carefully and write the important points down on my notebooks. After class I revise the lessons. Before class I prepare new lessons to find out the questions. Then I will listen carefully in class.
I also listen to the tape, and speak English with my classmates in the classroom and on the playground. It's to improve my listening and speaking.
I keep a diary every day to practice my written English.
Besides this, I often read English newspapers and magazines to enrich my knowledge on English culture.
We will learn English well so long as we learn it hard.
9.Learning English by Practice(通过实践学习英语)
Learning English is not just a matter of knowing some grammatical rules and memorizing a number of English words, although those are important activities not to be ignored.
Mastering a foreign language is learning a skill, as well as acquiring the language knowledge. It's as much like learning to swim or ride a bike. Then you should not only memorize new words and understand grammatical rules, but also practice speaking, writing, listening and reading.
Here are some suggestions about effective practice.
First, make your month or hand do what your mind is learning simultaneously. Second, study continually day by day and do not expect to learn English well overnight. Third, occasionally go back and review old topics and texts to consolidate what you have learned. Fourth, do not be afraid to make mistakes, otherwise the fear can be a mighty obstacle to learning a language.
相关新闻 & & &
   同意评论声明
   发表
尊重网上道德,遵守中华人民共和国的各项有关法律法规
承担一切因您的行为而直接或间接导致的民事或刑事法律责任
本站管理人员有权保留或删除其管辖留言中的任意内容
本站有权在网站内转载或引用您的评论
参与本评论即表明您已经阅读并接受上述条款推荐这篇日记的豆列
······您现在的位置:
小学英语作文:怎样学好英语
日来源:233网校
Two years ago, I started to learn English. At first, I think it is difficult, but my teacher taught me some good ways. First, remember new words as much as possible. When you see something, you can use English words to name it. Using the pronunciation to remember new words is a good way. Second, read the words or sentence loudly. It will strengthen your memory, so that you can remember words or sentence quickly. Third, listen to the tape. Listening is the basic of English learning, so it’s important. These are some good ways to learn English. I hope they can be useful to you.
两年前我就开始学习英语了。刚开始,我觉得很难,但是后来我的老师教了我一些好方法。首先,要尽可能多地记单词。当你看到一样东西的时候可以用英语给他命名。通过发音记单词是个很好的方法。
其次,大声朗读单词或句子。这样会加强你的记忆,你就能够快速记住单词或句子了。再次,要听录音。听力是学习英语的基本,所以很重要。这些是学习英语的一些好方法。我希望它们会对大家有用。
看过本文的人还看了
扫码体验掌上课堂
扫码体验掌上课堂
扫码体验掌上课堂
版权所有&2013 长沙二三三网络科技有限公司 增值电信业务经营许可证:湘B2-
服务时间:周一至周日 8:30-22:30 法定节假日:8:30-17:30 统一客服热线:报班咨询:400-888-3456
巨人课程中心
热线:400-888-3456
热搜关键词:
一、作副词,意为"相同地","同样地"。例如:
  They don't have as many airpla…
小升初英语
伦敦三一口语每月都有考试,具体时间地点以准考证为准(除考试院临时调整)
 1. 孩子单词总是记不住,背了就忘,忘了又背,该怎么办?--单词复习方法
  答: 牢记单词需要做…
英语考级项目
 1. According to a recent survey, four million people die each year from…
资料下载专区
巨人学校各教学部一览表
免费咨询热线:400-888-3456 全国加盟热线:010-
Copyright&(C)2015&&All&Rights&Reserved&北京启迪巨人教育科技有限公司&版权所有京ICP备号&&&&京公网安备82号当前位置:&&&&&&
最新公告:
在线学习是强调透过网络的学习模式,在线学习的优点包括:效率的改进、成本的节省、克服时间和空间的限制、具重复学习的特性、以学习者为中心的学习、主动式的学习、多媒体整合学习、实时互动的沟通与讨论等...
正在苦苦学习英语的朋友们,我相信你们对英语学习一定不会陌生了,学习英语网站千千万,但是学习效率高的英语网站有那些呢?现在,我推荐10个比较好的英语学习网站,希望对大家有用。
手机的一大特点是非常的便利,并且可以随时的带在身上.如何在手机的身上进行发掘的话,你将会发现一部智能手机将会成为你的学习利器。
大家都知道,生活在21世纪掌握一门外语是十分重要的,尤其是英语。怎样学好英语,提高英语水平,是当前很多学习者困惑的问题。其实,学好英语并不是一件难事,关键在于要掌握科学的方法、材料和工具,这样学习英语来是一件非常有趣的事情,也容易感受到学习的进步。现在,我们针对怎么才能学好英语做一个详细的分析和介绍,希望能给你在学习英语的方面起到帮助!
看动画学英语,10天激发孩子英语学习兴趣:亲爱的家长们,您还在为孩子选择什么样的英语教程,什么样的英语老师而多少感到一些彷徨或烦忧。其实只要掌握了正确的方法,语言根本就是一个非常简单的东西,傻子也能学得非常地道。英语专家指出,在听的方面,儿童要比成年人更具有语言学习的天赋。
让孩子的英语脱胎换骨,作为父母你知道吗?新学期确实是一个非常重要的时间,很多英语学习者希望通过暑假的时间突破自己英语,也有很多家长希望自己的孩子能够利用半年的时间把英语成绩提高上去,这里提供3点意见
菜鸟爸爸,如何培养英语小学霸:说到对晓月在英语学科上的培养,晓月爸爸笑着说那是"随便玩玩"。如何"玩"出个全市无敌?晓月的秘诀是,玩也要坚持玩到底。她对英语学科的玩法就两条:听原声和15分钟小预习。
爸妈们,别再耽误孩子学英语的黄金时期:爸妈们引导孩子英语兴趣,让孩子真正的学会英语,不只是在成绩上。只有家长最知道孩子兴趣之所在,把这一兴趣和英语学习相结合,就可以了。从孩子的认知发展来说,图像、动作以及韵律是最能够被他们所理解的,理解了才可能有持续的兴趣
熊孩子学英语,有救了:想通过看电影学好英语还需要做好各种前期准备,如选择好合适的电影教材,配合一个好的学习软件,我自己是用能飞英语学习软件的,买的时候它家老师还教我怎么看电影才能真正高效的学英语呢,通过这个方法,我家熊孩终于对英语有兴趣了,英语成绩也大大提高了,真是感谢天!感谢地啊!
状元的学习不是神秘的,都是大家平时耳熟能详的方法,例如单词时间标记记忆法,五官并用法,大声朗读法,英语翻查词典法,最重要的大家要坚持运用以上的方法来练习。
要知道如何快速提高英语就要掌握好英语基础,掌握好英语的词类、句子的五种类型等等。
华尔街英语软件,权威第一、实力第一、诚信第一、服务第一、性价第一、安全第一,是一个很不错的软件。
李阳的疯狂英语是全国闻名的,他让很多的学子找到了学习英语的方法,找到了学习英语的信心。李阳疯狂英语口语宝典更是帮助了不少的学子。
考研英语大纲介绍了考试性质、考试形式和试卷结构、考查内容等。
想要练习英语听力,不能缺少的一步当然是看电影学英语了,纯正的发音,让我们增加了对英语的学习,以下是可以练习英语听力的电影的推荐。
能飞视听学习软件
能飞背单词
英语学习方法
英语推荐文章
英语学习工具
版权所有 & . All Rights Reserved.