我想请你帮忙 英语答一下英语题

1、She often goes shopping on Sunday afternoon.(用tomorrow afternoon该写句子)2、用适当的介词填空My brother Jack and I were born ____ May 20th,1996.We are best friends.We both like talking ____ the future.I think there will be fewer jobs ____ people,because many_百度作业帮
1、She often goes shopping on Sunday afternoon.(用tomorrow afternoon该写句子)2、用适当的介词填空My brother Jack and I were born ____ May 20th,1996.We are best friends.We both like talking ____ the future.I think there will be fewer jobs ____ people,because many robots will do the same jobs ____ people.There will be more pollution,so our environment will be ______ great danger.Maybe people will live ____other planets.But Jack disagrees with me.He thinks there will be less pollution because ____ fewer people and cars.
1、She will go shopping tomorrow afternoon.2、on.about.for. as.in... on. of 如不明白请追问,如果满意请采纳.手机提问者如果满意,请在客户端右上角评价点“满意”即可, 谢谢!
afternoon2 on
1,she will go shopping on tomorrow afternoon
She will go shopping tomorrow afternoon.on,about,for,as,in,on,of1.Carlos is the only one of those students who [ ] lived up to the potential described in the yearbook.(has / have)2.The International Club,as well as the Choral Society and the Rowing Club,[ ] to submit a new constitution.(need / needs)3.One of my best friends [ ] an extra on Se_百度作业帮
1.Carlos is the only one of those students who [ ] lived up to the potential described in the yearbook.(has / have)2.The International Club,as well as the Choral Society and the Rowing Club,[ ] to submit a new constitution.(need / needs)3.One of my best friends [ ] an extra on Seinfeld this week.(are / is)4.Not only the students but also their instructor [ ] been called to the principal's office.(have / has)5.Most of the milk [ ] gone bad.Six gallons of milk [ ] still in the refrigerator.(has ---- are / have ---- is)6.Each and every student and instructor in this building [ ] for a new facility by next year.(hope / hopes)7.The students and instructors each [ ] for a new facility by next year.(hopes / hope)8.Rice and beans,my favorite dish,[ ] me of my native Puerto Rico.(remind / reminds)9.A large number of voters still [ ] along straight-party lines.(votes / vote)10.Four years [ ] a long time to spend away from your friends and family.(are / is) 11.Politics [ ] sometimes a dirty business.(are / is) 12.To an outsider,the economics of this country [ ] to be in disarray.(seem / seems)Has need is have ( are is) hope hopes reminds votes is are seems比如第19题 Four years是表示改用is 还是are?特别纠结
hasneedsishashas...arehopeshoperemindsvoteisisseems
12 seems刚6,7 题做错了,翻了一下书,现在对了1、Would you mind telling me ________________________.Awhere are you fromBwhere you were fromCwhere you are fromD you are from where 2、Tom has to work ______________ his classmates since he is less clever.Atwice as hard asBtwice as hardly as Ctwice hard thanDtwice as harder as_百度作业帮
1、Would you mind telling me ________________________.Awhere are you fromBwhere you were fromCwhere you are fromD you are from where 2、Tom has to work ______________ his classmates since he is less clever.Atwice as hard asBtwice as hardly as Ctwice hard thanDtwice as harder as 3、He has spent five years ____________________ the novel.Aat writingB to writingCin writingDwrite 4、______ yesterday,I would have asked him not to do that.AProvided he came B if he came CIf he had comeDHas he came 5、He visited us yesterday evening________________ we were watching TV.AandBas soon asCwhenDwhile几道英语题,帮忙回答一哈
几道英语题,帮忙回答一哈 10
一.根据中文提示用适当的单词完成句子
1.What words can you use _______(描述) the thief?
2.Seeing this, the little boy couldn't stop ______(笑)
3.Driving too fast can _______(引起) an accident.
4.To my ______(惊奇), I found him to be a good man.
5.Food and water are ______(必要的) to man.
二.用所给单词的适当形式填空
1.My sister is ______(terrify) of dark. She can't go out at night by herself.
2.After the dog's ______(dead) , theboy isn't happy all the time.
3.We made a ____(decide) to send to naughty boy to Mr Wang.
4.All the students are very ____(surprise) to hear that the leaders can't come.
5.The mother took ____(proud) in her son's success.
三.单项选择
(& )1.Mother ___ us stories when we were young.
&&&&& A.used to tell&&&&&&&&&& B.use to tell&&&&&&&&&& C.was used to tell&&&&&&&& D.used to telling
(& )2.--You are not a new member, are you?
&&&&&&& --______.I joined only yesterday.
&&&&&&&A.No,I'm not&&&&&&& B.Yes, I am&&&&&&& C.No, I am&&&&&& D.Yes , I did
(& )3.Steve used to be quiet, but now he is ______.
&&&&&& A.quieter&&&&&&&& B.more quickly&&&&&&& C.noisy&&&&&&&&&&&& D.outgoing
(& )4.I used&to& ______ the dark.
&&&&&& A. be interested in&&&&&& B.terrified of&&&&&&& C.be afraid of&&&&&&&&&D.being afraid of
(& )5.I am afraid _____ alone at night.
&&&&&& A.walk&&&&&&&&&&&& B.to talk&&&&&&&&& C.walking&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.walked
(& )6.His parents were worried that he _____ too much time chatting on line.
&&&&&& A.spent&&&&&&&&&& B.cost&&&&&&&&&&&& C.paid&&&&&&&&&&&& D.had
(& )7.Jerry has never read this book, ______?
&&&&&& A.has he&&&&&&&&& B.hasn't he&&&&&&&&&& C.has Jerry&&&&&&&&& D.hasn't Jerry
(& )8.You don't have to worry ______ little son. He can take care of himeself.
&&&&&& A.about&&&&&&&&& B.of&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.at&&&&&&&&&& D.on
(& )9.--Have you heard the song "Auld Lang Syne"?
&&&&&&& --Yes,I have. It ____ very sweet.
&&&&&& A.tastes&&&&&&&&& B.sounds&&&&&&& C.looks&&&&&&& D.smells
(& )10.He has failed several times, but he won't ____.
&&&&&&&A.go on&&&&& B.come on&&&&&&&& C.give up&&&&&&&&&& D.get up
(& )11.He has angry ____ what I said.
&&&&&& A.for&&&&& B.with&&&&&&&&& C.at&&&&&&& D.on
(& )12.His father used to be ____ the fottball team.
&&&&&& A.at&&&&&&&& B.for&&&&&&&&& C.on&&&&&&&& D.in
(& )13.After class , I like piaying computer games and chatting ____ my friend ____ the Internet.
&&&&&& A.to, by&&&&&& B.with, on&&&&&&& C.for,in&&&&&&&&&&& D.about,through
(& )14.He has ____ eaten dumplings , has he?
&&&&&& A.ever&&&&&&& B.never&&&&&&&&& C.just&&&&&&&& D.yet
四.用下列所给短语的适当形式填空,每个短语只用一次
either...or ,&no longer , right now , try...out , thanks to , carry on , make sure , as...as , used to , be proud of
1.We are _____ children. We should learn to look after ourselves.
2.The idea seems fine, but we need to ____ it ____ in practice.
3._____ the satellites,&we are laerning more about the universe.
4.These skirts don't fit me. They are _____ too long _____ too short.
5.I think there is a&train at 7:30. But you'd better ______.
6.I must leave home ______, or I'll be late for school.
7.He______ smoke a lot, but now he doesn't.
8.It's difficult for us to _____ a conversation in such a noisy room.
9.People in China _____ Yang Liwei's successfui flight into space.
10.Speaking is _____ important _____ reading in learning English.
五.按要求转换句型,每空一词.
1.He has ever been to the Great Wall, ______ ______?(完成反意疑问句)
2.He is busy. He is writing now.(改为同义句)
&& He is _____ _____ now.
一。1.What words can you use _______(描述) the thief?&&&&&&&&&& to describe
2.Seeing this, the little boy couldn't stop ______(笑)&&&&&&&&&&& laughing
3.Driving too fast can _______(引起) an accident.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& cause/lead to
4.To my ______(惊奇), I found him to be a good man.&&&&&&&& surprise
5.Food and water are ______(必要的) to man.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& necessary
二。1.My sister is ______(terrify) of dark. She can't go out at night by herself.&&&& terrified
2.After the dog's ______(dead) , theboy isn't happy all the time.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& death
3.We made a ____(decide) to send to naughty boy to Mr Wang.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& decision
4.All the students are very ____(surprise) to hear that the leaders can't come.surprised
5.The mother took ____(proud) in her son's success.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& proud
三。(A& )1.Mother ___ us stories when we were young.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&& A.used to tell&&&&&&&&&& B.use to tell&&&&&&&&&& C.was used to tell&&&&&&&& D.used to telling
(&A )2.--You are not a new member, are you?
(&D )3.Steve used to be quiet, but now he is ______.
(&C )4.I used&to& ______ the dark.
&&&&&& A. be interested in&&&&&& B.terrified of&&&&&&& C.be afraid of&&&&&&&&&D.being afraid of
(& C)5.I am afraid _____ alone at night.
(&A )6.His parents were worried that he _____ too much time chatting on line.
(B& )7.Jerry has never read this book, ______?
&&&&&& A.has he&&&&&&&&& B.hasn't he&&&&&&&&&& C.has Jerry&&&&&&&&& D.hasn't Jerry
(A& )8.You don't have to worry ______ little son. He can take care of himeself.
(&B )9.--Have you heard the song "Auld Lang Syne"?
(& C)10.He has failed several times, but he won't ____.
(&C )11.He has angry ____ what I said.
(&D )12.His father used to be ____ the fottball team.
(B& )13.After class , I like piaying computer games and chatting ____ my friend ____ the Internet.
(B& )14.He has ____ eaten dumplings , has he?
四。1.We are _____ children. We should learn to look after ourselves.&&& no longer
2.The idea seems fine, but we need to ____ it ____ in practice.&&&&&&&& try&&&& out
3._____ the satellites,&we are laerning more about the universe.&&&&&&&&Thanks to
4.These skirts don't fit me. They are _____ too long _____ too short.either& or
5.I think there is a&train at 7:30. But you'd better ______.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& make sure
6.I must leave home ______, or I'll be late for school.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&right now
7.He______ smoke a lot, but now he doesn't.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& used to
8.It's difficult for us to _____ a conversation in such a noisy room.&&&&& carry on
9.People in China _____ Yang Liwei's successfui flight into space.&&&&&were proud of
10.Speaking is _____ important _____ reading in learning English.&&& as&& as
五。1.He has ever been to the Great Wall, ______ ______?(完成反意疑问句)hasn't he?
&& He is _____ _____ now.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&busy writing
&望采纳!!!
其他回答 (5)
一.根据中文提示用适当的单词完成句子
1.What words can you use _______(描述) the thief?&&&&& to describe
2.Seeing this, the little boy couldn't stop ______(笑) laughing
3.Driving too fast can _______(引起) an accident. cause
4.To my ______(惊奇), I found him to be a good man. suprise
5.Food and water are ______(必要的) to man.necessary
二.用所给单词的适当形式填空
1.My sister is ______(terrify) of dark. She can't go out at night by herself. terrified
2.After the dog's ______(dead) , theboy isn't happy all the time. death
3.We made a ____(decide) to send to naughty boy to Mr Wang. decision
4.All the students are very ____(surprise) to hear that the leaders can't come. surprised
5.The mother took ____(proud) in her son's success. pride
三.单项选择
(& A)1.Mother ___ us stories when we were young.
(&B )2.--You are not a new member, are you?
(&D )3.Steve used to be quiet, but now he is ______.
(&C )4.I used&to& ______ the dark.
(& C)5.I am afraid _____ alone at night.
(& A)6.His parents were worried that he _____ too much time chatting on line.
(&A )7.Jerry has never read this book, ______?
(&A )8.You don't have to worry ______ little son. He can take care of himeself.
(&B )9.--Have you heard the song "Auld Lang Syne"?
(& C)10.He has failed several times, but he won't ____.
(&C )11.He has angry ____ what I said.
(&D )12.His father used to be ____ the fottball team.
(&B )13.After class , I like piaying computer games and chatting ____ my friend ____ the Internet.
(& B)14.He has ____ eaten dumplings , has he?
四.用下列所给短语的适当形式填空,每个短语只用一次
either...or ,&no longer , right now , try...out , thanks to , carry on , make sure , as...as , used to , be proud of
1.We are _no longer____ children. We should learn to look after ourselves.
2.The idea seems fine, but we need to _try___ it _out___ in practice.
3.__Thanks to___ the satellites,&we are laerning more about the universe.
4.These skirts don't fit me. They are _____ too long _____ too short. either or
5.I think there is a&train at 7:30. But you'd better ______. make sure
6.I must leave home ______, or I'll be late for school. right now
7.He______ smoke a lot, but now he doesn't. used to
8.It's difficult for us to _____ a conversation in such a noisy room. carry on
9.People in China _____ Yang Liwei's successfui flight into space. are proud of
10.Speaking is _____ important _____ reading in learning English. as as
五.按要求转换句型,每空一词.
1.He has ever been to the Great Wall, ___hasn't_he__ ______?(完成反意疑问句)
&& He is _busy writing____ _____ now.
1.to describe
2.laughing
4.surprise
5.necessary
1.terrified
3.decision
4.surprised
ABDCBAAABCBDBB
1.no longer
3.Thanks to
4.either or
5.make sure
6.right now
8.carry on
9.are proud of
1.hasn't he
2.busy writing
ten points are not worth to do so many questions, and& at least there will be 700 points!!
一.1.described(use是动词,一个句子不可以有两个动词,描述加d变为名词)2. laughing(stop doing something固定结构)3. &to bring 4. surprised 5. necessary
二.1.terrorise 2. die 3.decision 4. surprised 5. pride(take pride in& 表示“以什么为骄傲”)
三.1.A(used是use的过去式)2.B 3. C(由but 可知)&4. B(used to意思是:过去一向,过去时常;过去曾(而现在不再)做;)5.C 6.A 7.C(主题是考察反义疑问句,never是否定意思,则后面应用肯定)8.A 9.B 10.C(放弃的意思)11.B 12.C(你的football写错了)13.B 14.B
四.1. carry on& 2. try...out& 3. no longer 4. either...or 5. make sure 6. right now 7.be proud of 8.carry on 9.thanks to 10. as...as
五.1.hasn't 2.writing busy
手打的好酸........采纳吧!
1 to describe2 laughing& sb couldn't stop doing sth& 某人情不自禁3 result in 固定搭配,表“导致……”4 surprise& to one's suprise/excitment 等为固定搭配,表示令某人惊讶、兴奋5 necessary& be necessary to sb/sth 对……来说是必要的二1 terrified&& be terrified of 对...感到恐怖2 death&&&&&& 前面有形容词性的dog's,形容词dead,要变为名词3 decision&&&& make a decision& 固定搭配,做决定4 surprised&&&& be surprised to do sth& 固定搭配5 proud&&& take proud in 三1 A&& sb used to do sth 某人过去常常做某事/ be used to doing 习惯于做某事2 B& 3 D& outgoing 开朗的4 C& be afraid of 对什么感到害怕5 B& be afraid of doing /& be afraid to do& sth6 A& spend +时间+doing sth 花时间做某事 7 A& 8 A& worry about 为……感到担忧9 B& 听起来……10 C&& give up固定搭配,表“放弃”11 C&& be angry with sb. 生某人的气&& be angry at sth. 因某事而生气& 12 C&& 在球队中用on 13 B& chat with sb on the Internet14 B&& 由反义疑问句后半部是肯定形式,前面要为否定的四1& no longer&&&& 我们不再是孩子了,应该学着照顾自己2& try&&& out&& 这主意好像不错,但我们将其付诸实践3 Thanks to& 多亏了卫星,我们对宇宙的了解更多了4 either& or&& 这些衬衫不适合我,不是太长就是太短了5 make sure& 我想7:30有趟火车,但你最好确认下6 right now&& 我必须立刻离开家,否则我就要迟到了7 used to&& 他过去常常吸烟,但现在他戒烟了8 carry on& 在这样一个吵闹的房间,我们谈话有些困难9 are proud of&& 中国的人民以杨利伟的太空之行为傲10 as&&& as&& 学英语,说和读一样重要五1 hasn't& he2 busy& writing&&&&&& be busy doing 忙于做某事
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家Do your homework_________and try not wo make any mistskes.在这里为什么填as carefully as you can 而不填as careful as possible,这两个词组有区别吗还是as careful as possible是错的,怎么错了?How long 与 how soon 哪一个后面是加段时间,哪一个后_百度作业帮
Do your homework_________and try not wo make any mistskes.在这里为什么填as carefully as you can 而不填as careful as possible,这两个词组有区别吗还是as careful as possible是错的,怎么错了?How long 与 how soon 哪一个后面是加段时间,哪一个后面加点时间I like swimming and so________为什么填so does he抱怨某事(compare)那...和...比较(complian)大多数学生在太大的压力下
1.as careful as possible是错的,因为这个句子中,修饰的是动词do需要用副词,而careful 的副词是carefully所以用as carefully as you can 意思是尽可能仔细地全句可以翻译为你要认真作作业,尽量不要犯错误2.how long与how soon都可以用来提问时间.但是how long一般用于提问完成时,例如:How long have you been there?-I have been there for 3 years.而how soon是用于提问将来时的,例如:How soon will you arrive here?-I will arrive here in 3 hours.换一个说法.如果答句中用的介词是for前面就要用how long;如果是in,前面要用how soon how long指的是多长时间,多长的长度 比如:how long have you been collecting dolls 你收集玩具多长时间了?how soon指的是多快,比如how soon will you be there?你多快能到那儿?因此How long 是加段时间.how soon 是加点时间.3.does是助动词do 第三人称单数形式,因为前面like是动词,所以后面要用助动词表示我也怎么样可翻译为我喜欢游泳他也喜欢
try是动词 所以用副词来修饰 careful是形容词 修饰名词用的how long+段时间so does he 表示他也喜欢游泳 固定搭配
第一题这个完全是语言习惯的问题我觉得。语法上来说as careful as possible是没有错误的,但是在祈使句的语态下,应当以被祈使的当事人为主。所以应当说as careful as you can.这个没有什麽公式而言的,如果让我说这句话我也会不假思索地说as careful as you can。后者感到别扭。第二题how long+地点,问距离:-how long...
Do your homework_________and try not wo make any mistskes.在这里为什么填as carefully as you can 而不填as careful as possible,这两个词组有区别吗还是as careful as possible是错的,怎么错了?答:因为修饰行为动词“do”,所以只能用副词“carefully”...
possible 那个是错了应该是carefullyhow long 加一段时间so does he 是他也一样的意思
Do your homework_________and try not wo make any mistskes. 在这里为什么填as carefully as you can 而不填as careful as possible,这两个词组有区别吗还是as careful as possible是错的,怎么错了?没有错,因为在这个句子中“仔细,认真”不是用来修饰“作业”,而是...
因为DO homework是动作,修饰动作当然要用carefully副词,而不能用careful形容词! possible是可能的意思,在此处应该用can,这是"能"的意思! 整句话的意思就是"你要尽量细心地做你的作业,并且试着不要出错!"How long 后面加段时间,how soon后面加点时间!这个是固定的搭配,用来省略表示另一个人与前者有相同的动作.一般句型为:so+助...

我要回帖

更多关于 我想请你帮忙 英语 的文章

随机推荐