our love fofeverin love是什么意思...

by our love中文歌词是什么意思?by our love_百度作业帮
by our love中文歌词是什么意思?by our love
用我们的爱I will love you forever.Our love will last as long as our lives.I will love you forever.Our love will last as long as our lives._百度作业帮
I will love you forever.Our love will last as long as our lives.I will love you forever.Our love will last as long as our lives.
我会永远爱你只要我们还活着,我们的爱就会一直持续下去.Our Love Will Always Last前奏是什么歌曲?_百度知道
Our Love Will Always Last前奏是什么歌曲?
象在哪听过!!?
貌似是一直是前奏 没别的了 问下而已 呵呵
提问者采纳
http,our love will always last…AndSee the sunrise in the skyKiss the sunset as we lieAt night.sqsly.., hand in handI know that some clouds may passBut if we hold on tightAnd love with all our mightThen the thorns in our lifewill never lastAnd the roadsmay sometimes be unpavedYou may thinkthat our love can not be savedThough the world out thereMay be cold to all we shareI have you, darling,our love will always last …Music &gt....;&gt......com/images/loves.Though the world out thereMay be cold to all we shareI have you,stay true to all that’s rightThen baBY: Edwark Chun韩剧《最后之舞》电视原声带As we walk this landSide BY side
提问者评价
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁our-love-will
我们的爱会
此结果来自百度翻译,长句或段落建议您使用
1. For what do we live, but to make sport for our neighbours, and laugh at them in our turn?
我们活着是为了什么?不就是给邻居当笑柄,再反过来笑他们。
来自《傲慢与偏见》
2. Drugs are a scourge that is devastating our society.
毒品是破坏我们社会的一大祸害。
来自柯林斯例句
3. Our tour prices bore little resemblance to those in the holiday brochures.
我们的旅游报价和那些度假手册里的价格相去甚远。
来自柯林斯例句
4. Most of our flights have a baggage allowance of 44lbs per passenger.
我们大多数航班行李限重为每位乘客44磅。
来自柯林斯例句
5. It is important that we dovetail our respective interests.
让我们各自的利益相吻合很重要。
来自柯林斯例句
0){var rand = parseInt(Math.random() * (000)+100000);top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'))+'?renovate='+}else{top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'));};}" action="/">
查过的词自动加入生词本
Tip:此功能设置只能在登录状态下生效
our-love-will
需要改进的内容:
单词大小写
其他(请在下面补充描述)
错误描述:
您还可在这里补充说明下 O(∩_∩)O~
方便的话,请您留下一种联系方式,便于问题的解决:the witness of our love GO的中文意思是什么_百度知道
the witness of our love GO的中文意思是什么
我有更好的答案
我们爱情的见证者