do you know swedenwho ___...

Do you know .9(问句)后跟陈述语序还是疑问语序?是Do you know how many apples are there on the tree 还是Do you know how many apples there are on the tree 若是前者,为什么有Do you know Who he is?若是后者,将Do you know放在_百度作业帮
Do you know .9(问句)后跟陈述语序还是疑问语序?是Do you know how many apples are there on the tree 还是Do you know how many apples there are on the tree 若是前者,为什么有Do you know Who he is?若是后者,将Do you know放在
Do you know .9(问句)后跟陈述语序还是疑问语序?是Do you know how many apples are there on the tree 还是Do you know how many apples there are on the tree 若是前者,为什么有Do you know Who he is?若是后者,将Do you know放在后面又有How many apples are there on the tree do you know?
当然是跟陈述语序了,因为是宾语从句,要用陈述语序的.Do you know how many apples there are on the tree 正确.问号是冲着Do you know 来的,不是冲how many apples there are on the tree 来的.而How many apples are there on the tree do you know?中就不是宾语从句了,而是俩问句.
陈述语序HOW MANY APPLES ARE THERE ON THE TREE,DO YOU KNOW?实际上是两句疑问句
应该是前者。前者主语apples,谓语are,陈述语序Do you know Who he is? 中he是主语,is是宾语,陈述语序
跟陈述句“若是后者,将Do you know放在后面又有How many apples are there on the tree do you know?”这里的do you know是插入语— Do you know who this magazine belongs to ? —Let me see. Oh, it’s
试题分析:句意为;---你知道这本杂志是属于谁的?---让我看看。哦,是我的。根据语境,空白处应表示:我的杂志。结合选项,名词性物主代词相当于形容词性物主代词接相应名词。故应选A。
—Do you know who the pen_______?
—Sorry ,I don’t know.
B.belong to
C.belongs to
D.belongs
this watch
A. Is; belong B. Do; belong C. D belong to D. D belong
Do you know ______?
A. who is he B. who he is C. he is who
高考全年学习规划
该知识易错题
该知识点相似题
高考英语全年学习规划讲师:李辉
更多高考学习规划:
客服电话:400-676-2300
京ICP证050421号&京ICP备号 &京公安备110-1081940& 网络视听许可证0110531号
旗下成员公司【限时作业】 满分10分 得分__________ 1.—Do you know who d_________ america? —columbus(哥伦布). 2. —How many f__________ languages can you speak, lin dong?—two. English and Epanish. 3. You can find many a_________ in that city, for example, the water world and the amuse - 同桌100学习网
您好,欢迎您来到![]或[]
在线解答时间:早上8:00-晚上22:30周六、日照常
【限时作业】 满分10分 得分__________ 1.—Do you know who d_________ america? —columbus(哥伦布). 2. —How many f__________ languages can you speak, lin dong?—two. English and Epanish. 3. You can find many a_________ in that city, for example, the water world and the amuse
【限时作业】 满分10分 得分__________
1.—Do you know who d_________ america? —columbus(哥伦布).
2. —How many f__________ languages can you speak, lin dong?—two. English and Epanish.
3. You can find many a_________ in that city, for example, the water world and the amusement park.
4. When you are in Disneyland, you can see Disney c_________ walking around it all the time.
5.A_______ is the third season of the year.
6.Two people are _____________ (浏览) the books in a bookstore.
7. He’s having his ____________ (九十) birthday party.
8.Thanks for ____________ (邀请) me to your house.
9.I was having a hard time __________ (找到) it until you came along.
10. I __________ (感觉像) part of the group now.
1..看起来似乎他的确赢了那场比赛。It _________ that he _________ that match.
2. 他昨天告诉了我一些关于汤姆的一些事。
He _______ me something ________________ tom yesterday.
3. 做班里拔尖学生不容易。 It isn’t ______________ the top students in the class.
4. 谢谢你邀请我参加你的聚会。___________________ me _________ your party.
5. 中国人对外国朋友很友好。Chinese ___________ always _______________ foreign guests.
6. 你能帮我搬这个大盒子吗?___________ you _________ me __________ the heavy box?
7. 我们学校 有1500多名同学。__________ are ____________ 1500 students in our school.
8. 你和你的朋友们相处的如何? ________ are you _______________ your friends?
9. 昨天我们举办了家宴。 Yesterday we _______________________.
10. 我写完所有作业之后才开始看电视。
提问者:jiaowenzhi
上传:[注意:图片必须为JPG,GIF格式,大小不得超过100KB]
您好,欢迎来到同桌100!您想继续回答问题?您是新用户?
请分题上传,一次不要超过2~3道。
回答者:teacher084
1.—Do you know who d__iscovered_______ america? —columbus(哥伦布).
2. —How many f____oreign______ languages can you speak, lin dong?—two. English and Epanish.
3. You can find many a___ttractions______ in that city, for example, the water world and the amusement park.
4. When you are in Disneyland, you can see Disney c_haracters________ walking around it all the time.
5.A__utumn_____ is the third season of the year.
回答者:teacher081—Do you know who teaches ____ Chinese? —Yes. Mr Wang does.
— Do you know who teaches _____ Chinese? —Yes, Mr Wang does.
A. she B. his C. hersD. him
— Do you know who teaches ______ Chinese? — Yes . Mr Wang does.
—Do you know Hong Zhanhui?—Yes. He’s the college student _________ has moved Chinese people a lot.
A. which B. who C. what
高考全年学习规划
该知识易错题
该知识点相似题
高考英语全年学习规划讲师:李辉
更多高考学习规划:
客服电话:400-676-2300
京ICP证050421号&京ICP备号 &京公安备110-1081940& 网络视听许可证0110531号
旗下成员公司

我要回帖

更多关于 you know who 的文章

随机推荐