帮我看看我英语作文有没有春天的作文哪错了啊

英语作文(月考作文,帮我看看错哪?谢谢)_百度知道
英语作文(月考作文,帮我看看错哪?谢谢)
This is a impressive article.It teachers us to learn to be responsibility.It is very important to us.first,we can gain many precious thing if we have a responsibility .second,we can be popular with a responsibility.and then ,if you want to success ,keep being responsibility.
AS students ,our duty is not only Finnish our homework but also to learn to love your teacher and your friends .besides ,we must study for our county and our future .our county needs us ,we have a responsibility to build it .
In short,the world get better if everyone has a responsibility .
提问者采纳
it teachers改it teachesteach才词responsibility改responsible,表语应该用形容词many precious thing应该改things,many接数名词复数if you want to sucess改suceedkeep being responsibilityresponsibility改responsible.our duty is not only Finnish finish改finishing,名词作表语面to learn改learningcounty拼写错误家country.段get better改will get better
提问者评价
太丢脸了……英语竟然这么烂谢谢啊
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
其他2条回答
yukhk fkjia ojoao anfir ufka jksfj ajujdks jkkjndf sdkfnk jknmx nlfg kkfkgi kglkfl oroiw iofrool urtls sjdnf vgcljg isj ofjsof ookgvl ljsl covki soiif oslsd mvisu vxlmmc misadkzud ,zjs,c dsx ldsds kldd cxz,vpofj.vxsmx.cvl.
参考资料:
中华一题 、倍速
大概都用大写的给你弄出来的。你看看吧This is AN impressive article.It TEACHES us to learn to be RESPONSIBLE.It is very important to us.FIRST,we can gain many precious THINGS if we have 不要A responsibility .SECOND,we can be popular with 不要A responsibility.AND then ,if you want to success ,keep being RESPONSIBLE.
AS students ,our DUTIES ARE not only TO finnish our homework but also to learn to love OUR teacher and 不要YOUR friends .BESIDES ,we must study for our county and our future .our county needs us ,we have 不要A responsibility to build it .
In short,the world GETS better if everyone has 不要A responsibility .
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁能帮我看看我这篇英语作文错了没有,有哪里不对的?There are three people in my family, my father, my mother and me. My name is Ye Dan, I am 21 years old today, now in a school, I like surfing the Internet and shopping. My father _百度作业帮
谁能帮我看看我这篇英语作文错了没有,有哪里不对的?There are three people in my family, my father, my mother and me. My name is Ye Dan, I am 21 years old today, now in a school, I like surfing the Internet and shopping. My father in a working station, he is 49 years old this year, he likes to read novels online. My mother is a company 's accounting, she is 46 years old this year, her work very tired, but she insisted, she liked watching movies on the Internet, she always take care of we are one family life. I love my mom and Dad, because their daily hard work is for me, so I want to be a good child,
第一处,"my mother,and I"~"I" 是做主语的;第二处,"I am 21 years old today"~好像你不只是今天是二十一岁吧?第三处,应在"my father"与"in a working station"间加一个"is"~应在主语后加一个谓语动词;第四处,把"accounting"改为"accounter"~这应该是个职务吧?第五处,在"her work"与"very tired"间加入"is"~还是谓语动词;第六处,把"insisted"改为"insisis"~这是一般现在时的;第七处,把"she liked"改为"she likes"~一般现在时+第三人称单数;第八处,把"take care of"改为"takes care of"~"always"只表示一般的情况,故用一般现在时+第三人称单数;第九处,"daily hard work"改为"daily hard working"~"hard working"习惯用法.呃,看起来有问题的句子还有点多,不过要多加练习,不要怕错,这样就能写好作文!相信自己!
很感谢你的,这篇文章是在线翻译写的,哈哈。
其他类似问题
There are three people in my family: my father, my mother and me. My name is Ye Dan. I am a 21-year-old student now.
I like surfing the Internet and shopping. My father works in a working station. He...
(全文的单复数很混乱,不知道你想说一个的还是想说一类的。后面的你自己看看吧) 都对吧,没看出有什么错 别误人子弟啦!问题挺多的,最
这是我即将考试用在线翻译的作文,我不知道语法什么的对不对、呵呵。
1、I am 21 years old today---I am 21 years old this year(now)2、My father in a working station---My father works in a station3、My mother is a company 's accounting---My mother is an accountant...
扫描下载二维码大家能不能帮我看看这篇英语作文有没有错?字丑是丑了一点拜托了 _百度作业帮
大家能不能帮我看看这篇英语作文有没有错?字丑是丑了一点拜托了&
黎约幻灭221
其他我就没看了。。。。因为你写的英语不够圆润,挤在一起看不清.......
谢谢(★・'ε゚)ノ
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 有没有春天的作文 的文章

随机推荐