喜欢此文档的还喜欢
TPO14听力原文part5
T​P​O4​听​力​原​文​p​a​r​t-​6
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢tpo14听力第17题为什么选B这题是复听题.老师说“So for small mammals,microclimates can make a big difference.They rely on microclimates for survival.”同学接着说“So cold blood animals,like reptiles,they can’t control their own body temperature,so I can im_百度作业帮
tpo14听力第17题为什么选B这题是复听题.老师说“So for small mammals,microclimates can make a big difference.They rely on microclimates for survival.”同学接着说“So cold blood animals,like reptiles,they can’t control their own body temperature,so I can image the effect of microclimate would have on them.” 问题是针对同学的,问同学为什么这样说.选项B是 To indicate that he understand the professor's explanation.但是reptile是爬行动物,不属于small mammals这一类的啊,怎么能说同学这样想是顺着老师的思路呢?我觉得应该是C,To provide an example that may be an exception to the professor's statement.因为reptile是之前老师举例的small mammal的例外嘛.
哈,我还特意去翻了一下TPO,呵呵.这里讲的是微气候对小型哺乳动物影响显著.小型动物本身就是对气候变化的调节能力弱,而爬行动物是冷血,对气候变化的调节能力更弱.学生在这里是举了一个更极端的例子,来证明自己懂了教授举的例子.资讯|备考|互动
托福听力TPO14听力文本(Conversation+Lecture)
来源:新东方在线整理
摘要:托福听力TPO14听力文本(Conversation+Lecture),更多托福TPO题目及参考答案尽在新东方在线托福考试频道!大家一起快快练起来吧!
  TPO14听力文本(Conversation+Lecture),更多TPO题目及参考答案尽在新东方在线托福考试频道!大家一起快快练起来吧!  TPO 14 Conversation 1  Narrator: &Listen to a conversation between a student and the librarian employee.  Student: &Hi, I am looking for this book---the American judicial system. And I can't seem to find it anywhere. I need to read a chapter for my political science class.  Librarian: &Let me check in the computer. Um… doesn't seem to be checked out and it's not on reserve. You've checked the shelves I assume.  Student: &Yeah, I even checked other shelves and tables next to where the book should be.  Librarian: &Well, it's still here in the library. So people must be using it. You know this seems to be a very popular book tonight. We show six copies. None are checked out. And, yet you didn't even find one copy on the shelves. Is it a big class?  Student: &Maybe about Seventy Five?  Librarian: &Well, you should ask your professor to put some of the copies on reserve. You know about the 'Reserve system', right?  Student: &I know that you have to read reserve books in the library and that you have time limits. But I didn't know that I could ask a professor to put a book on the reserve. I mean I thought the professors make that kind of decisions at the beginning of the semester.  Librarian: &Oh… they can put books on reserve at any time during the semester.  Student: &You know reserving book seems a bit unfair. What if someone who is not in the class wants to use the book?  Librarian: &That's why I said some copies.  Student: &Ah, well, I'll certainly talk to my professor about it tomorrow. But what I am gonna do tonight?  Librarian: &I guess you could walk around the Poli-Sci ----- 'Political Science' section and look at the books waiting to be re-shelved.  Student: &There are do seem to be more than normal.  Librarian: &We are a little short of staff right now. Someone quit recently, so things aren't getting re-shelved as quickly as usual. I don't think they've hired replacement yet, so, yeah, the un-shelved books can get a bit out of hand.  Student: &This may sound a bit weird. But I've been thinking about getting a job. Um… I've never worked at the library before, But…..  Librarian: &That's not a requirement. The job might still be open. At the beginning of the semester we were swamped with applications, but I guess everyone who wants the job has one by now.  Student: What can you tell me about the job?  Librarian: &Well, we work between six and ten hours a week, so it's a reasonable amount. Usually we can pick the hours we want to work. But since you'd be starting so late in the semester, I'm not sure how that would work for you. And… Oh… we get paid the normal university rates for student employees.  Student: &So who do I talk to?  Librarian: &I guess you talk to Dr. Jenkins, the head librarian. She does the hiring.
责任编辑:shenyueyue
版权及免责声明
① "新东方在线"上的内容,包括文章、资料、资讯等, 本网注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的,其版权 均为"新东方在线"或北京新东方迅程网络科技有限公司所有 ,任何公司、媒体、网站或个人未经授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式使用。已经得到 "新东方在线"许可 的媒体、网站,在使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网站将依法追究责任。
② "新东方在线" 未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的 文章、资料、资讯等 均为转载稿,本网站转载出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网站下载使用,必须保留本网站注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为 " 稿件来源:新东方 " ,本网站将依法追究其法律责任。
③ 如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内与新东方在线联系。
托福网络课堂
论坛更精彩
论坛版主帮你起英文名~快来
论坛翻译大赛 赢证书没商量
今天 你读书了么?
星座诞生石 哪块属于你
17天如何学会一门外语
你学英语到底是为了什么?
资料下载排行榜
托福公开课
托福热报课程