When he was there was,...

Loading player…
We’re currently migrating data (including scrobbles) to our new site and to minimise data disruption, we’ve temporarily suspended some functionality. Rest assured, we’re re-activating features one-by-one as soon as each data migration completes. Keep an eye on .
From the album
39,108 listeners
We don't have a wiki here yet...
Play on youtube
Similar Tracks
Love On The Concrete
The Red Chord
Dragon Wagon
The Red Chord
Shut It Down
Welcome to the Wasteland
Through the Eyes of the Dead
Buy This Track
Digital download
Physical mediawas he still there when you_百度知道
was he still there when you
phone?there
afterwards,a。had
d。left横线上选什么
我有更好的答案
D这句话意为“当你出去接电话时,他还在那儿吗?毫无疑问他在,但随后不久他就走了”。根据问句中的was和were可知用过去式,排除B和C。A过去完成时,表示&发生在过去的过去“,这里他离开发生在”你“接电话之后,用一般过去时更合适。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁小题1:A小题1:A 小题1:C 小题1:C 小题1:C小题1:B小题1:B小题1:A 小题1:A 小题1:B 小题1:B 小题1:C小题1:D小题1:C这篇文章的大概意思是Mr Johnson去看医生,病人和医生的对话。小题1:A从下文我们可以知道他胃(stomach)不舒服。小题1:A so因此。因为胃不舒服,因此去看医生。小题1:C doctor 医生 see a doctor 看医生,固定词组。小题1:C look over 检查,文中用过去时,所以look加ed.小题1:C自己检查了,没发现什么问题,所以没什么严重的。选nothing (serious).小题1:B不要吸烟,你会很快好的。all right 行,好;soon,快,very soon 很快。小题1:B我从来不吸烟,never 绝不,从不。根据下句I don’t like smoking at all(我一点也不喜欢吸烟)小题1:A from now on 从今以后,固定词组。小题1:A any任何 用于否定句。不要喝任何茶和咖啡。小题1:B only 只 ,仅仅。我只喝水。小题1:B医生想了一会儿,think的过去式thought.小题1:B 你喜欢吃什么?有双引号是原话,用一般现在时。小题1:C very much 非常,表程度。(我非常喜欢吃马铃薯)。小题1:D stop doing sth.停止做某事小题1:C say goodbye to sb. 对某人说再见
请选择年级七年级八年级九年级请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:初中英语
来源:不详
题型:完形填空
Peter and James were brothers. One afternoon ___1____ the lessons were over, they stayed in school to help their teacher. They___ 2__ for an hour. Then the teacher said, “Thank you, boys. We will finish the work tomorrow. Now you must go home.”When the boys ___3_____ home, it was seven o’clock. There was light inside their house and the door was ____4____. They could see a man inside, too. “Who can it be?” thought Peter. “Father and Mother have gone shopping. They won’t be home ____5____ eight o’clock.”When the _____6____ man saw Peter, he smiled and said, “Come in! You don’t know me, but I’m your ______7______ friend. He& asked me to fetch (取)some money for him.” The man did not see James.Peter went inside and began talking to the man but James did not. He quietly but quickly ran off to call the police. He soon found a policeman and _____8____ him back to their home. The man was still there, but when he saw the policeman, he tried to run off. The policeman _____9____ him and held his arm.Just then Mr. and Mrs. Baker, the boys’ parents ______10______.“No!” said Baker. “I don’t know him. He must be a thief. I am glad you have caught him.”(&& )1. A. if&&&&&&&&& B. when&&&&&&&& C. before&&&&&&&&&& D. until(&& )2. A. studied&&&& B. worked&&&&&&& C. stayed&&&&&&&&&& D. watched(&& )3. A. arrived in&& B. went to&&&&&&& C. got to&&&&&&&&&&& D. reached(&& )4. A. open&&&&&& B. opened&&&&&&& C. opening&&&&&&&&& D. close(&& )5. A. at&&&&&&&&& B. since&&&&&&&& C. until&&&&&&&&&&&& D. after(&& )6. A. away&&&&&&B. out&&&&&&&&&& C. outside&&&&&&&&&& D. inside(&& )7. A. father&&&&&& B. fathers&&&&&&& C. father’s&&&&&&&&& D. brother’s(&& )8. A. brought&&&& B. bring&&&&&&&&& C. take&&&&&&&&&&&& D. caught(&& )9. A. stoped&&&&& B. stopped&&&&&&& C. catch&&&&&&&&&&&D. saw(&& )10. A. returned&&& B. come&&&&&&&&& C. arrive&&&&&&&&&& D. reached
Mike always loves ships. When he was older, he said, “I’m going to be a soldier.” But his eyes were not very ___1_____, and he did not get in.   Then he said,“I’m going to&& 2&&a small boat and I’m going around the world.”But boats were very expensive, and Mike did not have enough&& 3&&&.   Last summer Mike found a swimming&& 4&&&&near his house. The lessons did not cost very&& 5&&&, and Mike began going to the school at every end of the week and having&& 6&&. Now he is a good swimmer.   Last week a little boy said to him,“You’re a very good swimmer. How do&& 7&&learn to swim so well?”   “I’m not good at all,”Mike said and he smiled.“& 8&&I’m in the water, I say to myself, There are&& 9&&fishes behind me! Then I’m very afraid, and I &&&10&&&quickly.”(&&&&&& ) 1. A. big&&&&&&& B. beautiful&& C. good&&&&&&&& D. strong (&&&&&& ) 2. A. buy&&&&&&& B. make&&&& C. borrow&&&&&&& D. draw (&&&&&& ) 3. A. food&&&&&& B. work&&&&& C. time&&&&&&&&& D. money (&&&&&& ) 4. A. park&&&&&& B. school&&&& C. farm&&&&&&&&& D. factory (&&&&&& ) 5. A. much&&&&& B. little&&&&&& C. many&&&&&&&& D. any (&&&&&& ) 6. A. meals&&&&& B. lessons&&&&& C. talks&&&&&&&& D. games(&&&&&& ) 7. A. I&&&&&&&&&B. they&&&&&&& C. we&&&&&&&& D. you (&&&&&& ) 8. A. If&&&&&&&& B. When&&&&&& C. Though&&&&& D. Where (&&&&&& ) 9. A. interesting& B. nice&&&&&& C. dangerous&&&& D. different (&&&&&& ) 10. A. run&&&&&& B. jump&&&&& C. swim&&&&&&&& D. fly
A group of frogs were traveling1 the forests, but suddenly two of them fell into a hole. The other frogs tried to help them. When they saw how deep the hole was, they cried to the two frogs that they could not be saved. The two frogs didn’t 2 and tried their best to jump up out of the hole. The other frogs 3 saying that they were sure to die. 4, one of the two frogs, who heard what the other frogs were saying, gave up. Then he fell down and died. The 5 frog, however, continued to jump as 6 as he could, and at last made it out. When he 7 , the other frogs asked, "Didn’t you hear us?" The frog, who had a poor 8, said, "I thought you were encouraging me all the time." The story teaches us a 9:There is power(力量) of life and death in the tongue. An encouraging 10 to those who are down can help them out while a discouraging word can kill them.(&& )1. A. across&&&&&&&&&&&& B. through&&&&&&&&&&&& C. from&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. past(&& )2. A. care&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. understand&&&&&&&&&& C. know&&&&&&&&&&&&D. think(&& )3. A. kept&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. finished&&&&&&&&&&&&C. practiced&&&&&&&&& D. stopped(&& )4. A. Luckily&&&&&&&&&&& B. Finally&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. Suddenly&&&&&&&&& D. Happily(&& )5. A. another&&&&&&&&&&& B. other&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. others&&&&&&&&&&&D. one(&& )6. A. wide&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. tall&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. hard&&&&&&&&&&&&D. far(&& )7. A. got out&&&&&&&&&&&&B. ran away&&&&&&&&&& C. got off&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. woke up(&& )8. A. smelling&&&&&&&&&&& B. eyesight&&&&&&&&&&& C. hearing&&&&&&&&&&&& D. looking(&& )9. A. way&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. skill&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. sentence&&&&&&&&&&& D. lesson(&& )10. A. smile&&&&&&&&&&&&B. laugh&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. help&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. word
题型:阅读理解
Daniel has many friends. They look different and they have different personalities, but they are all friendly and helpful. He’d like to introduce some of them to us. Name Age Appearance and
hobbies Amy(volleyball
player) 17She is very tall
(1.87 meters)! She has a baby face. Her fans say she’s very beautiful. She likes listening to
pop songs and drawing. Tom (skiing player)18He is always
smiling so people say that he is a “sunshine boy”. He is a “black horse”. He won the first gold medal(金牌) for his city this year. He likes
reading and playing games. Millie(singer)16People call her “Baby”. She’s a cool girl with
black glasses and short hair. She likes wearing men’s clothes, so she looks like a boy. She
likes singing, of course. She is good at playing basketball!&小题1:How many friends does Bob introduce in this passage? A.Two.B.Three.C.Four.D.Five.小题2:What does Amy do? A.She is a volleyball player.B.She is a skier. C.She is a pop singer.D.She is a basketball player.小题3:Why do people say Tom is a “sunshine boy”? A.Because he likes reading.B.Because he likes playing games. C.Because he is always smiling.D.Because he is a skier.小题4:Which of the following is not true about Millie? A.She is very tall.B.She wears black glasses. C.She likes wearing a dress.D.She has short hair.小题5:Which sentence is wrong? A.“Baby” does well in playing basketball.B.Millie is the youngest of the three. C.Amy has a baby face.D.Tom likes black horses.
The food in White Rose Restaurant was cheap and good, but nobody seemed to want to eat there. There were very few people going to eat there. The owner was very worried about it. Then he thought of a good idea. A few weeks later, his restaurant was always full of men and their girlfriends.& Whenever a gentleman came with a lady, a kind waiter would give each of them a beautiful menu. The menus looked exactly the same on the outside, but there was an important difference inside. The menu that the waiter handed to the man gave the correct price for each dish and each bottle of wine, while the menu that he handed to the lady gave a much higher price! So when the man calmly ordered dish after dish and wine after wine, the lady thought he was much more generous than he really was! The man could make a good impression on the lady.小题1:How was the food in White Rose Restaurant?A.Cheap and good.B.Cheap but bad. C.Expensive and bad.D.Expensive but good.小题2:When a gentleman and his girlfriend went into the restaurant, the waiter would give&&&&&&&&&&&&a beautiful menu.A.the gentleman B.the ladyC.each of themD.neither of them小题3: According to the passage, when a gentleman and his girlfriend had a meal at the restaurant, the meal would be paid by&&&&&A.the lady onlyB.the gentleman onlyC.both of the gentleman and the lady D.the gentleman or the lady小题4:What might the lady think of her boyfriend after having a meal together at this restaurant?A.She thought he wanted to impress her.B.She thought he pretended to be rich.C.She thought he was very generous.D.She thought he was the owner of the restaurant.小题5:What does the story mainly suggest?A.People like to go to expensive restaurants.B.A restaurant owner should design different menus for different guests.C.The men should pretend to be generous before their girlfriends.D.It’s helpful for businessmen to learn customers’ thoughts
When Amy wrote her first novel in secondary school, she never imagined that she would become a writer one day. Like many 16 &writers on the Internet, the& 17 &woman got into this online world accidentally(偶然地).Three years ago, Amy worked in a medical industry. Her job kept her busy for six months and left her almost &18 &to do for the rest of the year. To fill the time, she started writing &19 &on the Internet. Her first novel was about her neighbours and their life 20 &she is familiar with.Amy has been interested in writing &21 &she was a child. At first, she just wanted to share her novels &22 &people she knew. Then one day an editor of a famous website emailed her, asking her 23 &she would like to sell the electronic copyright(授权) of one of her novels. She& 24 &immediately and the novel was moved to the VIP section of the website. She got $ 1,500 for that.Now Amy is a full-time &25&. So far her eight novels have come out online, and five of them&26&.“The Internet made me famous and brought me& 27 &,” she said. “I earn much more money now— about $60,000 a year. I am 28&with my career, but there is one problem — that my talent might run out after five years and I’ll have to& 29&to work in the medical industry.”“Before that day comes, I’ll keep& 30&for the readers with my light and close-to-everyday-life writing style,” said Amy with a smile.小题1:A.otherB.othersC.anotherD.the other小题2:A.28-year-oldB.28-years-oldC.28 years oldD.28-year old小题3:A.somethingB.anythingC.everythingD.nothing小题4:A.reportsB.novelsC.diariesD.plays小题5:A.whoB.whichC.thatD.whom小题6:A.when B.whileC.sinceD.until小题7:A.aboutB.ofC.toD.with小题8:A.thatB.ifC.whyD.how often小题9:A.agreedB.disagreedC.refusedD.left小题10:A.housewifeB.editorC.saleswomanD.writer小题11:A.will printB.were printingC.printedD.were printed小题12:A.successB.succeedC.successfulD.successfully小题13:A.unhappyB.angryC.satisfiedD.proud小题14:A.comeB.goC.returnD.get小题15:A.to writeB.writingC.writeD.written
My name is Lily. My father is a teacher. His students love him a lot because he is funny. I love him, too, but I think he can be “foolish”& 41&.Once we moved into a new house and had to go shopping to buy new chairs and lights. In the supermarket, I’m interested &&42&&some of the beautiful lights with good qualities and made my father buy them.When we got home, my father began to work out how much money we had &&43&&that day. Suddenly, he stopped. “Something’s wrong.” he said. “I’ve got 30 yuan &&44&&than I should!”“That’s great,” I said. “You can buy me that &&45&&book I want.”Father said nothing. Instead, he counted(数) how much money he had again and again.“The salesgirl must have made a mistake. We &&46&&go back to the shop,” he said.“Do you have to go back?” I asked. “Nobody will know we &&47&&too much change(找零). It would be foolish to go back.”“It wouldn’t be ‘foolish’.” my father said angrily. “It’s called being &&48&&.” At that moment, I looked into his eyes and knew he was right.The salesgirl was surprised to see us in the shop again. But &&49&&we gave her the money, she thanked us a lot. On my way home, my father stopped me &&50&&smiled. “Do you still want that cartoon book?” he asked. I looked at my “foolish” father and answered loudly, “Father, you are the greatest!”小题1:A.sometimesB.oftenC.alwaysD.never小题2:A.with B.on C.in D.to小题3:A.took B.lost C.costD.spent小题4:A.much B.more C.less D.some小题5:A.storyB.cartoonC.musicD.magic小题6:A.mayB.canC.shouldD.need小题7:A.gave B.have given C.is given D.were given小题8:A.cleverB.honest C.selfishD.cool小题9:A.how B.whyC.when D.where小题10:A.andB.butC.orD.so
Mrs Brown's telephone number was 3464, and the number of the cinema in her town was 5463, so people often made a mistake and telephoned her when they wanted the cinema.  One evening the telephone bell rang and Mrs Brown answered it. A tired man said, "At what time does your last film begin?"  "I'm sorry," said Mrs Brown, "but you have wrong number. That is not the cinema. "  "Oh, it began twenty minutes ago?" said the man. "I'm sorry about that. Goodbye! "  Mrs Brown was very surprised. So she told her husband. He laughed and said, "The man's wife wanted to go to the cinema, but he was feeling tired, so he telephoned the cinema. His wife heard him, but she didn't hear you. Now they will stay at home this evening, and the husband will be happy! "  根据短文判断正误:(T or F)(&&& ) l. Mrs Brown knew a lot about The films, so people often telephoned her. (&&& ) 2. The man made a mistake and telephoned her. (&&& ) 3. The man didn't want to see a film because his wife was feeling tired. (&&& ) 4. The man and his wife didn't go to the cinema because the film had already begun. (&&& ) 5. The man telephoned just to cheat (骗) his wife.when he was working there,he caught a serious illness from_______efforts he still suffer.A Which b that c whose d what 为什么选 C呢?_百度作业帮
when he was working there,he caught a serious illness from_______efforts he still suffer.A Which b that c whose d what 为什么选 C呢?
when he was working there,he caught a serious illness from_______efforts he still suffer.A Which b that c whose d what 为什么选 C呢?
efforts应该打错了吧, 应该是effects,
whose effects= the illness' effects from whose effects he still suffer= he still suffers from the illness' effects. 他仍然遭受着 疾病的影响 带来的痛苦.
选c 这句话的意思是:当他在那里工作时,他就得了很重的病,而且现在任然病着。from后面接一个定语从句,修饰illness,原意是受到疾病的影响,是所属关系,所以选C
C whose的作用是在定语从句中作定语,修饰后面的名词efforts,其努力。老师祝你学习进步!望采纳,多谢!^_^
定语从句,先行词illness,from后面接一个定语从句,修饰illness,原意是受到疾病的影响,是所属关系,所以选C
当他还在那里工作的时候,他就已经承受着疾病的痛苦,直到现在
efforts 在这里怎么讲?

我要回帖

更多关于 when he was 的文章