求10篇100个单词左右美丽的英文单词文章 带...

有关“food”的英语作文,100单词左右
有关“food”的英语作文,100单词左右 5
不区分大小写匿名
As we know,good health is more important than wealth.
Food gives us energy,so we must have enough food to keep healthy.we should eat more fruit and vegetables and less meat,and we also must have right kinds of food.A cup of milk a day can help make us healthy as well.Different foods help us in different ways,if we eat too little or too much,or if we choose the wrong food,we may become sick,so we must have meals three times every day on time,too.
It's necessary for us to have healthy eating habits. 2快餐 Nowadays, to keep up with the quickening pace of our society, many people turn to fast food to cut down their time spent in eating. Actually, I am no exception.
Well, what exact attitude should we take towards fast food? Firstly, we acknowledge that it really gratifies our strong desire to save time. Nevertheless, every coin has two sides. Relying on fast food on a long-term basis may cause a person to suffer from malnutrition. What is more serious is that some fast food contains many calories which can turn into fat. As we know, too much fat is harmful to our health.
Therefore, manufacturers should try new ways to Therefore, manufacturers should try new ways to cook fast food, such as adding in more nutritional ingredients, and manage to create more kinds of fast food to meet people's needs. Nonetheless, we should remember that we should not depend too much on fast food.
搜索人人听力网rrting,然后再搜英语作文。·小学英语作文 ·初中英语作文%·高中英语作文 ·大学英语作文 ·考研英语作文 ·中考英语作文 ·高考英语作文 ·英语四级作文 $·英语写作资料 ·GRE作文 ·留学文书写作 ·雅思
考试作文 ·英语六级作文
这里有近两千篇英语作文,作业考试都不用怕了。希望能帮到你,要给分喔
等待您来回答
学习帮助领域专家
当前分类官方群专业解答学科习题,随时随地的答疑辅导本文欢迎转载,转载请注明:转载自中国学网: []
用户还关注
可能有帮助跪求英语作文,失物招领,25个单词,或25个以上(一篇丢失,一篇找到)人名Bob 。地点十中。物品_百度知道
跪求英语作文,失物招领,25个单词,或25个以上(一篇丢失,一篇找到)人名Bob 。地点十中。物品
跪求英语作文,失物招领,25个单词,或25个以上(一篇丢失,一篇找到)人名Bob 。地点十中。物品,电话
提问者采纳
Lost: I lost my phone in the NO.10 middle school.I must find it.Call me at 1111111.Thank you!
I find the phone in the NO.10 middle school. Is it yours?Call me 1111111.
提问者评价
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
来自:作业帮
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
Found:i found a cup. Are this yours ?my name is Bob,call me at 358-64579
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁”为庆祝地球日我们应该怎样做”的英文作文100个单词左右
”为庆祝地球日我们应该怎样做”的英文作文100个单词左右
不区分大小写匿名
HOW TO CELEBRATE EARTH DAY
Plant trees. As the date also roughly coincides with U.S. Arbor Day, over time Earth Day has taken on the role of tree-planting. Planting trees helps to reduce greenhouse gas emissions, cleans pollution, secures soil in place to prevent erosion, and provides homes for a lot of biodiversity.
Learn more about the environment. Earth Day is a good time to make a commitment to learning more about the environment and how you can help to protect it. Borrow some library books and read up on an issue such as pollution, endangered species, water shortages, recycling, and climate change. Or, learn about a region you've never considered before, like the Arctic, the deserts, or the rainforests. Think about the issues that concern you the most and if you haven't done so already, join a local group that undertakes activities to help protect the environment in your area.
Sing or listen to &Earth& songs. There are many Earth Day song lyrics available on the Internet. Many follow well-known tunes. These make a fantastic classroom activity and help younger children to become interested in environmental topics. For listening, even iTunes has songs about the Earth for downloading: try searching for words such as &planet&, &Earth&, &endangered&, &pollution& etc.
Ride your bike. Use your bicycle or other forms of human powered transportation to commute to work or school and to run errands.
等待您来回答
外语领域专家

我要回帖

更多关于 美丽的英文单词 的文章