对不起 我没有同桌用英语怎么说主要是我没有同桌_百度作业帮
对不起 我没有同桌用英语怎么说主要是我没有同桌
主要是我没有同桌
sorry,I don't have a deskmate.
I HAVE NOT DESKMATE
Sorry, i don't have a partner.对不起我没有遵守我们的约定得英语翻译怎么说?_百度作业帮
对不起我没有遵守我们的约定得英语翻译怎么说?
对不起我没有遵守我们的约定得英语翻译怎么说?
对不起我没有遵守我们的约定I'm sorry I didn't abide by our agreement望采纳,谢谢对不起,我没有听见你说什么,刚才我在看报纸。用英语怎么说_百度知道
对不起,我没有听见你说什么,刚才我在看报纸。用英语怎么说
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
Sorry, I didn't hear what you said just now, I read the newspaper`(*∩_∩*)′希望对你有帮助哦
sorry,I dont hear what yousaid.I was reading newspaper just now.信我、那个用don‘t,不用didn't,这句讲现在用一般现在时、后面那句过去进行时...trust me~
Sorry, I didn't hear what you said just now, I read the newspaper
Sorry,I didn't hear what you said,I was reading newspaper at that moment.
其他类似问题
看报纸的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译1.我最讨厌别人以粗鲁的方式对我说话(be spoken to).(用模糊指代:I hate it ……) 2.最令我感动的是那家公园游客的数量(what……)并未因那件事(incident)而减少.3.对不起,这些席位已经预订了,您如能改_百度作业帮
英语翻译1.我最讨厌别人以粗鲁的方式对我说话(be spoken to).(用模糊指代:I hate it ……) 2.最令我感动的是那家公园游客的数量(what……)并未因那件事(incident)而减少.3.对不起,这些席位已经预订了,您如能改
1.我最讨厌别人以粗鲁的方式对我说话(be spoken to).(用模糊指代:I hate it ……) 2.最令我感动的是那家公园游客的数量(what……)并未因那件事(incident)而减少.3.对不起,这些席位已经预订了,您如能改天(another day )再来我将感激不尽.4.我们决不该怜悯这种人.(倒装句)
1.I hate it when I am spoken to in a rude manner.2.What touches me most is that the number of visitors to the park did not drop because of that incident.3.Sorry,the seats have been reserved.If you can come another day,I will be very grateful.4.We should not pity such people.
1. i hate it that i be spoken to rudely by other people.2. the most touching thing to me is that the number of visitors to that park did not decrease due to that incident.3. we are sorry tha...
it that I a mspoken to rudely.2.What moved me most is that the quantity of tourists didn`t decrease becauseof that incident.3.Sorry,this seat has been resserved,we will be greatful if you can come another day.4.It is this kind of people that we shouldn`t mercy.
1. I hate the way people with rude to me.2 I touched the number of visitors to the park is not for that matter.3 sorry, these seats, if you have booked can come another day I would be grateful.4 we should never on this one.祝你好运
您可能关注的推广回答者:

我要回帖

更多关于 怜悯 英语 的文章

随机推荐