翻译it's a good翻译 feeli...

请大师帮忙翻译以下英文:_百度知道
请大师帮忙翻译以下英文:
可是一旦付出了情感,女人就象是鸡蛋,里面很硬,男人和女人都是社会的一部分.女人这边。但不管怎么样.他们互相补充又不停地斗争着?”他会告诉你,她也会马上去找其喜欢的女人唠叨,喜欢直率地频繁唠叨。男人就象桃子,女人阴柔,不会为外界的影响而轻易冲动。男人阳刚. 男人喜欢现实的冲动,只有女人。他们上帝创造了两种不同的生物?还有男人与人交往是豪爽的,外表,其实也想去找其喜欢的男人唠叨.所以男女不同就从这开始了,她通常会反问“有什么问题吗,里面很软要轻拿轻放。他们在性格,可是一旦冷静下来,也不行,而男性喜欢让对方知道;女人外壳很硬,不行,只有男人,女人有了心事,男人外表很软,她总是不肯轻易收回自己的心 男人和女人是对立统一的,做任何事仿佛都要有一个恰当的借口才行,会色胆包天地对任何女人做出任何事?” 男人有了心事。女人喜欢隐藏她们最深的感情。女人喜欢沉稳地幻想,只是他不会认真地倾听而已,具体地说。女人与人交往是细腻和温柔的,他会立刻凭借先天的理智嘎然而止,要慢吃慢咬,在他冲动的时候上帝创造了男人和女人;根据男人的需要而创造女人。男女有什么不同呢,喜欢默默地用力发泄,社交方式上的不同可用一句话概括。如果你问一个男人“这个面包是哪里买来的。并且上帝根据世界的需要而创造男人,也让世界变得更多姿多彩;而把这个问题问一个女人
我有更好的答案
woman shell is very hard, a woman is like egg, while men like to let each other k now. Women like to hide their deepest feeli ngs. The woman and the man is delica te and tender, very soft to light-light? The re are men with people is straightforw ard, to eat slowly. What is the diff erence between men and women. And Go d created man according to the needs of the world, slowly bite, very hard, man l ooks very soft. Men are like peach. So men and wome n are diff and create women accor ding to man needsGod created man and woman. If you ask a man &quot
百度翻译手机版下载Android|iPhone
God created man and woman. And God created man according to th and create women according to man needs. So men and women are different from the start. Men are like peach, a woman is like egg, man looks very soft, very hard, to eat slowly, woman shell is very hard, very soft to light-light. What is the difference between men and women? There are men with people is straightforward. The woman and the man is delicate and tender.
Women like to hide their deepest feelings, while men like to let each other know. If you ask a man &the bread is where to buy?& H and put t...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译Before we get into that,though,it’s probably a good thing to back up a bit.求整句翻译,顺便问一下,back up a bit_百度作业帮
英语翻译Before we get into that,though,it’s probably a good thing to back up a bit.求整句翻译,顺便问一下,back up a bit
英语翻译Before we get into that,though,it’s probably a good thing to back up a bit.求整句翻译,顺便问一下,back up a bit
翻译为: 在开始我们学习那些东西之前,先给你们补充一些背景知识比较好. get into that though 讨论那个主题
back up a bit 回顾一下 ...
在我们进入那里之前,可能最好先往后退一步
在我们进入这之前,尽管,回顾一下或许是件好事。back up a bit高中英语必修1课文逐句翻译(人教新课标)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
高中英语必修1课文逐句翻译(人教新课标)
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩7页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢这首歌词翻译?_百度知道
这首歌词翻译?
Fall to my kneesTo find a way back to your heartTt such a foolRight now I're the best thing in my lifeLet me prove my love is realAnd made you feel the way I feelI promise I would give the worldIf only you would tell me girlTt know how it got so crazyBut I't live without youIt's just that I don&#39, To get to youAnd find a way back to your heartGive me one more chanceGive me one more chanceGive my love to you, The road to takeTo find a way back to your heartWhat can I do, To get to youAnd find a way back to your heartI don&#39, The road to takeTo find a way back to your heartWhat can I do, The road to takeTo find a way back to your heartWhat can Is nothing that I wouldn&#39, To make you mineAnd find a way back to your heartIs not that I can'd be holding youThere't even want to tryEvery night I dream about youEver since the day we said goodbyeIf I wasn&#39, To get to youAnd find a way back to your heartI turn back time, give my love,Tell meTll do anything to set things rightCause your love is so amazingBaby you&#39, my loveCause no one on this earth loves you like It doBaby if I only knewThe words to sayIt&#39, The road to takeTo find a way back to your heartWhat can I do
提问者采纳
有些部分是意译,让我重新走到你的心里。注。每晚都会梦到你。请再给我一次机会。已经没有什么可以挽救的了,我的爱因为这个世界再没有人会像我一样爱你。我倒转时间,你现在就会在我的怀里,什么样的方法能让我重新走到你的心里。(重复部分)什么样的话儿,什么样的方法能让我重新走到你的心里,亲爱的。我不知道为什么这个念头变得如此疯狂。我双膝跪下,只是我从来不去尝试。我该怎么做,打动你使你感受到你对我也是一样,请允许我向你证明我的爱是真诚的不是我的生活不能没有你,使你属于我。我该怎么做。请告诉我(重复部分)什么样的话儿,给你我的爱,你是我生命中最美好的礼物,让我表达我的爱,请再给我一次机会,但是我会做任何事让生活回到原来的轨道,什么样的方法能让我重新走到你的心里该多好,真诚恳求让我重新走到你的心里,自从分手的那天,力图保证翻译的流畅,只要女孩你对我说你要,什么样的方法能让我重新走到你的心里,才可以得到你让我重新走到你心里。因为你的爱是如此的美妙。我承诺你会给你整个世界。我该怎么做。如果我不是个混蛋,才可以得到你让我重新走到你心里,如果我要知道什么样的话儿。什么样的话儿,才可以得到你让我重新走到你心里。我该怎么做,才可以得到你让我重新走到你心里。亲爱的
提问者评价
very very good!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁【新人求教】你hold的住这首歌吗?_英语翻译交流吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,936贴子:
【新人求教】你hold的住这首歌吗?收藏
Everything's Okay - One Sixth Of Tommy天籁般的嗓音 找不到歌词视频也没有 希望英语好的人帮帮忙 挑战下你的水平呗
真的很需要的 噢对 不是lenda唱的
来点长短句盖楼
Every adversity, every failure, every heartache carries with it the seed on an equal or greater benefit.每一次不幸、每一次失败、每一次心痛都会孕育同样或更大的成功。
Life is a chain of moments of enjoyment,not only about survival.人生应该由一串串快乐的时光组成,不应当只为生存而生存
& There is a spark of idealism within every human being that can be fanned into flame, and will bring forth extraordinary results.& (Louis Brandeis) 每个人心里都有理想主义的火花可以被扇为火焰,并会带来令人惊奇的结果
Lenka - Everything's OkayKeep giving me hope for a better dayKeep giving me love to find a wayThrough this heaviness I feelI just need someone to say everything's okayWoke my weary headCrawled out of my bedAnd I said "Oh, how do I go on?"Nothing's going rightshadow's took the lightAnd I said "Oh, how do I go on?"Sometimes I need a little sunshineAnd sometimes I need youKeep giving me hope for a better dayKeep giving me love to find a wayThrough this messy life I made for myselfHeaven knows I need a littleHope for a better dayI needa love to find a wayThrough this heaviness I feelI just need someone to say everything's okayI gave my hope to youWhen you were early throughAnd you said, "Oh, I can't go onWell now I need it back'Cause I have got a lack of all that's goodAnd I can't go onSometimes I just need a little sunshineAnd sometimes I need youKeep giving me hope for a better dayKeep giving me love to find a wayThrough this messy life I made for myselfHeaven knows I need a littleHope for a better dayI needa love to find a wayThrough this heaviness I feelI just need someone to say everything's okayEverything's okay everything's okayEverything's okay everything's okaySometimes I need a little sunshineAnd sometimes I need youKeep giving me hope for a better dayKeep giving me love to find a wayThrough this messy life I made for myselfHeaven knows I need a littleHope for a better dayI needa love to find a wayThrough this messy life I made for myselfHeaven knows I need a littleHope for a better dayI needa love to find a wayThrough this heaviness I feelI just need someone to say everything's okay
不想沉不甘心
苍天那 大地啊请赐予我一个英语能人帮我写出来歌词吧!
难道没有一个人翻译嘛!尼玛 ...好桑心
快毕业了真的很想给闺蜜唱的 呵呵。
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或

我要回帖

更多关于 good翻译 的文章

随机推荐