你好的单词,求帮助,把sorry这个单词的字...

4发现相似题SUJU三辑,sorry sorry 音译哪一个单词?额,看到过关于这个的消息不过居然忘了我记得是音译一个单词,并不是 Sorry Sorry 的意思和 DD一样 ,音译的,想知道关于这个 歌名的一些内容,消息
亲呐.第一次唱的是sorry sorry 只不过韩国人发英语的音时很容易把 ry 发成 ly的音 扫瑞 扫类 这样就像容易把 爱副 发成 爱扑 一样不过楼上说的对第二次唱的才是shawty shawty shawty 其实是黑人英语之一.当然,现在许多人都用这个词.而意思就是广东话中的"靓女"
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码sorry改变1个字母变单词
玉宇丶14229
worry:着急lorry:卡车
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
worry,担心。
扫描下载二维码1.
game&&&&&&&&&&&
2.remember&&&&&&
December&&&&&&
wrote&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
5.together
【解析】 略
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:2013届江苏省南京市鼓楼区中考二模英语卷(带解析)
题型:单词拼写
根据短文内容和首字母提示,填写所缺单词。The development of the English language took a giant step in 1607. Three small British ships c【小题1】 the Atlantic Ocean. They began to call areas of their new land by words borrowed from the native people. For example, many of the great r【小题2】 in the United States are taken from American Indian words. The Mississippi, the Tennessee, the Missouri are examples. This borrowing or adding of foreign words to English was a w【小题3】of expanding(扩大)the language. The names of three days of the week are good examples of this. The people from Northern Europe honored three gods with a special day each week. The gods were Odin, Thor and Freya. Odin’s-day became Wednesday in English, Thor’s-day became T【小题4】 and Freya’s-day became Friday. Experts cannot explain many English words. For h【小题5】 of years, a dog was called a “hound.” The word is still u【小题6】 but not as commonly as the word “dog.” English speakers just started using it. Other words whose origins are unknown i【小题7】“fun,” “bad,” and “big.” English speakers also continue to invent n【小题8】 words by linking old words together. A good example is the words “motor” and “hotel.” Many years ago s【小题9】 linked them together into the word “motel.” A motel is a small hotel near a road where people travelling in cars can stay for the night. Other words come from the f【小题10】 letters of names of groups or devices. For example, the North Atlantic Treaty Organization is usually called NATO.
来源:学年江苏省扬州市邗江区八年级下学期期末质量检测英语卷(带解析)
题型:选词填空
根据短文内容和首字母提示,在下文空格处填入适当的词使短文完整。(每空一词) Operation Smile was s&&【小题1】&&up by a doctor and his wife, a nurse. In 1982 they travelled to the Philippines with a g&&【小题2】of volunteers to help children who had p&&【小题3】&with their faces. These children had holes in their lips or inside their mouths. It was very d&&【小题4】&&for these children to eat.They helped many children in the Philippines, but they were sad because they didn’t have enough m&&【小题5】&&to help all the children They decided to start a charity so that they could help them. They called it Operation Smile.Now Operation Smile helps children in more than twenty d&&【小题6】&&countries and has c&&【小题7】&&&&about ten thousand children. Operation Smile has won many prizes for its work and in 1999.another s&&【小题8】&&&activity was started. Which was called “The World Journey of Hope”. During this activity, more than five thousand children with holes in their mouths and lips were cured in eighteen different countries around the world.Operation Smile also t&&【小题9】&&&doctors in developing countries so that they can continue to help children even after the Operation Smile team has left the country. Children with serious problems are brought to the USA for t&&【小题10】&&. AII of this costs a lot. so please give as much as possible. Many thanks from the children who can now smile.
来源:2015届江苏省扬州市邗江区七年级下学期期中考试英语试卷(解析版)
根据短文内容和首字母提示,在下文空格处填入适当的词使短文完整。(每空一词)
Welcome to my hometown! Guazhou is my hometown. It is
a q&1.&&town close to the Changjiang River. It has
a long history. The air here is so f2.&&. There are many big
supermarkets, beautiful g3.&&&and good factories here. It
is very e4.&&&to go shopping. You can see big trees and
nice flowers. There are many nice r5.&&&in Guazhou, So
you can enjoy Guazhou Fish. It tastes very delicious. Many visitors come here
to t6.&&&it. There are many goodp7.&&&to
visit. There is a park and a big Shopping Mall. You can see films in Jiangyang
T8.&&. My school is one of theb9.&&&schools
in my hometown. It is on Changjiang Road. It is very beautiful. I hope you can
come and visit s10.&&.
来源:2013届江苏省张家港市部分学校初二下学期期中考试英语试卷(解析版)
根据短文内容和首字母提示,在下文空格处填入适当的词使短文完整。在标有题号的横线上,完整写出空缺处所填单词的正确形式。(每空一词)
Earth Hour started in Sydney on March 31,2007. O___1___ two million
homes and businesses turned off their lights for an hour. A year 1ater,in 2008,Earth Hour became the w____2____
activity and was supported by millions of people from thirty-five countries. In
2009,more than two thousand cities in the world take
part in it,and Earth Hour came to China. The purpose of
the activity is to s____3____ energy and improve climate(气候). Earth Hour has brought about some great c__4__&&&&
&&to our lives.
We may have different ways of s___5___
the hour. For example, we can go to school on foot or b___6___ bike,plant more trees, use water more than
once,never leave the lights o_7___ &when
we are not at home. Try to make full use of paper by using b&& 8&&
&&sides.[来源:Z*]
Earth Hour is a call for us to work together
for a bright f&& 9&&& .& It is also a
message of hope and action. Everyone can make a difference. It’s time for us to
make our environment b_10__. Come on! Join us in Earth Hour 2011!
来源:2012届河南省义马市八年级下期期中考试英语试卷
根据短文内容和首字母提示,在下文空格处填入适当的词使短文完整。(每空一词)
Millions of words about young American people’s ideas, feelings
and actions have been 1.w_▲_ over the years.
Today there are about seven million Americans in
colleges and universities. Young people 2.u_▲_twenty-five are nearly half of American people.
Many of these will soon be in charge of (负责管理)the nation. Naturally their ideas
are 3.i_▲_ to everyone in the country, and it is necessary for older people to
understand what they 4.t _▲_ and feel.
College
students today have strong opinions about 5.r_▲_ and wrong. They are deeply 6. i_▲_ in making
a better life for all people, 7.e_▲_ for those who have not been given a fair chance before now. They see much
that is wrong in the 8.l_▲_ of their parents. It is 9.h_▲_ for them to see what is right and good in the older ways. As a result,
there is often 10.t_▲_ in American families.阅读下面短文,根据短文内容及首字母提示补全文中所缺的单词, 答案写在题后的横线上。“Sorry” is a word that people in Britain often say in their daily life. One day while I was w
on the street, a young man ran by hurriedly, brushing(轻擦)against my handbag. He continued his way, but turned b
and said “sorry” to me. Even in a rush, he didn’t f
to say “sorry”. One day, after I bought some bananas, the shopkeeper was passing me the change, but I wasn’t ready for it and a coin dropped onto the ground. “Sorry, Madam,” he said w
bending to pick it up. I was s
why he said “sorry” to me. Another time, I stepped on a man’s f
at the entrance to a cinema. At the same time, we b
said “sorry”. Slowly, I got to know that when something unpleasant happens in daily life, the British don’tc
much about who is wrong. If someone is in trouble, a “sorry” is always n
Perhaps that is w
I seldom see people quarrel on the buses or streets in Britain. 小题1: _____________小题2:_____________小题3: _____________ 小题4: _____________小题5: ______________ 小题6: _____________ 小题7: _____________ 小题8: _____________ 小题9:_____________ 小题10: _____________
小题1:walking
小题1:back
小题1:forget/ fail
小题1: while
小题1:surprised 小题1: foot/ feet
小题1: both
小题1:care
小题1: necessary
小题1: why
补全句子中所缺的单词。 1. 你在假期中过得不高兴,我感到遗憾。
I"m ____ you didn"t ____ on your day off. 2. 不幸的是,有点无聊,无人来购买,因为天气是如此的坏。
____ it was____ ____ boring. No one ____ to the sale ____ the weather was ____ bad, 3. 马丁叔叔把他的一些旧东西放在庭院里,举行庭院旧货出售。
Uncle Martin ____ some ____ his ____ things ____ ____ the yard and ____ a ____ ____ 4. 你野营快乐吗?
Did you ____ ____ ____ ? 5.在我下次休息时,我想开车去兜风。
my next day off, I want ____
____ ____ ____ ____ .
根据提示完成单词或短语。
2、去看电影
3、see a comedy
4、documentary(pl.)
5、comedy(pl.)
6、thriller(pl.)
补全句子中所缺的单词。
1.当我长大时,我将成为一名新闻记者。
I_______ a _______when I _______2. 我想搬到某个有趣的地方。