谁知道as regard tobad as ch...

您要找的是不是:
vt. 把…认作
Chartists, as they're also known, don't regard me as a friend.
The markets apparently regard me as a worse credit risk than the government of the world's eighth largest economy - largely because individuals have a sorrier history in general of repaying what they owe than the public sectors of first-rank developed economies.
Finally, I noted in the article that I once worked for Ron Perelman and I hold him in high regard as he treated me very well.
All of these things have been explained by all of the serious people (plus me, who you can regard as serious or not as you wish) who have looked at the question.
My supervisor—a man I have come to regard as a personal hero—introduced me to recovery-based support groups.
It struck me as reasonably thorough in that regard.
"I regard the invasion of the person's space sitting behind me as an unfortunate, but easily tolerated, side-effect of my attempt to achieve a modicum of comfort while flying, " wrote travel guru Arthur Frommer in his blog this year.
Given that most members of the press corps regard it as required reading for the intelligentsia, it was, one of them told me, "further evidence of the president's cultural detachment".
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
谁知道regard bad as challenge什么意思
将坏事看作是挑战regard .as把什么当做什么看
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
把坏事情看成挑战
尊敬坏作为挑战
扫描下载二维码您要找的是不是:
vt. 把…认作
Do not regard me as a fool again!
不要再把我当作傻瓜,请离婚后再来找我!
Hopefully people won't regard me as an idiot, but I guess there must be many others wired guys who may do so.
希望人们不会把我当个傻瓜,但我猜想每天都会有很多和我一样的奇怪的家伙这么做。谁知道呢?
My leg is fine and gangling, bestrewed the decorative pattern of black and white alternate with, a lot of spiders regard me as is the gnat that comes from foreign land.
我的腿纤细瘦长,布满了黑白相间的花纹,很多蜘蛛都把我当成是来自异乡的小昆虫。
Chartists, as they're also known, don't regard me as a friend.
The markets apparently regard me as a worse credit risk than the government of the world's eighth largest economy - largely because individuals have a sorrier history in general of repaying what they owe than the public sectors of first-rank developed economies.
Finally, I noted in the article that I once worked for Ron Perelman and I hold him in high regard as he treated me very well.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
people regard stores from China more favorable 还是 regard stores from China as more favorable?
加as是对的.表示“认为.”,regard..as..
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 as regard to 的文章

随机推荐